Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

Perhaps if America wasn't run by a muslim sympathizer, things would be different!
No, it would still be the only hand that feeds Israel, no difference.

Yes, so says a muslim terrorist supporter!...You need to post more where people can get at you, instead of staying mostly in that Obama thread with all the sycophants!

I'm not sure who Menedez is but yes its their perceptions, how it is perceived, and they are the ones perceiving our actions. I mean the Israel government says it perceives that Iran is a threat to them, well that is just a matter of Israel's perception, whereas Iran in reality is not a threat. So yes we do need to be concerned in how our actions are perceived.
WHAT???

Obama has become irrelevant and no longer represents the will of the American people, who are clearly behind Israel. Even his fellow democrats are pissing on him now.

Speak for yourself.

Maybe the Mossad agent is lying, which is most likely.

I am speaking for the vast majority of Americans that stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel against IslamoNazis. We know who you stand for.

you mean the Hagee groupies, and the Zionist in and around congress?
The so holy Evan Christians who believe all Jews need to return to Israel so Jesus came come in the clouds, those ones?

No I mean vast majority of American public, including Christian conservatives. Take a look at the Gallup and other polls and get back to me if they don't indicate that overwhelming majority of Americans strongly support Israel.

I really want Israel to work for the Israelites over there, but I will not condone their actions against the Pals and their false flag ops and their push to attack Iran and their interference in our government. Israel does not put us first, does it, we really do not owe Israel anything.

When Boner invited Bibi and Bibi is coming that is it, never in all the years watching this crap have I seen anything like this. Israel should not be even considered in the matter with Iran unless as an ally of ours they are being attacked, and they are not.

Most americans that support Israel are either mainly Jews themselves or do not read the news.

I'm not sure who Menedez is but yes its their perceptions, how it is perceived, and they are the ones perceiving our actions. I mean the Israel government says it perceives that Iran is a threat to them, well that is just a matter of Israel's perception, whereas Iran in reality is not a threat. So yes we do need to be concerned in how our actions are perceived.
WHAT???

In response to the video.

WHAT???

Iran is not a threat to Israel?

Obama has become irrelevant and no longer represents the will of the American people, who are clearly behind Israel. Even his fellow democrats are pissing on him now.

Speak for yourself.

I am speaking for the vast majority of Americans that stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel against IslamoNazis. We know who you stand for.

The so holy Evan Christians who believe all Jews need to return to Israel so Jesus came come in the clouds, those ones?

No I mean vast majority of American public, including Christian conservatives. Take a look at the Gallup and other polls and get back to me if they don't indicate that overwhelming majority of Americans strongly support Israel.

I really want Israel to work for the Israelites over there, but I will not condone their actions against the Pals and their false flag ops and their push to attack Iran and their interference in our government. Israel does not put us first, does it, we really do not owe Israel anything.

When Boner invited Bibi and Bibi is coming that is it, never in all the years watching this crap have I seen anything like this. Israel should not be even considered in the matter with Iran unless as an ally of ours they are being attacked, and they are not.

Most americans that support Israel are either mainly Jews themselves or do not read the news.

Pew Research poll US public support for Israel at near record highs - Diplomacy Politics - Jerusalem Post

WHAT???

Of course, thats why she likes them

WHAT???

Is there any possible scenario where Iran would use a nuclear bomb in a purely defensive manner? Why is it they want that bomb so dang bad?

WHAT???

Is there any possible scenario where Iran would use a nuclear bomb in a purely defensive manner? Why is it they want that bomb so dang bad?

They're expanding their power in the region. Once they have nukes all bets are off. It'd be the first religious, fundamentalist, regime with nuclear weapons

They're expanding their power in the region. Once they have nukes all bets are off. It'd be the first religious, fundamentalist, regime with nuclear weapons
They are both the Persian Empire and the true followers of Ali. They see the West as faltering under its own inherent weaknesses. They see a future where Persia rules the region once again. They are under no disillusionment that a major war will probably be needed to get there. Iran just joined into a defence alliance with Russia, who is also in alliance with China. Iran is the only non-nuclear of the three.

Menendez is a Democrat Senator. It doesn't get worse than this for Obama, for a Democrat senator to accuse a Democrat administration of repeating Iranian talking points, in essence, treason.

Iran is ruled by a terrorist regime of radical Islamic clerics. That is how they are perceived by the US, Israel and the West. And there's no way they're going to get anywhere close to a nuclear weapon.

Last edited:

Speak for yourself.

So most Americans are either Jews, or ignorant eh? Last I checked the population of a Jews in the US was about five million.

And when Nancy Pelosi and her gang went to Syria without notifying Bush and had a meeting with Assad, I'm sure that also upset you just as much.

Amazing how ignorant and fulla shit these whiney terrorist lovers are.

Yes they are brainwashed by the likes of Hagee among others, and they read the headlines and listen to yahoos on TV talk about Iran, now I ask

since we all know Israel has nuclear weapons and refuses to

let the IAEA in to check them, that is more scary since the IAEA is watching Iran like a hawk, so you PM is way out of line here. He is a loose canon along with your PM of Defense , and for them to even talk about Iran is unreal, since at this point in time Israel is more of a threat.

So instead of working with Iran they want more sanctions but that isn't enough, then will it be, Iran will not allow the IAEA in and then Israel will say we have to attack them, as we have no idea what they are doing.

Do you really think Obama and his advisors are so stupid and the IAEA, which Israel wont allow in, to not keep on top of Iran.

Be more afraid of the terrorist gov of Israel that has nukes at their fingertips, I know I am.

Monitoring and Verification in Iran International Atomic Energy Agency

Yes they are brainwashed by the likes of Hagee among others, and they read the headlines and listen to yahoos on TV talk about Iran, now I ask

let the IAEA in to check them, that is more scary since the IAEA is watching Iran like a hawk, so you PM is way out of line here. He is a loose canon along with your PM of Defense , and for them to even talk about Iran is unreal, since at this point in time Israel is more of a threat.

So instead of working with Iran they want more sanctions but that isn't enough, then will it be, Iran will not allow the IAEA in and then Israel will say we have to attack them, as we have no idea what they are doing.

Do you really think Obama and his advisors are so stupid and the IAEA, which Israel wont allow in, to not keep on top of Iran.

Be more afraid of the terrorist gov of Israel that has nukes at their fingertips, I know I am.

If at the end of every post I made I put "Death to Penelope" would you consider me a threat?

Something I just read:
In San'a, which Houthis seized during their offensive in September, thousands of supporters converged on the capital’s airport road. They raised green flags and banners proclaiming their slogan—“Death to America, death to Israel, a curse on the Jews and victory to Islam”—a variation of a popular Iranian slogan often chanted by Shiite militants in Iraq and supporters of Lebanon’s Hezbollah.
Thousands Demonstrate Across Yemen - WSJ

Speak for yourself.

So most Americans are either Jews, or ignorant eh? Last I checked the population of a Jews in the US was about five million.

And when Nancy Pelosi and her gang went to Syria without notifying Bush and had a meeting with Assad, I'm sure that also upset you just as much.

Amazing how ignorant and fulla shit these whiney terrorist lovers are.

The only reason we are in Syria now is due to Israel, the same reason we did Iraq. Divide and Concur, this was all planned out before 01, and Obama is not really pulling the strings but he is not bowing down to Israel like expected as the President, and oh that is making them made. Bonner is maybe making a run for Presidency the way he is sucking up. You confuse as a Dem lover, I'm not a fan of Pelosi or Hillary.

If at the end of every post I made I put "Death to Penelope" would you consider me a threat?

If at the end of every post I put
"We need to attack Iran" would you consider me a threat?

(no you would agree)

If at the end of every post I put
"We need to attack Iran" would you consider me a threat?

(no you would agree)
You have no idea how annoying I find replies to posts with some stupid counter-question. Save yourself some time and just don't reply if that is all you have to say.

Something I just read:
In San'a, which Houthis seized during their offensive in September, thousands of supporters converged on the capital’s airport road. They raised green flags and banners proclaiming their slogan—“Death to America, death to Israel, a curse on the Jews and victory to Islam”—a variation of a popular Iranian slogan often chanted by Shiite militants in Iraq and supporters of Lebanon’s Hezbollah.
Thousands Demonstrate Across Yemen - WSJ

Got another source, the WSJ is bias and I do not want to spend money on it.

oh gee----Penelope is afraid of Israel. !!!! she also seems afraid to learn English I wonder what "divide and concur"
means in her language. Sounds like a divorce settlement

Forum List

Back