FYI .. More flaming

Sandy73 said:
THEN i GUESS IT IS... I just had this dumbass yankee come in my office and nearly got her ass thrown outta here for being a cussing dumbass !

Maybe it was that the dumbass Yankee couldn't understand what the dumbass Redneck was saying!!

Then she needs to get her fat ass back up to Yankee country !

I wish I would have had a camera !! The guys on here would have loved her ! :teeth:

i hate sailors who cheat on their girlfriends at the first opportunity, then spend hours upon hours hogging the computers to e-mail their girlfriends telling them how much they love them and miss them

:bsflag:

janeeng said:
Maybe it was that the dumbass Yankee couldn't understand what the dumbass Redneck was saying!!
thats funny, the other team we are working with are from charlotte. well the guy is from charlotte and his step daughter is from some place in SC. and she says i talk funny. itold her no, i enunciate, you fucking cornpone. after that i got "whats a cornpone?" inbreds dont evenknow they are inbreds! but she is classic white trash. sitting in Applebees, with the boss no less, discussing business and she pipes up with "i gotta fart". now wtf is that :chains:

might as well put my .02 worth too!
i hate ohio! fuckers are rude here in cincinatti.

You two biatches are out of control! Don't make me get my pimpstick! :soul:

And NATO, cheating ain't cool.

janeeng said:
BITCH!!! you spent the money!!!!! :mad: You better get yourself on the corner tonight and make some more money, $60 isn't going to cut it! haha!

Hey I got 2 dollars, what will that get me from a redneck coon ass?

rtwngAvngr said:
And NATO, cheating ain't cool.

If done improperly it isn't. If you are a master intellectual pimp like me, it is a sin, a mortal sin to limit yourself to one woman. In that way I have total respect for the Bedouin

OCA said:
Hell Johnney together that will get us the deluxe special from a redneck coon ass!

You two could only be so lucky ! Hell don't be knocking the coon ass .. You never know what you might be missing ! Us cajun women are fiestier than yankees !

Sandy73 said:
You two could only be so lucky ! Hell don't be knocking the coon ass .. You never know what you might be missing ! Us cajun women are fiestier than yankees !
thats what were getting at, we wanna knock some coon ass! :whip: :spank3:

OCA said:
If done improperly it isn't. If you are a master intellectual pimp like me, it is a sin, a mortal sin to limit yourself to one woman. In that way I have total respect for the Bedouin

Oh man. I think if there were more "intellectual pimps" like you then the jobs situation would be even more dire, as the workforce in general would be nearly untrainable!
:firing:

I hate it when I go to the damn store practically buy everything on the shelves and I come home and discover I need laundry detergent ! :blowup:

It just pisses me off !!!!!!

Didn't even read this thread. It appears it's about flaming though, so I just wanted to tell you all that you can kiss my cleanly shaved operated on ass!!

jimnyc said:
Didn't even read this thread. It appears it's about flaming though, so I just wanted to tell you all that you can kiss my cleanly shaved operated on ass!!

Yes, Jackass would love too ! :gay:

jimnyc said:

Shit, remember, I saw that nasty ass picture!!!!!
:puke3:

Sandy is right, allow Jackass to have the honors! Then again, OCA might like it, you know those GREEKS! HAHAHAHA

Sandy73 said:
I hate it when I go to the damn store practically buy everything on the shelves and I come home and discover I need laundry detergent ! :blowup:

It just pisses me off !!!!!!

I hate people who forget important shit and imply that I'm gay! :spank3:

Forum List

Back