Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

for the record------the EGYPTIANS WAS BLACK----story is not new------I had a conversation about this topic way back around 1975. Jesus was black too------really black----black as that velvet cloth upon glorious works of art can be purchased at carnivals
I know the story is not new. There were numerous people before the advent of DNA that said the ancient Egyptians were Black. Gerald Massey said it and so did Count Volney both who were white people that told the truth. Even some of the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black with woolly hair.. Of course Jesus was Black. How would he be white?

Jesus was Semitic. That means he looked a lot like today's middle eastern Jews. He wasn't black, that's for sure. And he certainly wasn't "white" but he could have had light hair and light eyes, as there are plenty of middle eastern Jews with those features. Sorry to burst your black supremacist racist bubble.
No thats not what it means. He was Black and thats for sure. He didnt have light hair and light eyes because those things would have caused him issues in the heat of the area. You are getting them confused with the european jews who are not the orginal Hebrews.

So sorry As.... Jews is literate and have been literate as an actual GENERAL rule for the past 2500 years -------and very descriptive. Lots of the jews from the northern part of
Israel were sorta blondish-----probably a bit mixed with the
greeks of ASSYRIA (make that present Syria north Iraq)--of the PHONECIAN appendage. Phonecians were seafaring people all over the Mediterranean---and no----they were not black in the subsaharan sense of black In ancient writings their hair was sometimes described as the color of sand which indicated-----blond. so sorry------whites do not die
of being "white" in hot weather. -----northern Israel is not all that hot-------damn chilly in Jerusalem-----it snowed recently.
As I recall----the humidity near the kineret was deadly. You like humidity?
Blond does not equal white. There are Black people with no white in them that have blond hair. Phoenician is the Greek name for the Canaanites. They came out of what is now Iraq and settled colonies in North Africa. They were also Black people. I asked this before. What exactly was it that kept Black people from below the Sahara from living in North Africa? No one seems to be able to answer this.

the question is not useful. Your theory that genetic admixture becomes. COMPLETE if there is no actual physical bar to migration is -----BULLSHIT.

now for facts-----genetic admixture in the human species is
actually so comprehensive-----that the concept of "race"
actually makes no sense. -----but racists like you CLING to
it anyway---------YOU NEED FOR THERE TO BE A WHITE RACE---------just like the islamo Nazis NEED JOOOOOOS.
Hans Christian Andersen------could very well have carried the genetic material of a few----<gasp> greeks and maybe some from <gasp> NORWAY

for the record------the EGYPTIANS WAS BLACK----story is not new------I had a conversation about this topic way back around 1975. Jesus was black too------really black----black as that velvet cloth upon glorious works of art can be purchased at carnivals
I know the story is not new. There were numerous people before the advent of DNA that said the ancient Egyptians were Black. Gerald Massey said it and so did Count Volney both who were white people that told the truth. Even some of the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black with woolly hair.. Of course Jesus was Black. How would he be white?

It is not entirely clear to me what the greeks thought was called "black"------they used the word "black" in greek? --nor is it clear to me how they described hair. I grew up in a very Nazi town-----the core population dated back ---way back to pre American revolution days and were of English,, Scottish, German and way up north European extraction.
for them -----Italians with black hair were uhm.....THE "N" word-------(what we genteel jews called colored-----although we did not see the "wops" as "colored"----after all----black
hair with a bit of a curl was not uncommon amongst us)

Its pretty clear to me that when someone says they were Black with woolly hair they are speaking about a Black person. Note the terminology was wooly and not curly. Even still Black people can have straight hair all the way to wooly hair.

"the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired." (History, Book II.)

-Herodotus

BTW the southern italians and Greeks have more Black African DNA on average than most other Europeans Some Sicilians look like they are biracial.

BTW Herodotus is known for his inaccuracies-----of course Italians and Greeks got African DNA-----arabs have been supplying them with black slaves for more than 4000 years.
gee ----learn some history------DNA does not create history---it just confirms it. By the time Herodotus came about-----
sub-Saharans had mixed in with the people of the Mediterranean for a few thousand years. Arabs (that is people of Arabia) are very mixed with sub-Saharan Africans-------but don't tell them-----they are a bit neurotic over the fact that they mixed with the ABED
Inaccuracies? He was saying what he saw. Are you claiming he was blind? If it was just Herodotus then I could see. It was also other Greeks. Was Aristotle also blind?

"Too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians and Ethiopians, and so does also too white a complexion, as you may see from women. So the hue that makes for courage must be intermediate between these extremes. A tawny colour indicates a bold spirit, as in lions; but too ruddy a hue marks a rogue, as in the case of the fox. A pale mottled hue signifies cowardice, for that is the colour one turns in terror. "
-Aristotle

You forget that the Greeks and Italians got much of the DNA from the Moors and prior habitation of europe by Black Africans.

Jesus was Semitic. That means he looked a lot like today's middle eastern Jews. He wasn't black, that's for sure. And he certainly wasn't "white" but he could have had light hair and light eyes, as there are plenty of middle eastern Jews with those features. Sorry to burst your black supremacist racist bubble.
No thats not what it means. He was Black and thats for sure. He didnt have light hair and light eyes because those things would have caused him issues in the heat of the area. You are getting them confused with the european jews who are not the orginal Hebrews.

So sorry As.... Jews is literate and have been literate as an actual GENERAL rule for the past 2500 years -------and very descriptive. Lots of the jews from the northern part of
greeks of ASSYRIA (make that present Syria north Iraq)--of the PHONECIAN appendage. Phonecians were seafaring people all over the Mediterranean---and no----they were not black in the subsaharan sense of black In ancient writings their hair was sometimes described as the color of sand which indicated-----blond. so sorry------whites do not die
of being "white" in hot weather. -----northern Israel is not all that hot-------damn chilly in Jerusalem-----it snowed recently.
Blond does not equal white. There are Black people with no white in them that have blond hair. Phoenician is the Greek name for the Canaanites. They came out of what is now Iraq and settled colonies in North Africa. They were also Black people. I asked this before. What exactly was it that kept Black people from below the Sahara from living in North Africa? No one seems to be able to answer this.

what exactly is a "black person with no white in him"???
----the human genome consists of shared DNA thruout the
whole damned planet. You are hilarious-----you keep harpting on ------this or that people has "black DNA"---
and then come up with "black person with no white
in him"--------do not give up your day job-----genetics is not
your forte

the question is not useful. Your theory that genetic admixture becomes. COMPLETE if there is no actual physical bar to migration is -----BULLSHIT.

it anyway---------YOU NEED FOR THERE TO BE A WHITE RACE---------just like the islamo Nazis NEED JOOOOOOS.
Hans Christian Andersen------could very well have carried the genetic material of a few----<gasp> greeks and maybe some from <gasp> NORWAY
I didnt ask you if the question was useful. I asked you what was it that kept Black people from below the Sahara from inhabiting North Africa? The reason I asked is because you used the term sub-saharan. Thats a term that mystifies me as there was nothing to keep Black people from living in North Africa. Why the distinction?

I dont need for there to be white people. White people made that distinction when they made up the term. Dont blame me for what your people did.

Last edited:

what exactly is a "black person with no white in him"???
----the human genome consists of shared DNA thruout the
whole damned planet. You are hilarious-----you keep harpting on ------this or that people has "black DNA"---
and then come up with "black person with no white
in him"--------do not give up your day job-----genetics is not
your forte
A black person that has no admixture from someone in from europe. Black people inhabited this planet long before people with white skin appeared in europe. You must hate science. I already posted proof the gene for white skin did not come about until 7K years ago. Black skin was natures decision. White skin is a recent mutation. White people carry the genes given to them by Black people not the other way around.

It is not entirely clear to me what the greeks thought was called "black"------they used the word "black" in greek? --nor is it clear to me how they described hair. I grew up in a very Nazi town-----the core population dated back ---way back to pre American revolution days and were of English,, Scottish, German and way up north European extraction.
for them -----Italians with black hair were uhm.....THE "N" word-------(what we genteel jews called colored-----although we did not see the "wops" as "colored"----after all----black

Its pretty clear to me that when someone says they were Black with woolly hair they are speaking about a Black person. Note the terminology was wooly and not curly. Even still Black people can have straight hair all the way to wooly hair.

"the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired." (History, Book II.)

-Herodotus

BTW the southern italians and Greeks have more Black African DNA on average than most other Europeans Some Sicilians look like they are biracial.

BTW Herodotus is known for his inaccuracies-----of course Italians and Greeks got African DNA-----arabs have been supplying them with black slaves for more than 4000 years.
gee ----learn some history------DNA does not create history---it just confirms it. By the time Herodotus came about-----
sub-Saharans had mixed in with the people of the Mediterranean for a few thousand years. Arabs (that is people of Arabia) are very mixed with sub-Saharan Africans-------but don't tell them-----they are a bit neurotic over the fact that they mixed with the ABED
Inaccuracies? He was saying what he saw. Are you claiming he was blind? If it was just Herodotus then I could see. It was also other Greeks. Was Aristotle also blind?

"Too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians and Ethiopians, and so does also too white a complexion, as you may see from women. So the hue that makes for courage must be intermediate between these extremes. A tawny colour indicates a bold spirit, as in lions; but too ruddy a hue marks a rogue, as in the case of the fox. A pale mottled hue signifies cowardice, for that is the colour one turns in terror. "
-Aristotle

You forget that the Greeks and Italians got much of the DNA from the Moors and prior habitation of europe by Black Africans.

I don't forget anything------you misconstrue all of history and
the issue of population genetics-------the above single sentence is actually funny. You seem to have a notion that
genetic admixture is a one way street. BLACKS CAME AND GAVE SOME OF THEIR DNA TO -----white greeks making them black. Are you into the "one drop of blood"
theory of race?
I got news for you--------the term is ADMIXTURE not black Africans supplied Europe with DNA When it comes to DNA whether that of people or drosophila-----the stuff is fully
integrated on Valentine's day

I didnt ask you if the question was useful. I asked you what was it that kept Black people from below the Sahara from inhabiting North Africa? The reason I asked is because you used the term sub-saharan. Thats a term that mystifies me as there was nothing to keep Black people from living in North Africa. Why the distinction?

I dont need for there to be white people. White people made that distinction when they made up the term. Dont blame me for what your people did.

now you are getting all bent out of shape because English is the language of the USA----and has become a LINGUA FRANCA over the past ---couple of centuries "MY PEOPLE"-----sheeeesh-----your fellow islamo Nazis insist
my language is Yiddish. YOU are using English-----so ---
that term "white" must come from YOUR people. As to
description of persons based on color-------the really racist term is ABED for sub-Saharan people------invented by
NORTH AFRICAN PEOPLE----of the kind now called "arabs"
even though they are not actually arabs----some of the
people called "arabs" are the BLACK PEOPLE OF
KMT ------watta paradox-------KMT people call
themselves ABED----and sell themselves to greeks

-Herodotus

-Aristotle

the issue of population genetics-------the above single sentence is actually funny. You seem to have a notion that
genetic admixture is a one way street. BLACKS CAME AND GAVE SOME OF THEIR DNA TO -----white greeks making them black. Are you into the "one drop of blood"
theory of race?
I got news for you--------the term is ADMIXTURE not black Africans supplied Europe with DNA When it comes to DNA whether that of people or drosophila-----the stuff is fully
You obviously must have forgotten. I agree genetics is not a one way street. I just corrected your implication that europeans having Black blood was due to slavery. You seemed to be stuck on that. I also note you had nothing to say in response to Aristotles comments about the Egyptians being Black like the Ethiopians. Do you care to claim he was blind as well? While you are at it why would you claim someone was Black if you were not?

now you are getting all bent out of shape because English is the language of the USA----and has become a LINGUA FRANCA over the past ---couple of centuries "MY PEOPLE"-----sheeeesh-----your fellow islamo Nazis insist
description of persons based on color-------the really racist term is ABED for sub-Saharan people------invented by
What makes you think I'm getting bent out of shape? There is no official language in the US but thats not really important. You keep on avoiding the question. Why are you doing that? Should be a simple rationale for using the term sub-saharan. Is there a scientific reason people below the Sahara are different from people above it? Looking at your post it seems you are the one getting bent out of shape. You are all over the place capitalizing and not making any sense. It would be much easier and less stressful for you to simply answer the question. BTW you may want to check your facts. Blumenbach is the person that made up the designation of "white people"

-Herodotus

-Aristotle

theory of race?
You obviously must have forgotten. I agree genetics is not a one way street. I just corrected your implication that europeans having Black blood was due to slavery. You seemed to be stuck on that. I also note you had nothing to say in response to Aristotles comments about the Egyptians being Black like the Ethiopians. Do you care to claim he was blind as well? While you are at it why would you claim someone was Black if you were not?

easy------Greeks were not only white-----they were so into fair skin that there were women who never went out of their houses in day light. I already did mention that in my town----of persons of ----scandanavian, british and Germanic extraction-------and BLOND BRAIDS ------"wops' were
called "N*()ers"--------I have no doubt that you know that the
british invented a new term in anthropology---"BROWN PEOPLE"-------for them BRAHMINS is "brown people"
Most people in ---including you----would call my hubby ---
a white person---------in Harlem he is "white"-----as a student
in London he was "brown" Aristotle did not go to
Egypt. No doubt Egyptians were a bit more OLIVE
complected at that time than were sunlight shielded greek
women. -----way back in that town------I befriended an
IRANIAN------and took him for a walk-------THE COPS SHOWED UP ------I can assure you------of all people
in the world who "think" they are "white"----IRANIANS TOP THE LIST. Thinking back I would describe that Iranian as
having a complexion slightly darker than my own florid ---
sunburn at the drop of a sunbeam skin------somehow he
looked a bit off to the local Nazis. He had a complexion
very much like that of the Shah at that time. Nose too---
Iranians are Iranians. Maybe the nose bothered them---
he did not look like a wasp

What makes you think I'm getting bent out of shape? There is no official language in the US but thats not really important. You keep on avoiding the question. Why are you doing that? Should be a simple rationale for using the term sub-saharan. Is there a scientific reason people below the Sahara are different from people above it? Looking at your post it seems you are the one getting bent out of shape. You are all over the place capitalizing and not making any sense. It would be much easier and less stressful for you to simply answer the question. BTW you may want to check your facts. Blumenbach is the person that made up the designation of "white people"

I will help you-----in ancient times----which is MOST OF TIME---of human history-----people MOSTLY stayed put----
they did not TRAVEL HUNDREDS OF MILES incessantly.
and that is how RELATIVE GENETIC ISOLATION happened. The isolation was never complete---which is why the term RACE makes no sense. There are no races-----there are simply some examples of relatively isolated
human gene pools. I am not much into who invented a useless term that you like to hate because it allows you to
be a BLACK NATIONALIST and have a whole class of
humans to HATE. Now for the really bad news-----there is
NO BLACK RACE

Not bothering me, just pointing out your ignorance and racism, mr royal black man. Why do you it's okay for you to practice racism towards whites just because they're white? Is it because you're black?
Of course its bothering you. Who do you think you are kidding? You actually jumped into a conversation that was not addressed to you about the color Black being worshiped by ancient civilizations. This damn near gave you an aneurysm. Who said anything about practicing racism? I just said what a white boy says or doesnt say has no bearing or importance to me unless i find it important. Tell me...why does this bother you?

Doesn't bother me, you're a racist no different than the people you complain about. I'll admit that it bothers me because you're teaching your kids to be racists. They will be miserable haters who will blame whites everytime something goes wrong in their lives, like you. Instead of teaching them to accomplish something for themselves and society. Is that what you want, to perpetuate the cycle of hate and victimization?
I'm not teaching my kids to be racist. I am teaching them to distrust what white people say until its a proven fact due to the evidence of massive lying on the part of white people. I do teach them to accomplish something in their lives and take responsibility for what happens to them. They know they have to work harder than most due to their race. Telling them to never forget and be wary of white people is not perpetuating hate and victimization. Its preparing them for life the same way i was. They are already far ahead of the game having knowledge of self and how amazing they are. I couldn't care less what white people think of that. I still cant figure out why that bothers you.

Fine, that's your business. You're teaching them to be racists.
I know its my business. However, it would be pretty hard to do since I dont lead by example. I have a white god daughter and they have several white friends themselves. To top it all off their oldest sister is biracial. Like most people that are ignorant you seem to speak without knowing much.
Yeah, but that doesn't mean you aren't a racist teaching your kids to be racists as well.

You know how KKK racists and Neo Nazis talk to their kids about blacks? The same way you talk about whites.

Check out the official languages and national language from Wikipedia.

And BTW, something irosie91 touched upon: You say you don't trust white people and don't believe anything they say until you give it a test drive so why are you speaking and writing in English, a White Man's language? Shouldn't you be communicating in Swahili or Zulu?
P.S: You come over as one bitter racist.

United States of America

Flag Great Seal

Motto:
"In God we trust" (official)[1][2][3]
Other traditional mottos [show]
Anthem: "The Star-Spangled Banner"
fileicon-ogg.png

The contiguous United States plus Alaska and Hawaii in green

The United States and its territories
Capital Washington, D.C.
17px-WMA_button2b.png
38°53′N 77°01′W
Largest city New York City
17px-WMA_button2b.png
40°43′N 74°00′W
Official languages None at federal level
Recognised regional languages

National language English

-Herodotus

-Aristotle

theory of race?

easy------Greeks were not only white-----they were so into fair skin that there were women who never went out of their houses in day light. I already did mention that in my town----of persons of ----scandanavian, british and Germanic extraction-------and BLOND BRAIDS ------"wops' were
called "N*()ers"--------I have no doubt that you know that the
british invented a new term in anthropology---"BROWN PEOPLE"-------for them BRAHMINS is "brown people"
Most people in ---including you----would call my hubby ---
a white person---------in Harlem he is "white"-----as a student
in London he was "brown" Aristotle did not go to
Egypt. No doubt Egyptians were a bit more OLIVE
complected at that time than were sunlight shielded greek
women. -----way back in that town------I befriended an
IRANIAN------and took him for a walk-------THE COPS SHOWED UP ------I can assure you------of all people
in the world who "think" they are "white"----IRANIANS TOP THE LIST. Thinking back I would describe that Iranian as
having a complexion slightly darker than my own florid ---
sunburn at the drop of a sunbeam skin------somehow he
looked a bit off to the local Nazis. He had a complexion
very much like that of the Shah at that time. Nose too---
Iranians are Iranians. Maybe the nose bothered them---
he did not look like a wasp
Who told you Aristotle didnt go to school in Egypt? He didnt become famous until after he got back from Egypt. Wow!!

Greeks did not consider themselves white. They thought white people were sickly as proven by Aristotles quote. Do you have a link to support your claim they were white? However, you never seemed to address the fact that the Greeks referred to the Egyptians as Black. They didnt say they were olive skinned. The used the term "melaschroes". The root word melas means Black or very dark. If they meant brown or tan they would have used the term of phrenychroes which actually would describe many African Americans. Remember this was after the Hyskos invasion of Egypt. That means even with admixture he is generalizing and calling them Black even with some admixture. Here are some more examples of Greeks calling Egyptians Black.

Lycinus (describing a young Egyptian): "This boy is not merely black; he has thick lips and his legs are too thin . . . his hair worn in a plait behind shows that he is not a freeman."

Timolaus: "But that is a sign of really distinguished birth in Egypt, Lycinus, All freeborn children plait their hair until they reach manhood. It is the exact opposite of the custom of our ancestors who thought it seemly for old men to secure their hair with a gold brooch to keep it in place."

(Lucian, Navigations, paras 2-3)

"Now the Ethiopians, as historians relate, were the first of all men and the proofs of this statement, they say, are manifest. For they did not come into their land as immigrants from abroad but were natives of it"

"We must now speak about the Ethiopian writing which is called hieroglyphic among the Egyptians, in order that we may omit nothing in our discussion of their antiquities..."

"They [the Ethiopians] say also that the Egyptians are colonists sent out by the Ethiopians, Osiris ["King of Kings and God of Gods"] having been the leader of the colony . . . they add that the Egyptians have received from them, as from authors and their ancestors, the greater part of their laws."
-Diodorus Siculus

Thats a lot of blind Greeks mysteriously claiming that the Egyptians are Black for no good reason.

Of course its bothering you. Who do you think you are kidding? You actually jumped into a conversation that was not addressed to you about the color Black being worshiped by ancient civilizations. This damn near gave you an aneurysm. Who said anything about practicing racism? I just said what a white boy says or doesnt say has no bearing or importance to me unless i find it important. Tell me...why does this bother you?

Doesn't bother me, you're a racist no different than the people you complain about. I'll admit that it bothers me because you're teaching your kids to be racists. They will be miserable haters who will blame whites everytime something goes wrong in their lives, like you. Instead of teaching them to accomplish something for themselves and society. Is that what you want, to perpetuate the cycle of hate and victimization?
I'm not teaching my kids to be racist. I am teaching them to distrust what white people say until its a proven fact due to the evidence of massive lying on the part of white people. I do teach them to accomplish something in their lives and take responsibility for what happens to them. They know they have to work harder than most due to their race. Telling them to never forget and be wary of white people is not perpetuating hate and victimization. Its preparing them for life the same way i was. They are already far ahead of the game having knowledge of self and how amazing they are. I couldn't care less what white people think of that. I still cant figure out why that bothers you.

I know its my business. However, it would be pretty hard to do since I dont lead by example. I have a white god daughter and they have several white friends themselves. To top it all off their oldest sister is biracial. Like most people that are ignorant you seem to speak without knowing much.
Yeah, but that doesn't mean you aren't a racist teaching your kids to be racists as well.

You know how KKK racists and Neo Nazis talk to their kids about blacks? The same way you talk about whites.
How could I be racist and have a white god daughter and a half white daughter? :laugh:

And BTW, something irosie91 touched upon: You say you don't trust white people and don't believe anything they say until you give it a test drive so why are you speaking and writing in English, a White Man's language? Shouldn't you be communicating in Swahili or Zulu?

United States of America

Flag Great Seal

Motto:
fileicon-ogg.png

Capital Washington, D.C.
17px-WMA_button2b.png
38°53′N 77°01′W
17px-WMA_button2b.png
40°43′N 74°00′W

There is no offical language for the US. I am writing in English because thats what the people on this board use. What does that have to do with not trusting white people until they prove themselves worthy of being trusted? Why would I use a language you dont understand? That would be pretty dumb.

How could I be racist and have a white god daughter and a half white daughter? :laugh:

and some of your best friends are jews

United States of America

Flag Great Seal

Motto:
fileicon-ogg.png

Capital Washington, D.C.
17px-WMA_button2b.png
38°53′N 77°01′W
17px-WMA_button2b.png
40°43′N 74°00′W

There is no offical language for the US. I am writing in English because thats what the people on this board use. What does that have to do with not trusting white people until they prove themselves worthy of being trusted? Why would I use a language you dont understand? That would be pretty dumb.

Wrong answers. You're dismissed.

No way Jesus was black. He was a Hebrew who lived about 2000 years ago in ancient Judeah. Hebrews in ancient Judeah weren't black. Like I said if you want to see how Jesus looked, take a look at your average middle eastern Jew.

Again, you are spouting black supremacist racist propaganda.

I will help you-----in ancient times----which is MOST OF TIME---of human history-----people MOSTLY stayed put----
they did not TRAVEL HUNDREDS OF MILES incessantly.
and that is how RELATIVE GENETIC ISOLATION happened. The isolation was never complete---which is why the term RACE makes no sense. There are no races-----there are simply some examples of relatively isolated
human gene pools. I am not much into who invented a useless term that you like to hate because it allows you to
be a BLACK NATIONALIST and have a whole class of
humans to HATE. Now for the really bad news-----there is
NO BLACK RACE
You are completely wrong. People traveled all the time due to necessity and for exploration. How do you think the world was populated by Black people long before the other races appeared? There definitely are races There is not much difference except genetic mutations but white people decided there was a difference. Now that the race they picked has shown to not have anything to do with civilization people like you want to pretend all of a sudden there is no race.

Forum List

Back