FYI .. More flaming

Sandy73 said:
no no, I am sorry but in my book of rules if a guy likes another touching any private part for ejaculation then he is GAY !!!! :gay:
Good thing you're not a guy!!!
J/K (but aint I always)

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Good thing you're not a guy!!!
J/K (but aint I always)

Let me correct myself... If a guy likes ANOTHER GUY touching he for COMPLETE gratifacation then he is gay :suck:

Sandy73 said:
Let me correct myself... If a guy likes ANOTHER GUY touching he for COMPLETE gratifacation then he is gay :suck:
Ok in that case....
Good thing you're not a sailor!

Sandy73 said:
no no, I am sorry but in my book of rules if a guy likes another touching any private part for ejaculation then he is GAY !!!! :gay:

You obviously lack Brian Warner's (aka Marilyn Manson) intelligence. :D

(Now, I'm not saying it's brilliant, but it's up there in the exceptionally highly amusing "excuse" category..) :D

Shattered said:
You obviously lack Brian Warner's (aka Marilyn Manson) intelligence. :D

(Now, I'm not saying it's brilliant, but it's up there in the exceptionally highly amusing "excuse" category..) :D

Manson sucks... :lame2:

Oh look.. We disagree on something finally.. What to do..what to do...

**shrug**

Guess you'll just have to start liking him. :D

dilloduck said:
You mean Perry????

Back to my original subject... So Dillo what do you think is basis for a guy being gay ?

Shattered said:
Oh look.. We disagree on something finally.. What to do..what to do...

**shrug**

Guess you'll just have to start liking him. :D

Do you like giving the guys fatties ?

Well...not if I have to look at them as well.. But I like searching for new boytoys to post, if that counts. ;)

Shattered said:
Well...not if I have to look at them as well.. But I like searching for new boytoys to post, if that counts. ;)

Nope, in order to be one of Janeen and my bitches you MUST like to post both hottie men and Fatties :thup:

**flashes Yoda Pez dispenser on her way out**

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Hey!!!!!!! Your taking attention away from my Moses vs Yoda thread.

YODA RULES

FUCK YODA

Hey if you fucked Yoda would that make you gay , Joker ? :teeth:

Sandy73 said:
Nope, in order to be one of Janeen and my bitches you MUST like to post both hottie men and Fatties :thup:

Uh.. I'm not anyones bitch.. I make people my bitch. :D

Forum List

Back