Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

Yes they are brainwashed by the likes of Hagee among others, and they read the headlines and listen to yahoos on TV talk about Iran, now I ask

since we all know Israel has nuclear weapons and refuses to

let the IAEA in to check them, that is more scary since the IAEA is watching Iran like a hawk, so you PM is way out of line here. He is a loose canon along with your PM of Defense , and for them to even talk about Iran is unreal, since at this point in time Israel is more of a threat.

So instead of working with Iran they want more sanctions but that isn't enough, then will it be, Iran will not allow the IAEA in and then Israel will say we have to attack them, as we have no idea what they are doing.

Do you really think Obama and his advisors are so stupid and the IAEA, which Israel wont allow in, to not keep on top of Iran.

Be more afraid of the terrorist gov of Israel that has nukes at their fingertips, I know I am.

Monitoring and Verification in Iran International Atomic Energy Agency
If at the end of every post I made I put "Death to Penelope" would you consider me a threat?

If at the end of every post I put
"We need to attack Iran" would you consider me a threat?

(no you would agree)
You have no idea how annoying I find replies to posts with some stupid counter-question. Save yourself some time and just don't reply if that is all you have to say.

I can imagine how Iran feels knowing Israel has nukes and hates them.

oh gee----Penelope is afraid of Israel. !!!! she also seems afraid to learn English I wonder what "divide and concur"
means in her language. Sounds like a divorce settlement

Thanks Irosie , Divide and Conquer" is how war is won, Jews are good at it.

Yes they are brainwashed by the likes of Hagee among others, and they read the headlines and listen to yahoos on TV talk about Iran, now I ask

let the IAEA in to check them, that is more scary since the IAEA is watching Iran like a hawk, so you PM is way out of line here. He is a loose canon along with your PM of Defense , and for them to even talk about Iran is unreal, since at this point in time Israel is more of a threat.

So instead of working with Iran they want more sanctions but that isn't enough, then will it be, Iran will not allow the IAEA in and then Israel will say we have to attack them, as we have no idea what they are doing.

Do you really think Obama and his advisors are so stupid and the IAEA, which Israel wont allow in, to not keep on top of Iran.

Be more afraid of the terrorist gov of Israel that has nukes at their fingertips, I know I am.

If at the end of every post I made I put "Death to Penelope" would you consider me a threat?

If at the end of every post I put
"We need to attack Iran" would you consider me a threat?

(no you would agree)
You have no idea how annoying I find replies to posts with some stupid counter-question. Save yourself some time and just don't reply if that is all you have to say.

I can imagine how Iran feels knowing Israel has nukes and hates them.

can you imagine how Saudi Arabia feels ------knowing Iran wants to have nukes? I will help you to understand-----
Iran is more of a threat to Saudi Arabia than it is to Israel.
The last people to want Iran to have anything including water---are the saudis

Something I just read:
In San'a, which Houthis seized during their offensive in September, thousands of supporters converged on the capital’s airport road. They raised green flags and banners proclaiming their slogan—“Death to America, death to Israel, a curse on the Jews and victory to Islam”—a variation of a popular Iranian slogan often chanted by Shiite militants in Iraq and supporters of Lebanon’s Hezbollah.
Thousands Demonstrate Across Yemen - WSJ

Got another source, the WSJ is bias and I do not want to spend money on it.
Source for what? You do not think that was their slogan or that is variation of a popular Iranian slogan or that it is chanted by supporters of Hezbollah? What do you want me to source?

oh gee----Penelope is afraid of Israel. !!!! she also seems afraid to learn English I wonder what "divide and concur"

You got it wrong again Penelope the word is CONQUOR.
now-----go ask your handler for an example of jews when
they were engaged in warfare------using the technique of
DIVIDE AND CONQUOR. To help you out-----generally
your islamo-Nazi propaganda makes the point that the BRITISH EMPIRE was built on that technique-----try to
study your shit a bit more

Your citizen-of-Iran paranoia is beginning to show through.

You think Penelope is Iranian? I don't-----I have never
met a stupid Iranian-----not that stupid. Most of the people
who leave Iran are of the intelligentsia

Intelligence and paranoia are usually complementary.

Something I just read:
In San'a, which Houthis seized during their offensive in September, thousands of supporters converged on the capital’s airport road. They raised green flags and banners proclaiming their slogan—“Death to America, death to Israel, a curse on the Jews and victory to Islam”—a variation of a popular Iranian slogan often chanted by Shiite militants in Iraq and supporters of Lebanon’s Hezbollah.

Source for what? You do not think that was their slogan or that is variation of a popular Iranian slogan or that it is chanted by supporters of Hezbollah? What do you want me to source?

I will help Penelope. she is not afraid of me. Penelope dear-------Yemen is a SUNNI country. Shiites are an
impoverished minority over there. SUDDENLY THEY ARE ARMED------which is quite a feat for impoverished illiterates
in Yemen SUDDENLY they are STRONG------I will help you understand------they are being created as a fighting
force BY IRAN ------got that-----not by Israel and not by jews in Brooklyn by IRAN. Saudi Arabia is so impressed that they are building a mock-up of THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA-----on their border with Yemen-----yemen---the land of the starving has Saudi Arabia on edge

>>>???????

Something I just read:

the news of the Shiite take over in Sanaa Yemen is all over the media (uhm----make that the "Zionist controlled media" )

Something I just read:

I will help Penelope. she is not afraid of me. Penelope dear-------Yemen is a SUNNI country. Shiites are an
impoverished minority over there. SUDDENLY THEY ARE ARMED------which is quite a feat for impoverished illiterates
in Yemen SUDDENLY they are STRONG------I will help you understand------they are being created as a fighting
force BY IRAN ------got that-----not by Israel and not by jews in Brooklyn by IRAN. Saudi Arabia is so impressed that they are building a mock-up of THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA-----on their border with Yemen-----yemen---the land of the starving has Saudi Arabia on edge

You have no proof Iran is aiding them. None all speculation. We are aiding the rebels against Assad, and Israel is aiding Isis, is this what you mean?

Something I just read:

You have no proof Iran is aiding them. None all speculation. We are aiding the rebels against Assad, and Israel is aiding Isis, is this what you mean?

I have no "proof" and you have "proof" that Israel is "aiding ISIS"??? you are quite a joke. I get my information about Yemen from people born there----some who have families still there -----well----that Yemeni informant is
not talking anymore-------his family is in Sanaa gee you are dim.

Something I just read:

I have no "proof" and you have "proof" that Israel is "aiding ISIS"??? you are quite a joke. I get my information about Yemen from people born there----some who have families still there -----well----that Yemeni informant is

Only that ISIS hasn't gone into Israel , and its fighting to take over Syria, and well Israel wants Syria. Enough! Then Israel will step into the divided country and conquer!

You mean how Obama was going to "work" with Assad before he started dropping chemical weapons and committing genocide on his own people?

The religious nutjob Islamic terrorist yahoos are in Iran. They are no different than ISIS and the American people and the world realize this.

Obama had six years to show some progress with Iran and so far the Iranians have been playing this administration like a fiddle, while making progress their nuclear weapon ambition.

Not a single Western nation is concerned about Israel having nuclear weapons. It's a good deterrent for IslamoNazi entities like the Mullahs in Iran.

Only that ISIS hasn't gone into Israel , and its fighting to take over Syria, and well Israel wants Syria. Enough! Then Israel will step into the divided country and conquer!

quite a PROOF you got there Penelope-----which of your handlers figured that one out? IRAN? Israel wants SYRIA? what an interesting idea. if you had suggested "Israel wants Jordan" that statement would have at least-----made a tiny bit of sense -----or even Lebanon------but SYRIA???? There are interesting ramifications to what you say? Do you remember the name JONAH? ----he was the person who ended up in
the whale because he did not want to go to NINEVEH----
do you know where Nineveh is????

well ----getting back to Iran-----I can see why Iran would created a libel accusing Israel of "wanting" Syria. It would make sense to the AYATOILETS because Israel "having Syria" would be a strategic problem for Iran.

You mean how Obama was going to "work" with Assad before he started dropping chemical weapons and committing genocide on his own people?

The religious nutjob Islamic terrorist yahoos are in Iran. They are no different than ISIS and the American people and the world realize this.

Obama had six years to show some progress with Iran and so far the Iranians have been playing this administration like a fiddle, while making progress their nuclear weapon ambition.

Not a single Western nation is concerned about Israel having nuclear weapons. It's a good deterrent for IslamoNazi entities like the Mullahs in Iran.

Roudy----with Penelope you have to be bit more simplistic-----she may think that you have claimed that ISIS and the AYATOILETS love each other---------nope----not yet-----
they may have a but if common cause----but not much ---yet

>>>???????
intelligentsia implies intelligence I would think. From personal experience paranoid people are most often intelligent. I should know, I was intelligent once. :eusa_shifty: As far as peace-n-flowers there I would guess she is from Iran but perhaps not. If she is the number one care she has is what war would do to her country.

Forum List

Back