G.T. is your Fortune-Teller

I decided to put my money back into the stock market after the bail-out was signed into law. I doubt this little bull market will last. If true, at what point should I sell?

You shouldn't, it will last.

That's what I'm hoping as well. When the Democrats took control of Congress in 2007, I knew it was only a matter of time until the market crashed so I took my money out of the stock market. I preserved about 30% of my wealth with this move. If Conservatives retake Congress in 2010, I can see how the bull market might last.

I don't believe in charlatans or cheap parlor tricks. NO ONE can see the future, that's living.

Although fun and somewhat entertaining, it's just a gimmick.

I don't believe in charlatans or cheap parlor tricks. NO ONE can see the future, that's living.

You must not have read the OP. What's your gripe? I claim no magical powers, just giving people some insight and food for thought, while also being fun. Look inward if you have a "tick" about such things. It's not exactly good for you to be bent out of shape on such frivolous bullshit.

You must not have read the OP. What's your gripe? I claim no magical powers, just giving people some insight and food for thought, while also being fun. Look inward if you have a "tick" about such things. It's not exactly good for you to be bent out of shape on such frivolous bullshit.
Well I could have said it was "bull shit," but was trying to be nice and said it was fun and entertaining. But since you yourself are so "bent" and now claim it to be "frivolous bull shit" ... well call a spade a spade I guess.

o it just proves how young gt is...

i go another one...tiff my kitten....started out at 10 oz....rescue thing...she weighted 1 lb and 4 oz ..then 2 lbs and 1/4 oz....yesterday...what will she weight next...she needs to be a certain weight to have her fixed.

Not enough info, you didn't provide a time-line between each weight, and if your feeding regimen has changed as a result.

I predict you will fight with Dis in the future.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Well I could have said it was "bull shit," but was trying to be nice and said it was fun and entertaining. But since you yourself are so "bent" and now claim it to be "frivolous bull shit" ... well call a spade a spade I guess.
It's frivolous bullshit in-terms of being something to get all snooty about.

Why do you post like you are such a hard ass? You got a broomstick up your ass or something> Why does every post of yours seem to "have to" (in an incessant manner) be a quip at another? Get a fucking life, that's your spade for the day.

Signed,

Your fortune teller.

Are the Masons taking over the World, or just Denver?

You are highly commendable for recommending me a good graphic person in kitty :)

The Masons are not nearly as secretive as some persons believe. A quick google and you can find anything you need to know of them, including all of their Chapters' locations.

Are the Masons taking over the World, or just Denver?

You are highly commendable for recommending me a good graphic person in kitty :)

The Masons are not nearly as secretive as some persons believe. A quick google and you can find anything you need to know of them, including all of their Chapters' locations.

Yes, I know, my dad was a 32nd Degree Mason!

But they are the Illuminati, in case ya hadn't heard! :eusa_shhh:

Yes, I know, my dad was a 32nd Degree Mason!

But they are the Illuminati, in case ya hadn't heard! :eusa_shhh:

I was solicited to join, but a pre-requisit is that you have to believe in a deity. I was stuck on that at the time. They allow ANY deity, even if you worship a tree as your "God," but I was on the fence.

Since then, for those interested, I do believe there are some unseen forces around us, but a Religious person I am not. I don't believe we could have appeared via science, and by "We" I mean the Universe in general. If there was a sporadic reaction thus expanding the Universe, what was it before a white piece of paper? Where'd the two things come from that reacted? etc....etc....I can't get my mind around there not have been some sort of supernatural phenomena. I don't know if God is an alien dog person or spirit, but I feel something is somewhere.

I am here for you to discover. Reading this post was not an accident. Indulge.

masons exist to generate money for their orgs...after all ...if you go to a meeting what is the first thing you are ask for.....your dues card

Bones,

I had reservations such as that about the Masons. They boast and cheer about all of their charity work, and no large group of men is THAT empathetic as a whole. suspicious.

If your cat progresses at its average 3-week growth, which is .81 pounds-per three weeks (on average), then at 14 weeks it will weight 3.06 pounds.

However, its first 3-week growth was .63 whereas its second 3-week growth was 1(lb). So, it increased by an additional .37 above its last growth. If THAT pattern also continues, it will weigh 3.62 pounds at 14 weeks. Roughly.

damn it...i knew it....you realize i am not starving kittens...this was a 10 oz kitten when i got it.....it has to be up above 4 lbs...in time...or it will go into season....how does one bulk up a kitten..

a the masons are all a bunch of bullshit they are just as whiney and political as they can be...a lot of lodges are "going dark" the average of masons is up there....around 70 plus...use to be they would not solict members but i think now they are...its all about money...a social union...if you are not a mason in some areas you dont work get work in the trades...and they do go on about their works when in fact the burn hospitals are underused...but they are just like any other group...with pettiness and all...but i am not objective on the subject.

Forum List

Back