FYI .. More flaming

Sandy, I am really surprised that you didn't mention how an old prune bought your dildo at your yard sale!!! Now you are bitching about how to make more money... you need to sell ALL of your dildos... then you would have enough to see "your yankee bitch"! LOL ;) ;)

Sandy's dildo... :banana:

Mother Moonie said:
Sandy, I am really surprised that you didn't mention how an old prune bought your dildo at your yard sale!!! Now you are bitching about how to make more money... you need to sell ALL of your dildos... then you would have enough to see "your yankee bitch"! LOL ;) ;)

Sandy's dildo... :banana:

Well Tracy you seem to have a great time with that vibrator I saw you fighting that old prune so she wouldn't buy it ! :D

CSM said:
ya mean there's more than one of ya???? EGAD!

She will be first to tell ya I was the bad one but we all know the truth ! :halo:

Said1 said:
I'm sure you can imagine my shock when I saw my name and vibrator in the same sentance. :halo:

Oh thats right !! hahahahahhahhahahha :rotflmao:

You have been busted ! :happy2:

Said1 said:
A real lady never reveals all her secrets brat. :slap:

:terror:
i understant it, i would never ask,
but those other people demand it, in interest of the peace should not we satisfy the mob :halo:

First of all, I loved how Sandy was complaining about this being HER yard sale! :bs1: It was not held at her house, it was held at mine! (We get better traffic, because Sandy lives in a seedy neighborhood...) She came on her times off from work. Our loving parents and I manned the whole thing.

Sandy is just upset because she sold her favorite playtoy :banana: , and it went for a lot cheaper than she thought, but what kind of money can you expect from a well worn object??? :dunno: She has been whining ever since... and feels the need to blame it on me... :confused:

We still love her, and just accept her simply because we can't give her back... :funnyface

Mother Moonie said:
First of all, I loved how Sandy was complaining about this being HER yard sale! :bs1: It was not held at her house, it was held at mine! (We get better traffic, because Sandy lives in a seedy neighborhood...) She came on her times off from work. Our loving parents and I manned the whole thing.

Sandy is just upset because she sold her favorite playtoy :banana: , and it went for a lot cheaper than she thought, but what kind of money can you expect from a well worn object??? :dunno: She has been whining ever since... and feels the need to blame it on me... :confused:

We still love her, and just accept her simply because we can't give her back... :funnyface

:trolls: :gives: :dev3: :asshole: :finger:

Forum List

Back