Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

Such ado over nothing on a Middle East forum when there is already a forum to discuss race. You seem obsessed over this topic so why not discuss it in the proper forum. Meanwhile, for one thing I don't think you have ever been successful (anyone can claim anything on a forum), and secondly, I can't believe you never heard of Thomas Sowell. Perhaps if you are very unhappy in this country as a Black woman, why not move someplace else, such as Liberia? I wouldn't suggest Nigeria because you would have a good chance of having your throat slit there by a Black man regardless of your being Black.
The subject of race was brought up on this thread. Matter of fact you decided you wanted to comment on it in your first response to me. I'm not too concerned with what you think of my success. Its really none of my business. I've heard of Sowell. I'm just wondering why you think he is relevant? I'm not unhappy in this country. I enjoy myself here. Just because I expose the lies for what they are doesnt mean I dont enjoy myself. I've been to Africa and thats actually where I will die but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

The subject of race was brought up because I compared your beloved Obama to the story written by Hans Christian Anderson, in which the emperor had no clothes, and your response was that the author is WHITE, and since he's WHITE, the story has absolutely no value, and your kids aren't allowed to read any stories written by WHITE people, only black people are allowed to be read. Besides, the author also wrote a story about a black duckling which turned into a WHITE swan and how dare the swan be WHITE and how dare G-d create swans that are WHITE, so In your book, G-d, like the writer of the story, must be a RACIST who hates blacks. :cuckoo: Ha ha ha.
Actually my response was that Obama wasnt an emperor. Do we need to check the record? You then proceeded to say my unfamiliarity with the phrase was an indicator of my lack of intelligence. I laughed because what a white boy has to say has nothing to do with my intelligence.

To be ignorant of one Hans Christian Anderson, speaks volumes of who you are and your educational background.
You're sticking pretty close to the OP, ain'tcha?
I was until someone made me laugh by implying a white boys fairy tale was an indicator of my educational level.
O.K. Carry on.

Cant you read? My point is that ancient civilizations worshipped the color Black. Are you trying to deflect or something?

So? What the fuck does that have to do with anything. In some cultures like the Chinese red or purple are worshipped. You can't turn a black panther into a white panther, and you can't turn white swans into black swans just because you're a racist that hates whites.
It has to do with the erroneous claim no ancient civilization worshiped the color Black. Are you really having that much trouble reading? Why would I turn a Black panther into a white one? You are so angry you are not even making any sense. I know you are emotional but do you even realize I wasnt talking to you?

Erroneous SHMERONEOUS! Who gives a rat's butt. Why is such a shallow point even important to you? Does that make you feel better about yourself, how does change your life as an ignorant racist BUM?

"Yeah, blacks were worshipped in such and such ancient civilization, so I must be of royal blood or something". Ha ha ha.
The question is why is it so important to you? Why are you so upset and engaged in a conversation I wasnt having with you? is it bothering you that I actually know my history and dont fall for all the lies and exclusions white historians have done?

Not bothering me, just pointing out your ignorance and racism, mr royal black man. Why do you it's okay for you to practice racism towards whites just because they're white? Is it because you're black?
Of course its bothering you. Who do you think you are kidding? You actually jumped into a conversation that was not addressed to you about the color Black being worshiped by ancient civilizations. This damn near gave you an aneurysm. Who said anything about practicing racism? I just said what a white boy says or doesnt say has no bearing or importance to me unless i find it important. Tell me...why does this bother you?

Last edited:
So? What the fuck does that have to do with anything. In some cultures like the Chinese red or purple are worshipped. You can't turn a black panther into a white panther, and you can't turn white swans into black swans just because you're a racist that hates whites.
It has to do with the erroneous claim no ancient civilization worshiped the color Black. Are you really having that much trouble reading? Why would I turn a Black panther into a white one? You are so angry you are not even making any sense. I know you are emotional but do you even realize I wasnt talking to you?

Erroneous SHMERONEOUS! Who gives a rat's butt. Why is such a shallow point even important to you? Does that make you feel better about yourself, how does change your life as an ignorant racist BUM?

"Yeah, blacks were worshipped in such and such ancient civilization, so I must be of royal blood or something". Ha ha ha.
The question is why is it so important to you? Why are you so upset and engaged in a conversation I wasnt having with you? is it bothering you that I actually know my history and dont fall for all the lies and exclusions white historians have done?

Not bothering me, just pointing out your ignorance and racism, mr royal black man. Why do you it's okay for you to practice racism towards whites just because they're white? Is it because you're black?
Of course its bothering you. Who do you think you are kidding? You actually jumped into a conversation that was not addressed to you about the color Black being worshiped by ancient civilizations. This damn near gave you an aneurysm. Who said anything about practicing racism? I just said what a white boy says or doesnt say has no bearing or importance to me unless i find it important. Tell me...why does this bother you?

Doesn't bother me, you're a racist no different than the people you complain about. I'll admit that it bothers me because you're teaching your kids to be racists. They will be miserable haters who will blame whites everytime something goes wrong in their lives, like you. Instead of teaching them to accomplish something for themselves and society. Is that what you want, to perpetuate the cycle of hate and victimization?

The subject of race was brought up on this thread. Matter of fact you decided you wanted to comment on it in your first response to me. I'm not too concerned with what you think of my success. Its really none of my business. I've heard of Sowell. I'm just wondering why you think he is relevant? I'm not unhappy in this country. I enjoy myself here. Just because I expose the lies for what they are doesnt mean I dont enjoy myself. I've been to Africa and thats actually where I will die but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

The subject of race was brought up because I compared your beloved Obama to the story written by Hans Christian Anderson, in which the emperor had no clothes, and your response was that the author is WHITE, and since he's WHITE, the story has absolutely no value, and your kids aren't allowed to read any stories written by WHITE people, only black people are allowed to be read. Besides, the author also wrote a story about a black duckling which turned into a WHITE swan and how dare the swan be WHITE and how dare G-d create swans that are WHITE, so In your book, G-d, like the writer of the story, must be a RACIST who hates blacks. :cuckoo: Ha ha ha.
Actually my response was that Obama wasnt an emperor. Do we need to check the record? You then proceeded to say my unfamiliarity with the phrase was an indicator of my lack of intelligence. I laughed because what a white boy has to say has nothing to do with my intelligence.

To be ignorant of one Hans Christian Anderson, speaks volumes of who you are and your educational background.
You're sticking pretty close to the OP, ain'tcha?
I was until someone made me laugh by implying a white boys fairy tale was an indicator of my educational level.
O.K. Carry on.

Yes, let's carry on. Obama the emperor with no clothes.

obama_emperor_no_clothes.jpg

Doesn't bother me, you're a racist no different than the people you complain about. I'll admit that it bothers me because you're teaching your kids to be racists. They will be miserable haters who will blame whites everytime something goes wrong in their lives, like you. Instead of teaching them to accomplish something for themselves and society. Is that what you want, to perpetuate the cycle of hate and victimization?
I'm not teaching my kids to be racist. I am teaching them to distrust what white people say until its a proven fact due to the evidence of massive lying on the part of white people. I do teach them to accomplish something in their lives and take responsibility for what happens to them. They know they have to work harder than most due to their race. Telling them to never forget and be wary of white people is not perpetuating hate and victimization. Its preparing them for life the same way i was. They are already far ahead of the game having knowledge of self and how amazing they are. I couldn't care less what white people think of that. I still cant figure out why that bothers you.

for the record------the EGYPTIANS WAS BLACK----story is not new------I had a conversation about this topic way back around 1975. Jesus was black too------really black----black as that velvet cloth upon glorious works of art can be purchased at carnivals

for the record------the EGYPTIANS WAS BLACK----story is not new------I had a conversation about this topic way back around 1975. Jesus was black too------really black----black as that velvet cloth upon glorious works of art can be purchased at carnivals
I know the story is not new. There were numerous people before the advent of DNA that said the ancient Egyptians were Black. Gerald Massey said it and so did Count Volney both who were white people that told the truth. Even some of the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black with woolly hair.. Of course Jesus was Black. How would he be white?

I'm not teaching my kids to be racist. I am teaching them to distrust what white people say until its a proven fact due to the evidence of massive lying on the part of white people. I do teach them to accomplish something in their lives and take responsibility for what happens to them. They know they have to work harder than most due to their race. Telling them to never forget and be wary of white people is not perpetuating hate and victimization. Its preparing them for life the same way i was. They are already far ahead of the game having knowledge of self and how amazing they are. I couldn't care less what white people think of that. I still cant figure out why that bothers you.

Fine, that's your business. You're teaching them to be racists.

Last edited:
wrong ---Mitzraim is a Hebrew pronunciation for an Egyptian word-------something like MOZRI it is not originally derived from a Hebrew word The KMT has nothing to do with "black people"-----it refers to the black fertile soil of
the Nile Valley. black land----not black people. --Egyptians did not depict themselves as black when they did
their "BUILDING". light colored sandy soil is not fertile----
red soil is clay----not fertile------black and moist is beautiful when you think SOIL, really really beautiful-----for growing tomatoes--------not that tomatoes grew in ancient
Egypt-------but they did have onions and cucumbers

I just said thats what the Hebrews called Kmt. The people did not speak Hebrew. Kmt means land of Black people not Black land. That has been proven time and time again. Egyptians did depict themselves as Black. here is just one example.

Egyp059_big_copy.jpg

So what's your point? That blacks are inherently superior? You're just as bad as the Nazis, Islamists, and the KKK. Same shit.
Cant you read? My point is that ancient civilizations worshipped the color Black. Are you trying to deflect or something?

I know of no ancient civilizations that deified any particular color. Color has been used symbolically and ritualistically and for a kind of "magic" thruout the world. In china red is the color of happiness and prosperity and good luck ----so kids get dressed in red. Red actually excites the brain because all of the cones of the retina fire together-----it AWAKENS the brain-----turns on a complex of neurons termed the RAS reticular activating substance and even alters the hormonal output of the hypothalamus via the supraoptic nucleii
God have mercy! Then that's why Ayrabs like to see blood run!

interesting point------some people FAINT at the sight of blood-------I naver considered the fact that the color itself does
have an effect on the neurohumors of the brain -----maybe
that is why they faint and ----maybe the physiology is adaptive------one gets injured, sees blood and gets ENERGIZED (if he is not so energized that he passes out)

I know the story is not new. There were numerous people before the advent of DNA that said the ancient Egyptians were Black. Gerald Massey said it and so did Count Volney both who were white people that told the truth. Even some of the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black with woolly hair.. Of course Jesus was Black. How would he be white?

Jesus was Semitic. That means he looked a lot like today's middle eastern Jews. He wasn't black, that's for sure. And he certainly wasn't "white" but he could have had light hair and light eyes, as there are plenty of middle eastern Jews with those features. Sorry to burst your black supremacist racist bubble.

geneticists believe that red hair-----which is the result of a single
mutation------arose early on in the jewish population. Lots of
red hair genes in my family----my mom a true red head as was her mom. My dad had black hair and I got streaks. The red hair mutation also came about SPONTANEOUSLY in other populations------parallel evolution

Jesus was Semitic. That means he looked a lot like today's middle eastern Jews. He wasn't black, that's for sure. And he certainly wasn't "white" but he could have had light hair and light eyes, as there are plenty of middle eastern Jews with those features. Sorry to burst your black supremacist racist bubble.

early in my son's life-----I gave him my "race" talk. It consisted of "nobody is black and nobody is white-----look--
your skin is not white-----it's light tan. Look at my skin----
kinda pinkish tan----with a few brown dots......" I went on to describe various people known to him-----as "brown" "light
brown" ---"light tan with wrinkles" etc etc. all good except one day in the hospital waiting room for a very mixed
crowd------he decided to deliver the same lecture in his
strident, six year old pedantic and insistent manner.

Fine, that's your business. You're teaching them to be racists.
I know its my business. However, it would be pretty hard to do since I dont lead by example. I have a white god daughter and they have several white friends themselves. To top it all off their oldest sister is biracial. Like most people that are ignorant you seem to speak without knowing much.

No thats not what it means. He was Black and thats for sure. He didnt have light hair and light eyes because those things would have caused him issues in the heat of the area. You are getting them confused with the european jews who are not the orginal Hebrews.

It is not entirely clear to me what the greeks thought was called "black"------they used the word "black" in greek? --nor is it clear to me how they described hair. I grew up in a very Nazi town-----the core population dated back ---way back to pre American revolution days and were of English,, Scottish, German and way up north European extraction.
for them -----Italians with black hair were uhm.....THE "N" word-------(what we genteel jews called colored-----although we did not see the "wops" as "colored"----after all----black
hair with a bit of a curl was not uncommon amongst us)

It is not entirely clear to me what the greeks thought was called "black"------they used the word "black" in greek? --nor is it clear to me how they described hair. I grew up in a very Nazi town-----the core population dated back ---way back to pre American revolution days and were of English,, Scottish, German and way up north European extraction.
for them -----Italians with black hair were uhm.....THE "N" word-------(what we genteel jews called colored-----although we did not see the "wops" as "colored"----after all----black

Its pretty clear to me that when someone says they were Black with woolly hair they are speaking about a Black person. Note the terminology was wooly and not curly. Even still Black people can have straight hair all the way to wooly hair.

"the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired." (History, Book II.)

-Herodotus

BTW the southern italians and Greeks have more Black African DNA on average than most other Europeans Some Sicilians look like they are biracial.

No thats not what it means. He was Black and thats for sure. He didnt have light hair and light eyes because those things would have caused him issues in the heat of the area. You are getting them confused with the european jews who are not the orginal Hebrews.

So sorry As.... Jews is literate and have been literate as an actual GENERAL rule for the past 2500 years -------and very descriptive. Lots of the jews from the northern part of
Israel were sorta blondish-----probably a bit mixed with the
greeks of ASSYRIA (make that present Syria north Iraq)--of the PHONECIAN appendage. Phonecians were seafaring people all over the Mediterranean---and no----they were not black in the subsaharan sense of black In ancient writings their hair was sometimes described as the color of sand which indicated-----blond. so sorry------whites do not die
of being "white" in hot weather. -----northern Israel is not all that hot-------damn chilly in Jerusalem-----it snowed recently.
As I recall----the humidity near the kineret was deadly. You like humidity?

Its pretty clear to me that when someone says they were Black with woolly hair they are speaking about a Black person. Note the terminology was wooly and not curly. Even still Black people can have straight hair all the way to wooly hair.

"the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired." (History, Book II.)

-Herodotus

BTW the southern italians and Greeks have more Black African DNA on average than most other Europeans Some Sicilians look like they are biracial.

BTW Herodotus is known for his inaccuracies-----of course Italians and Greeks got African DNA-----arabs have been supplying them with black slaves for more than 4000 years.
gee ----learn some history------DNA does not create history---it just confirms it. By the time Herodotus came about-----
sub-Saharans had mixed in with the people of the Mediterranean for a few thousand years. Arabs (that is people of Arabia) are very mixed with sub-Saharan Africans-------but don't tell them-----they are a bit neurotic over the fact that they mixed with the ABED

-Herodotus

how do you say "black" and "wooly" in greek? I know lots of "white" people with dark and "wooly" hair ------in my Nazi home town------anyone with curly hair------was ACCUSED of being a "mulatto"--------I remember "mulatto" as a word when I was about six or seven I asked my mom what it meant-------one of the neighbors----a widow was being accused of being a
"mulatto" she did have black curly hair. My mom told me---"they think one of her grandmothers was colored" and I said "so"? and mom shrugged. Sicily was occupied
by arabs in its history-------besides being a country that had used subsaharans as slaves for several thousand years

Last edited:

So sorry As.... Jews is literate and have been literate as an actual GENERAL rule for the past 2500 years -------and very descriptive. Lots of the jews from the northern part of
Israel were sorta blondish-----probably a bit mixed with the
greeks of ASSYRIA (make that present Syria north Iraq)--of the PHONECIAN appendage. Phonecians were seafaring people all over the Mediterranean---and no----they were not black in the subsaharan sense of black In ancient writings their hair was sometimes described as the color of sand which indicated-----blond. so sorry------whites do not die
of being "white" in hot weather. -----northern Israel is not all that hot-------damn chilly in Jerusalem-----it snowed recently.
As I recall----the humidity near the kineret was deadly. You like humidity?
Blond does not equal white. There are Black people with no white in them that have blond hair. Phoenician is the Greek name for the Canaanites. They came out of what is now Iraq and settled colonies in North Africa. They were also Black people. I asked this before. What exactly was it that kept Black people from below the Sahara from living in North Africa? No one seems to be able to answer this.

Forum List

Back