FYI .. More flaming

S

Sandy73

We are having a garage sale... Its sucking !! We haven't made but maybe 20 bucks since 6:30 am !! Its cold and people are cheap losers !! The proceeds are going to fund my trip to see my beotch in Jersey !! Any suggestions ?

:death: :death: :death: :cry:

Sandy73 said:
We are having a garage sale... Its sucking !! We haven't made but maybe 20 bucks since 6:30 am !! Its cold and people are cheap losers !! The proceeds are going to fund my trip to see my beotch in Jersey !! Any suggestions ?

Get a beotch closer to home?

hell no Janeen and I are like peas in a pod !! :halo:

Just ask the achnods in the NY cabbies ! :ali:

Sandy73 said:

Sat & Sun are usually better days for garage sales. Either that, or you need better stuff. :D

Said1 said:
Sat & Sun are usually better days for garage sales. Either that, or you need better stuff. :D

ummm well the shit that I thought wouldn't sell is going first !

We are up to 60 bucks now so I feel a little better ! :lame2:

Sandy73 said:

Cool! Oh, and another thing I hate: People who shop at my garage sales. :finger:

Sandy73 said:

One mans junk is another mans treasure!

Said1 said:
Cool! Oh, and another thing I hate: People who shop at my garage sales. :finger:

I hate the people who don't buy shit at my garage sale ! :fu2:

I probably wouldn't buy any of your girly bathroom angel stuff either.
:rotflmao:
I saw a nice little drum set on the pic thread you could sell me! :dev1:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I probably wouldn't buy any of your girly bathroom angel stuff either.
:rotflmao:
I saw a nice little drum set on the pic thread you could sell me! :dev1:

I had some old old Avon purfume bottles that my grandmother had and they were the first to go ..

As far as that drum set .. Well, I spent my Jersey money on them so now I am trying to pay myself back from the proceeds.. :smoke:

My son would dis-own me if I were to sell his drums .. He has yet to get 5 ft from them without me making him.

I also hate people who try to bargain for less than a dollar at garage sales.

You know if something is like .50 they want to give you a quarter.. Them I hate them...

I also hate the people who will dig in my trash after the garage sale to find shit.. :finger:

Sandy73 said:
You know if something is like .50 they want to give you a quarter.. Them I hate them...

I also hate the people who will dig in my trash after the garage sale to find shit.. :finger:
That shit is to funny if it's true!!!

I hate people who go to a buffet and get a shit load of fatty food and then
say "I better have a diet coke"!!! WTF

Sandy73 said:

Oh wow, forgot about them, they suck! :2guns:

I also hate when people look at me and say under thier breath "oh my god, look at how many kids she has".

I also hate people who are against our fatties that Janeen and I post ! :funnyface

BITCH!!! you spent the money!!!!! :mad: You better get yourself on the corner tonight and make some more money, $60 isn't going to cut it! haha!

Sandy73 said:
I Really Really Hate Dumbfucks !!!

Shit, that's like hating most of your State!hahahah! bunch of dumbass REDNECKS!!!!!!!!!
:laugh:

THEN i GUESS IT IS... I just had this dumbass yankee come in my office and nearly got her ass thrown outta here for being a cussing dumbass !

Forum List

Back