Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

Such ado over nothing on a Middle East forum when there is already a forum to discuss race. You seem obsessed over this topic so why not discuss it in the proper forum. Meanwhile, for one thing I don't think you have ever been successful (anyone can claim anything on a forum), and secondly, I can't believe you never heard of Thomas Sowell. Perhaps if you are very unhappy in this country as a Black woman, why not move someplace else, such as Liberia? I wouldn't suggest Nigeria because you would have a good chance of having your throat slit there by a Black man regardless of your being Black.
Silly-Sally shows her stupidity once again. ...... :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

This is where reading Black authors instead of white ones come in handy. White people would do anything to deny that Kmt was a nation founded and built by Black people. Thats why they changed the name to Egypt. They knew Kmt meant land of the Black people. Mitzraim was the Hebrew name for Kmt. The ancient Egytpians called themselves by their language not Hebrew. Try again.

wrong ---Mitzraim is a Hebrew pronunciation for an Egyptian word-------something like MOZRI it is not originally derived from a Hebrew word The KMT has nothing to do with "black people"-----it refers to the black fertile soil of
the Nile Valley. black land----not black people. --Egyptians did not depict themselves as black when they did
their "BUILDING". light colored sandy soil is not fertile----
red soil is clay----not fertile------black and moist is beautiful when you think SOIL, really really beautiful-----for growing tomatoes--------not that tomatoes grew in ancient
Egypt-------but they did have onions and cucumbers

I just said thats what the Hebrews called Kmt. The people did not speak Hebrew. Kmt means land of Black people not Black land. That has been proven time and time again. Egyptians did depict themselves as Black. here is just one example.

Egyp059_big_copy.jpg

So what's your point? That blacks are inherently superior? You're just as bad as the Nazis, Islamists, and the KKK. Same shit.
Cant you read? My point is that ancient civilizations worshipped the color Black. Are you trying to deflect or something?

I know of no ancient civilizations that deified any particular color. Color has been used symbolically and ritualistically and for a kind of "magic" thruout the world. In china red is the color of happiness and prosperity and good luck ----so kids get dressed in red. Red actually excites the brain because all of the cones of the retina fire together-----it AWAKENS the brain-----turns on a complex of neurons termed the RAS reticular activating substance and even alters the hormonal output of the hypothalamus via the supraoptic nucleii
I just showed you two of them. India and Egyptian civilizations.

Knows better than to take things at face value.

I think we all here realize that Blacks in this country have had a hard row to hoe, especially before the Civil Rights Movement. However, you limit yourself by passing by great literature if you just read books about Africans. There are many great Russian authors, English authors, etc. whose novels really don't relate to anything White people have done in America, but that doesn't stop anyone from reading them. I can't think of any educated Black person who would just limit himself to reading Black authors like Frank Yerby (The Foxes of Harrow) and pass by some of the world's greatest literature. The important thing for you to do for your children is to encourage them and give them some examples of Black people who have pushed themselves to get far in life. I come from the Bronx, and these Black people had the same type of education that I had in elementary and high school so they both no doubt had to read the same books in their English literature classes as I did. Look at what they achieved. I really admire them. And don't forget Colin Powell -- he also comes from the Bronx.

Dr. Wanda Austin The Aerospace Corporation

About Neil deGrasse Tyson Neil deGrasse Tyson
"A hard row to hoe" is putting mildly. Matter of fact its a downright insulting summation of the issue. I don't see anything useful in most of the literature white people claim as being great. The same thoughts, ideology, and works have been told over and over by Africans way before they ever occurred to white people. I dont limit myself to only Black authors. Limiting would imply I was not getting something valuable that was available only by reading white authors. I have read some books by white people that have turned out to be great works but these people are hidden from the general public and the issues they discussed are uneasily left to die somewhere in the corner. These people simply echo what I already know to be true. There only use is to use as examples that some whites knew the truth and tried to put it out there in the public despite it not being a popular truth. People like Gerald Massey, Godfrey Higgins, Count Volney, Sir Henry Rawlinson etc.

So that means you don't think your children should read any of what is considered Great Works in Literature. Let them read Mandingo instead.

Meanwhile, all those Blacks who have gotten ahead in America and who have wonderful jobs shouldn't really have read anything other than those books which relate to Blacks and the troubles they have had. Say, why not tell Thomas Sowell how you think. I would be interested in what he would say in response.
Exactly. There is nothing to be gained from reading trash that socializes them to believe white people are the beginning and the end of everything. They need to learn the truth. Once they become older and have a foundation of the truth they can counter the myths of white historical accounts. I've had to set some of my daughters teachers straight a couple of times over some BS they tried to teach my children.

Nothing I read by white authors helped me become successful. The things I have read by Black authors have given me a strength and conviction in my abilities no white person could ever duplicate.Who is Thomas Sowell? No man tells me what to think. I make my own decisions. I have to wonder why you are so insulted by my stance. Why does it bother you so much?

Such ado over nothing on a Middle East forum when there is already a forum to discuss race. You seem obsessed over this topic so why not discuss it in the proper forum. Meanwhile, for one thing I don't think you have ever been successful (anyone can claim anything on a forum), and secondly, I can't believe you never heard of Thomas Sowell. Perhaps if you are very unhappy in this country as a Black woman, why not move someplace else, such as Liberia? I wouldn't suggest Nigeria because you would have a good chance of having your throat slit there by a Black man regardless of your being Black.
The subject of race was brought up on this thread. Matter of fact you decided you wanted to comment on it in your first response to me. I'm not too concerned with what you think of my success. Its really none of my business. I've heard of Sowell. I'm just wondering why you think he is relevant? I'm not unhappy in this country. I enjoy myself here. Just because I expose the lies for what they are doesnt mean I dont enjoy myself. I've been to Africa and thats actually where I will die but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

I think we all here realize that Blacks in this country have had a hard row to hoe, especially before the Civil Rights Movement. However, you limit yourself by passing by great literature if you just read books about Africans. There are many great Russian authors, English authors, etc. whose novels really don't relate to anything White people have done in America, but that doesn't stop anyone from reading them. I can't think of any educated Black person who would just limit himself to reading Black authors like Frank Yerby (The Foxes of Harrow) and pass by some of the world's greatest literature. The important thing for you to do for your children is to encourage them and give them some examples of Black people who have pushed themselves to get far in life. I come from the Bronx, and these Black people had the same type of education that I had in elementary and high school so they both no doubt had to read the same books in their English literature classes as I did. Look at what they achieved. I really admire them. And don't forget Colin Powell -- he also comes from the Bronx.

"A hard row to hoe" is putting mildly. Matter of fact its a downright insulting summation of the issue. I don't see anything useful in most of the literature white people claim as being great. The same thoughts, ideology, and works have been told over and over by Africans way before they ever occurred to white people. I dont limit myself to only Black authors. Limiting would imply I was not getting something valuable that was available only by reading white authors. I have read some books by white people that have turned out to be great works but these people are hidden from the general public and the issues they discussed are uneasily left to die somewhere in the corner. These people simply echo what I already know to be true. There only use is to use as examples that some whites knew the truth and tried to put it out there in the public despite it not being a popular truth. People like Gerald Massey, Godfrey Higgins, Count Volney, Sir Henry Rawlinson etc.

So that means you don't think your children should read any of what is considered Great Works in Literature. Let them read Mandingo instead.

Meanwhile, all those Blacks who have gotten ahead in America and who have wonderful jobs shouldn't really have read anything other than those books which relate to Blacks and the troubles they have had. Say, why not tell Thomas Sowell how you think. I would be interested in what he would say in response.
Exactly. There is nothing to be gained from reading trash that socializes them to believe white people are the beginning and the end of everything. They need to learn the truth. Once they become older and have a foundation of the truth they can counter the myths of white historical accounts. I've had to set some of my daughters teachers straight a couple of times over some BS they tried to teach my children.

Nothing I read by white authors helped me become successful. The things I have read by Black authors have given me a strength and conviction in my abilities no white person could ever duplicate.Who is Thomas Sowell? No man tells me what to think. I make my own decisions. I have to wonder why you are so insulted by my stance. Why does it bother you so much?

The subject of race was brought up on this thread. I just addressed and corrected it. I'm not too concerned with what you think of my success. Its really none of my business. I've heard of Sowell. I'm just wondering why you think he is relevant? I'm not unhappy in this country. I enjoy myself here. Just because I expose the lies for what they are doesnt mean I dont enjoy myself. I've been to Africa and thats actually where I will die but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

When you are as successful as Thomas Sowell, please let us know. Meanwhile, you are the one who is dragging this on and on about race; and if it is true what one poster said that it doesn't matter what forum you are on, it is always about race with you, then I would suggest that you get some help with your problem. I wouldn't doubt if I had several Black people read your posts, they would also suggest the same.

The subject of race was brought up on this thread. I just addressed and corrected it. I'm not too concerned with what you think of my success. Its really none of my business. I've heard of Sowell. I'm just wondering why you think he is relevant? I'm not unhappy in this country. I enjoy myself here. Just because I expose the lies for what they are doesnt mean I dont enjoy myself. I've been to Africa and thats actually where I will die but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

When you are as successful as Thomas Sowell, please let us know. Meanwhile, you are the one who is dragging this on and on about race; and if it is true what one poster said that it doesn't matter what forum you are on, it is always about race with you, then I would suggest that you get some help with your problem. I wouldn't doubt if I had several Black people read your posts, they would also suggest the same.
You didnt answer my question. What does Sowell and his success have to do with my views? You are the one dragging this on. You keep saying something.....I am going to address it. If you dont want me to respond then cease responding to me. Your suggestion is noted but I dont view race as a problem. I view racism as a problem and will address it if it is brought up. You cant do much about that other than to watch what you say. I'm also not concerned with what your several Black people think. I know there are lots of Black people out there still trying to gain acceptance from white people. I never have so their opinion is also none of my business.

I'm not sure who Menedez is but yes its their perceptions, how it is perceived, and they are the ones perceiving our actions. I mean the Israel government says it perceives that Iran is a threat to them, well that is just a matter of Israel's perception, whereas Iran in reality is not a threat. So yes we do need to be concerned in how our actions are perceived.

Menendez is a Democrat Senator. It doesn't get worse than this for Obama, for a Democrat senator to accuse a Democrat administration of repeating Iranian talking points, in essence, treason.

Iran is ruled by a terrorist regime of radical Islamic clerics. That is how they are perceived by the US, Israel and the West. And there's no way they're going to get anywhere close to a nuclear weapon.
There's a strong chance that the Senate Dems will break with Obama an help hand him a veto proof bill on adding more sanctions on Iran. The just about have to or else the IAF is heading northeast.

The Saudis will for sure allow Israel to land and refuel on Saudi airbases, on their way to whack Iran. The question is, will Israel be able to trust that nobody in the Saudi regime will somehow leak the info? It's above my pay grade to make that call.

Last edited:
wrong---the pile of consonants you mention KMT----refers to the fact of the land of the nile valley is BLACK as a result of the deposition of silt created by the yearly overflow of the Nile--------get your stuff straightened out. The fertile black soil rendered Egypt wealthy------they did not worship the soil---however but they did kinda worship the Nile River and cats.

The pile of consonants KMT is not today a word. For thousands of years-----the term for Egypt was MITZRAIM---
which sorta means -----EGYPT. Egyptians did keep slaves---blacks brought to them by arab traders. They are depicted as such in ancient ----murals ----in Egypt The last name MASRI means "person from Egypt"
This is where reading Black authors instead of white ones come in handy. White people would do anything to deny that Kmt was a nation founded and built by Black people. Thats why they changed the name to Egypt. They knew Kmt meant land of the Black people. Mitzraim was the Hebrew name for Kmt. The ancient Egytpians called themselves by their language not Hebrew. Try again.

wrong ---Mitzraim is a Hebrew pronunciation for an Egyptian word-------something like MOZRI it is not originally derived from a Hebrew word The KMT has nothing to do with "black people"-----it refers to the black fertile soil of
the Nile Valley. black land----not black people. --Egyptians did not depict themselves as black when they did
red soil is clay----not fertile------black and moist is beautiful when you think SOIL, really really beautiful-----for growing tomatoes--------not that tomatoes grew in ancient

I just said thats what the Hebrews called Kmt. The people did not speak Hebrew. Kmt means land of Black people not Black land. That has been proven time and time again. Egyptians did depict themselves as Black. here is just one example.

Egyp059_big_copy.jpg

So what's your point? That blacks are inherently superior? You're just as bad as the Nazis, Islamists, and the KKK. Same shit.
Cant you read? My point is that ancient civilizations worshipped the color Black. Are you trying to deflect or something?

So? What the fuck does that have to do with anything. In some cultures like the Chinese red or purple are worshipped. You can't turn a black panther into a white panther, and you can't turn white swans into black swans just because you're a racist that hates whites.

Last edited:
with all respect

wherever Asclepias is....

it;s going to be about black and white shit

doesnt matter how the threat starts ...

black and white shit

Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse ... no matter....it's all B/W shit

Yup, just like Jew haters will always somehow bring those evil Jews into the discussion. Same mental sickness, different group of people being targeted.

Egyp059_big_copy.jpg

So? What the fuck does that have to do with anything. In some cultures like the Chinese red or purple are worshipped. You can't turn a black panther into a white panther, and you can't turn white swans into black swans just because you're a racist that hates whites.
It has to do with the erroneous claim no ancient civilization worshiped the color Black. Are you really having that much trouble reading? Why would I turn a Black panther into a white one? You are so angry you are not even making any sense. I know you are emotional but do you even realize I wasnt talking to you?

The subject of race was brought up on this thread. Matter of fact you decided you wanted to comment on it in your first response to me. I'm not too concerned with what you think of my success. Its really none of my business. I've heard of Sowell. I'm just wondering why you think he is relevant? I'm not unhappy in this country. I enjoy myself here. Just because I expose the lies for what they are doesnt mean I dont enjoy myself. I've been to Africa and thats actually where I will die but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

The subject of race was brought up because I compared your beloved Obama to the story written by Hans Christian Anderson, in which the emperor had no clothes, and your response was that the author is WHITE, and since he's WHITE, the story has absolutely no value, and your kids aren't allowed to read any stories written by WHITE people, only black people are allowed to be read. Besides, the author also wrote a story about a black duckling which turned into a WHITE swan and how dare the swan be WHITE and how dare G-d create swans that are WHITE, so In your book, G-d, like the writer of the story, must be a RACIST who hates blacks. :cuckoo: Ha ha ha.

The subject of race was brought up because I compared your beloved Obama to the story written by Hans Christian Anderson, in which the emperor had no clothes, and your response was that the author is WHITE, and since he's WHITE, the story has absolutely no value, and your kids aren't allowed to read any stories written by WHITE people, only black people are allowed to be read. Besides, the author also wrote a story about a black duckling which turned into a WHITE swan and how dare the swan be WHITE and how dare G-d create swans that are WHITE, so In your book, G-d, like the writer of the story, must be a RACIST who hates blacks. :cuckoo: Ha ha ha.
Actually my response was that Obama wasnt an emperor. Do we need to check the record? You then proceeded to say my unfamiliarity with the phrase was an indicator of my lack of intelligence. I laughed because what a white boy has to say has nothing to do with my intelligence.

To be ignorant of one Hans Christian Anderson, speaks volumes of who you are and your educational background.

Egyp059_big_copy.jpg

It has to do with the erroneous claim no ancient civilization worshiped the color Black. Are you really having that much trouble reading? Why would I turn a Black panther into a white one? You are so angry you are not even making any sense. I know you are emotional but do you even realize I wasnt talking to you?

Erroneous SHMERONEOUS! Who gives a rat's butt. Why is such a shallow point even important to you? Does that make you feel better about yourself, how does change your life as an ignorant racist BUM?

"Yeah, blacks were worshipped in such and such ancient civilization, so I must be of royal blood or something". Ha ha ha.

Actually my response was that Obama wasnt an emperor. Do we need to check the record? You then proceeded to say my unfamiliarity with the phrase was an indicator of my lack of intelligence. I laughed because what a white boy has to say has nothing to do with my intelligence.

To be ignorant of one Hans Christian Anderson, speaks volumes of who you are and your educational background.
You're sticking pretty close to the OP, ain'tcha?

Egyp059_big_copy.jpg

Erroneous SHMERONEOUS! Who gives a rat's butt. Why is such a shallow point even important to you? Does that make you feel better about yourself, how does change your life as an ignorant racist BUM?

"Yeah, blacks were worshipped in such and such ancient civilization, so I must be of royal blood or something". Ha ha ha.
The question is why is it so important to you? Why are you so upset and engaged in a conversation I wasnt having with you? is it bothering you that I actually know my history and dont fall for all the lies and exclusions white historians have done?

You're sticking pretty close to the OP, ain'tcha?
I was until someone made me laugh by implying a white boys fairy tale was an indicator of my educational level.

The question is why is it so important to you? Why are you so upset and engaged in a conversation I wasnt having with you? is it bothering you that I actually know my history and dont fall for all the lies and exclusions white historians have done?

Not bothering me, just pointing out your ignorance and racism, mr royal black man. Why do you think it's okay for you to practice racism towards whites just because they're white? Is it because you're black?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back