G.O.P. Rep. Refers to Obama as ‘That Boy’

I didn't prove your point. He could have easily said guy, btw, and made the same point...did you even listen to the audio clip?

And what was that comment about prison?

I didn't hear the prison comment.

And "guy" certainly does not carry the same derogatory connotation as boy when it comes to youth and inexperience. So again, you're proving my point.

I didn't hear the prison comment.

And "guy" certainly does not carry the same derogatory connotation as boy when it comes to youth and inexperience. So again, you're proving my point.

His entire comment was about how he'd been in some kind of war exercise with Obama and he felt that Obama shouldn't be any where near the nuclear button. So yes, he could have substituted the word guy and made the exact same point.

I thought you claimed to have listened to the audio.

His entire comment was about how he'd been in some kind of war exercise with Obama and he felt that Obama shouldn't be any where near the nuclear button. So yes, he could have substituted the word guy and made the exact same point.

I thought you claimed to have listened to the audio.

I heard it played on the radio. And yes, I knew it was about the war exercise. They must've cut it short. And you're nukkin futts if you think "guy" is anywhere near as derogatory as "boy."

hmmmm?

Thanks, thats the first time I heard the entire clip.

I'm starting to think maybe he was being a bit racist afterall. Maybe my judgement was initially clouded by the "boy who cried wolf" effect. (no pun intended) :cool:

Could you make out who he was referring to with the prison remark?

Not conclusively. But if he was saying what I think, it's waaaay worse than the boy thing. Essentially that if Obama wasn't born into affluence, he would've likely ended up in jail.

Ah, politics. Makes me wish for the old days when they would challenge each other to duels and decrease the surplus asshole population.......

Forum List

Back