Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

Reality has nothing to do with your views either-----ok----
not Farrakhan-----the other jerk JEFFRIES
Who is Jefferies and why can you not debate the points? Also in regards to Egypt or should I say Kmt (which means land of the Black people) they definitely worshipped Black.

wrong---the pile of consonants you mention KMT----refers to the fact of the land of the nile valley is BLACK as a result of the deposition of silt created by the yearly overflow of the Nile--------get your stuff straightened out. The fertile black soil rendered Egypt wealthy------they did not worship the soil---however but they did kinda worship the Nile River and cats.

The pile of consonants KMT is not today a word. For thousands of years-----the term for Egypt was MITZRAIM---
which sorta means -----EGYPT. Egyptians did keep slaves---blacks brought to them by arab traders. They are depicted as such in ancient ----murals ----in Egypt The last name MASRI means "person from Egypt"
This is where reading Black authors instead of white ones come in handy. White people would do anything to deny that Kmt was a nation founded and built by Black people. Thats why they changed the name to Egypt. They knew Kmt meant land of the Black people. Mitzraim was the Hebrew name for Kmt. The ancient Egytpians called themselves by their language not Hebrew. Try again.

wrong ---Mitzraim is a Hebrew pronunciation for an Egyptian word-------something like MOZRI it is not originally derived from a Hebrew word The KMT has nothing to do with "black people"-----it refers to the black fertile soil of
the Nile Valley. black land----not black people. --Egyptians did not depict themselves as black when they did
their "BUILDING". light colored sandy soil is not fertile----
red soil is clay----not fertile------black and moist is beautiful when you think SOIL, really really beautiful-----for growing tomatoes--------not that tomatoes grew in ancient
Egypt-------but they did have onions and cucumbers

I just said thats what the Hebrews called Kmt. The people did not speak Hebrew. Kmt means land of Black people not Black land. That has been proven time and time again. Egyptians did depict themselves as Black. here is just one example.

Egyp059_big_copy.jpg

So what's your point? That blacks are inherently superior? You're just as bad as the Nazis, Islamists, and the KKK. Same shit.

"I notice you got your stuff from white authors"

What does this tell you, except that it's black man practicing reverse racism, thinking that it's acceptable, just because he happens to be black.

Who is Jefferies and why can you not debate the points? Also in regards to Egypt or should I say Kmt (which means land of the Black people) they definitely worshipped Black.

wrong---the pile of consonants you mention KMT----refers to the fact of the land of the nile valley is BLACK as a result of the deposition of silt created by the yearly overflow of the Nile--------get your stuff straightened out. The fertile black soil rendered Egypt wealthy------they did not worship the soil---however but they did kinda worship the Nile River and cats.

The pile of consonants KMT is not today a word. For thousands of years-----the term for Egypt was MITZRAIM---
which sorta means -----EGYPT. Egyptians did keep slaves---blacks brought to them by arab traders. They are depicted as such in ancient ----murals ----in Egypt The last name MASRI means "person from Egypt"
This is where reading Black authors instead of white ones come in handy. White people would do anything to deny that Kmt was a nation founded and built by Black people. Thats why they changed the name to Egypt. They knew Kmt meant land of the Black people. Mitzraim was the Hebrew name for Kmt. The ancient Egytpians called themselves by their language not Hebrew. Try again.

wrong ---Mitzraim is a Hebrew pronunciation for an Egyptian word-------something like MOZRI it is not originally derived from a Hebrew word The KMT has nothing to do with "black people"-----it refers to the black fertile soil of
the Nile Valley. black land----not black people. --Egyptians did not depict themselves as black when they did
red soil is clay----not fertile------black and moist is beautiful when you think SOIL, really really beautiful-----for growing tomatoes--------not that tomatoes grew in ancient

I just said thats what the Hebrews called Kmt. The people did not speak Hebrew. Kmt means land of Black people not Black land. That has been proven time and time again. Egyptians did depict themselves as Black. here is just one example.

Egyp059_big_copy.jpg

So what's your point? That blacks are inherently superior? You're just as bad as the Nazis, Islamists, and the KKK. Same shit.

I can see that she has had a difficult time with regard to the race she is. However, shouldn't all this hullabaloo about race belong on the forum where people discuss race. None of us are bringing up to her that it apparently didn't matter to her when the lighter-skinned Arabs murdered so many Black Muslim people in Darfur and enslaved many of the women or she would have made some comment. Perhaps it would make her feel better if you did something for these women who were lucky enough to escape and are now living in tents in refugee camps in Chad. She could also somehow try to make some kind of connection with the president of the Sudan who says that he doesn't want to see any Black tribes in his country. This way at least she would be doing something good for people who are the same race as she is. In addition, perhaps she can convince the Boko Haram that it isn't nice of them to murder all those other Blacks because of their religion.

We all know that the Bollywood Films usually feature very beautiful women and handsome men who are light in compexion. Perhaps some day it will change, the same way as this ad used a darker skinned Indian woman.

This Taboo-Busting Ad Is Reinventing Happily Ever After In India VIDEO

who said I got my stuff about India from white authors-----I got it from Indians the current viewpoint of the origin of man is that MAN originated in AFRICA--------that fact does not
make dravdians of india any more a people something like sub-Saharan blacks than it makes ESKIMOS something like sub-Saharan blacks--------gee you are dim. Dravidians are as SUBSAHARAN BLACK as are Swedes
I said you got your stuff from white authors. Only white people and Indians that want to be white repeat the stuff you posted. I noticed you came with the white term "Subsaharan" Black like white people often do. What does that even mean? Was there a wall erected to keep Black people out of Northern Africa or something? You do realize that Africa, all parts of Africa was inhabited by Black people long before the Sahara turned into a desert dont you? "SubSahara" is simply a way white people try to separate the continent. Unfortunately for those same white people, that makes absolutely zero sense. Sorry but I dont fall for that nonsense.

that for which you fall is all nonsense. You are a black nationalist as idiotic as is any white supremacist. SOCIETY produces walls. You are one of the elements of society that LOVES YOUR WALL--------you have decided to
convince yourself that those you call "white people"-----the ones who also first came about in Africa-------are obsessed with declaring you something SPECIAL. You have decided that you are even MORE SPECIAL than anyone could possibly have thought --------YOU ARE BLACK ----big deal.---------I find it fascinating--------I learned about BRAHMINS-----from a Brahmin----who actually rejected the idea-------some of his relatives clung to it. You are a form of
the kind of BRAHMIN he rejected--------you are a BLACK BRAHMIN
I see it the other way around. As a person that speaks about knowledge you are sure one sided in you acceptance of it. You talk a big game but in the end you only believe what white people tell you. You still never explained why you used the term sub saharan as if it had an ounce of legitimacy. I ask again. What does that mean?

White people occurred in europe not Africa. No where did I declare Black people were superior. Whats funny is that is the typical response white people seem to have upon being confronted with a truth they cannot disprove. Where did I state Blacks were special? Dont get butt hurt. Just argue the facts. Facts are not emotional.

wrong again- white European people migrated out of AFRICA There were humans in Africa before there were humans in the RHINE VALLEY--------as to being one sided---- I am not the person who chooses reading material based on which "race" wrote it------that's YOU.

I would no more choose a book by the color of the skin of the author------than I would choose a book by the color of the book's binding
White people did not appear until about 8K years ago. The Africans that migrated to europe where Black people. You really need to read more on the subject. There were definitely humans in europe such as neanderthals but they were not homo sapiens.

The reason i read Black authors is because white ones are notorious for lying. There are few white ones that tell the truth. The white ones that tell the truth I read.
"white people did not appear until about 8K years ago" eh?

Why do you insist on broadcasting your ignorance and stupidity?

Caucasian race - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Physical anthropologists generally consider the Cro-Magnons, who emerged during the Upper Paleolithic or Late Stone Age as the earliest or prototype representatives of the Caucasoid race. In a study of Cro-Magnon crania, Jantz and Owsley (2003) have noted that: "Upper Paleolithic crania are, for the most part, larger and more generalized versions of recent Europeans."[30]

William Howells (1997) has pointed out that Cro-Magnons were Caucasoid based on their cranial traits:

... the Cro-Magnons were already racially European, i.e., Caucasoid. This has always been accepted because of the general appearance of the skulls: straight faces, narrow noses, and so forth. It is also possible to test this arithmetically. ... Except for Predmosti 4, which is distant from every present and past population, all of these skulls show themselves to be closer to "Europeans" than to other peoples — Mladec and Abri Pataud comfortably so, the other two much more remotely.[31]

Proponents of the multiregional origin of modern humans argue that Caucasoid traits emerged prior to the Cro-Magnons, and are present in the Skhul and Qafzeh hominids and in the Neanderthals. Carleton Coon (1962), for example, considered the Skhul IV specimen as a proto-Caucasoid.[32] He further argued that the Caucasoid race is of dual origin, consisting of Upper Paleolithic types (mixture of Homo sapiens and Neanderthals) and Mediterranean types (purely Homo sapiens).

I even checked that well know leftist site SNOPES and even they say, TONGUE IN CHEEK, it's UNDETERMINED!
Soooo IOW I caught you lying....again? :laugh:

You really expect me to believe a second hand quote from an anonymous source for a book is valid?
laugh.gif

You're derangement is getting worse....every time I bitch slap you, you claim I didn't, this is getting to be FUN, especially as I have nothing to do but copy down your bullshit fuck ups....
You seem angry I caught you lying.
laugh.gif

Where is your proof Caroline said these words if no one can quote her and she has not acknowledged it. Why would she wish the POTUS a Happy Birthday if she felt that way?

You seems very annoyed that you've been caught with more bullshit then usual... Hell even Obuma wishes Israel a happy birthday, and he's a terrorist muslim sympathizer.... But, even your 2 digit IQ should know that! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana::banana:
You deflected which confirms you are angry about getting caught in a lie. Where is your proof Caroline said these words if no one can quote her and she has not acknowledged it? Why would she wish the POTUS a Happy Birthday if she felt that way? Do you have an answer?
laugh.gif

Show the forum where I lied! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

you knows better? better than what?
Knows better than to take things at face value.

I think we all here realize that Blacks in this country have had a hard row to hoe, especially before the Civil Rights Movement. However, you limit yourself by passing by great literature if you just read books about Africans. There are many great Russian authors, English authors, etc. whose novels really don't relate to anything White people have done in America, but that doesn't stop anyone from reading them. I can't think of any educated Black person who would just limit himself to reading Black authors like Frank Yerby (The Foxes of Harrow) and pass by some of the world's greatest literature. The important thing for you to do for your children is to encourage them and give them some examples of Black people who have pushed themselves to get far in life. I come from the Bronx, and these Black people had the same type of education that I had in elementary and high school so they both no doubt had to read the same books in their English literature classes as I did. Look at what they achieved. I really admire them. And don't forget Colin Powell -- he also comes from the Bronx.

Dr. Wanda Austin The Aerospace Corporation

About Neil deGrasse Tyson Neil deGrasse Tyson
"A hard row to hoe" is putting mildly. Matter of fact its a downright insulting summation of the issue. I don't see anything useful in most of the literature white people claim as being great. The same thoughts, ideology, and works have been told over and over by Africans way before they ever occurred to white people. I dont limit myself to only Black authors. Limiting would imply I was not getting something valuable that was available only by reading white authors. I have read some books by white people that have turned out to be great works but these people are hidden from the general public and the issues they discussed are uneasily left to die somewhere in the corner. These people simply echo what I already know to be true. There only use is to use as examples that some whites knew the truth and tried to put it out there in the public despite it not being a popular truth. People like Gerald Massey, Godfrey Higgins, Count Volney, Sir Henry Rawlinson etc.

So that means you don't think your children should read any of what is considered Great Works in Literature. Let them read Mandingo instead.

Meanwhile, all those Blacks who have gotten ahead in America and who have wonderful jobs shouldn't really have read anything other than those books which relate to Blacks and the troubles they have had. Say, why not tell Thomas Sowell how you think. I would be interested in what he would say in response.

I'm not sure who Menedez is but yes its their perceptions, how it is perceived, and they are the ones perceiving our actions. I mean the Israel government says it perceives that Iran is a threat to them, well that is just a matter of Israel's perception, whereas Iran in reality is not a threat. So yes we do need to be concerned in how our actions are perceived.

Menendez is a Democrat Senator. It doesn't get worse than this for Obama, for a Democrat senator to accuse a Democrat administration of repeating Iranian talking points, in essence, treason.

Iran is ruled by a terrorist regime of radical Islamic clerics. That is how they are perceived by the US, Israel and the West. And there's no way they're going to get anywhere close to a nuclear weapon.
There's a strong chance that the Senate Dems will break with Obama an help hand him a veto proof bill on adding more sanctions on Iran. The just about have to or else the IAF is heading northeast.

Got another source, the WSJ is bias and I do not want to spend money on it.
Source for what? You do not think that was their slogan or that is variation of a popular Iranian slogan or that it is chanted by supporters of Hezbollah? What do you want me to source?

I will help Penelope. she is not afraid of me. Penelope dear-------Yemen is a SUNNI country. Shiites are an
impoverished minority over there. SUDDENLY THEY ARE ARMED------which is quite a feat for impoverished illiterates
in Yemen SUDDENLY they are STRONG------I will help you understand------they are being created as a fighting
force BY IRAN ------got that-----not by Israel and not by jews in Brooklyn by IRAN. Saudi Arabia is so impressed that they are building a mock-up of THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA-----on their border with Yemen-----yemen---the land of the starving has Saudi Arabia on edge

You have no proof Iran is aiding them. None all speculation. We are aiding the rebels against Assad, and Israel is aiding Isis, is this what you mean?

I have no "proof" and you have "proof" that Israel is "aiding ISIS"??? you are quite a joke. I get my information about Yemen from people born there----some who have families still there -----well----that Yemeni informant is
not talking anymore-------his family is in Sanaa gee you are dim.

Only that ISIS hasn't gone into Israel , and its fighting to take over Syria, and well Israel wants Syria. Enough! Then Israel will step into the divided country and conquer!

It took me a while to struggle thru the pnelooopy logic.
I think her PROOF that Isis is being helped by Israel is the fact that ISIS whilst being attacked on all sides------by Syria --to the north ---by Kurds to the north. by Shiites on the southern end and by Iran on the west ----just hasn't manage to jump into Israel to MURDR DA JOOOOOS --------gee----she certainly wants a whole lot from poor little BAGHDADDY.
HEY CALIPH BAGHDADDY-----your fans are disappointed------GET ON WITH IT------rev up that flying carpet and rub that magic lamp

Obama is still a thorn in the ass of many a racist still enraged he lives in the white house. I would say he is pretty relevant.

Obama is a thorn in the ass of America and the civilized world.

January 20, 2017, the end of an error.
No just to racists in america. The civilized world thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.
Yeah, anybody who's against the emperor with no clothes must be a racist, right? :cuckoo:

I like it in the cartoon version------I guess Disney could not do it -----REAL SKIN

Your citizen-of-Iran paranoia is beginning to show through.

You think Penelope is Iranian? I don't-----I have never
met a stupid Iranian-----not that stupid. Most of the people
who leave Iran are of the intelligentsia
Intelligence and paranoia are usually complementary.

>>>???????
intelligentsia implies intelligence I would think. From personal experience paranoid people are most often intelligent. I should know, I was intelligent once. :eusa_shifty: As far as peace-n-flowers there I would guess she is from Iran but perhaps not. If she is the number one care she has is what war would do to her country.

Penelope says she is from Michigan. One time there was a video of a Nazi meeting someplace in the Midwest. Some Nazi was giving a speech, and the young Nazi women in their little Nazi uniforms would yell out "Sieg Heil" every time the speaker paused. When I see Penelope's posts, that video is brought to mind.

Oh---she is from Michigan------I did not know-----mostly standard whitebread brainless

Egyp059_big_copy.jpg

Cant you read? My point is that ancient civilizations worshipped the color Black. Are you trying to deflect or something?

with all respect

wherever Asclepias is....

it;s going to be about black and white shit

doesnt matter how the threat starts ...

black and white shit

Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse ... no matter....it's all B/W shit

Egyp059_big_copy.jpg

Cant you read? My point is that ancient civilizations worshipped the color Black. Are you trying to deflect or something?

I know of no ancient civilizations that deified any particular color. Color has been used symbolically and ritualistically and for a kind of "magic" thruout the world. In china red is the color of happiness and prosperity and good luck ----so kids get dressed in red. Red actually excites the brain because all of the cones of the retina fire together-----it AWAKENS the brain-----turns on a complex of neurons termed the RAS reticular activating substance and even alters the hormonal output of the hypothalamus via the supraoptic nucleii

Egyp059_big_copy.jpg

I know of no ancient civilizations that deified any particular color. Color has been used symbolically and ritualistically and for a kind of "magic" thruout the world. In china red is the color of happiness and prosperity and good luck ----so kids get dressed in red. Red actually excites the brain because all of the cones of the retina fire together-----it AWAKENS the brain-----turns on a complex of neurons termed the RAS reticular activating substance and even alters the hormonal output of the hypothalamus via the supraoptic nucleii
God have mercy! Then that's why Ayrabs like to see blood run!

I said you got your stuff from white authors. Only white people and Indians that want to be white repeat the stuff you posted. I noticed you came with the white term "Subsaharan" Black like white people often do. What does that even mean? Was there a wall erected to keep Black people out of Northern Africa or something? You do realize that Africa, all parts of Africa was inhabited by Black people long before the Sahara turned into a desert dont you? "SubSahara" is simply a way white people try to separate the continent. Unfortunately for those same white people, that makes absolutely zero sense. Sorry but I dont fall for that nonsense.

that for which you fall is all nonsense. You are a black nationalist as idiotic as is any white supremacist. SOCIETY produces walls. You are one of the elements of society that LOVES YOUR WALL--------you have decided to
convince yourself that those you call "white people"-----the ones who also first came about in Africa-------are obsessed with declaring you something SPECIAL. You have decided that you are even MORE SPECIAL than anyone could possibly have thought --------YOU ARE BLACK ----big deal.---------I find it fascinating--------I learned about BRAHMINS-----from a Brahmin----who actually rejected the idea-------some of his relatives clung to it. You are a form of
the kind of BRAHMIN he rejected--------you are a BLACK BRAHMIN
I see it the other way around. As a person that speaks about knowledge you are sure one sided in you acceptance of it. You talk a big game but in the end you only believe what white people tell you. You still never explained why you used the term sub saharan as if it had an ounce of legitimacy. I ask again. What does that mean?

White people occurred in europe not Africa. No where did I declare Black people were superior. Whats funny is that is the typical response white people seem to have upon being confronted with a truth they cannot disprove. Where did I state Blacks were special? Dont get butt hurt. Just argue the facts. Facts are not emotional.

wrong again- white European people migrated out of AFRICA There were humans in Africa before there were humans in the RHINE VALLEY--------as to being one sided---- I am not the person who chooses reading material based on which "race" wrote it------that's YOU.

I would no more choose a book by the color of the skin of the author------than I would choose a book by the color of the book's binding
White people did not appear until about 8K years ago. The Africans that migrated to europe where Black people. You really need to read more on the subject. There were definitely humans in europe such as neanderthals but they were not homo sapiens.

The reason i read Black authors is because white ones are notorious for lying. There are few white ones that tell the truth. The white ones that tell the truth I read.
"white people did not appear until about 8K years ago" eh?

Why do you insist on broadcasting your ignorance and stupidity?

Caucasian race - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Physical anthropologists generally consider the Cro-Magnons, who emerged during the Upper Paleolithic or Late Stone Age as the earliest or prototype representatives of the Caucasoid race. In a study of Cro-Magnon crania, Jantz and Owsley (2003) have noted that: "Upper Paleolithic crania are, for the most part, larger and more generalized versions of recent Europeans."[30]

William Howells (1997) has pointed out that Cro-Magnons were Caucasoid based on their cranial traits:

... the Cro-Magnons were already racially European, i.e., Caucasoid. This has always been accepted because of the general appearance of the skulls: straight faces, narrow noses, and so forth. It is also possible to test this arithmetically. ... Except for Predmosti 4, which is distant from every present and past population, all of these skulls show themselves to be closer to "Europeans" than to other peoples — Mladec and Abri Pataud comfortably so, the other two much more remotely.[31]

Proponents of the multiregional origin of modern humans argue that Caucasoid traits emerged prior to the Cro-Magnons, and are present in the Skhul and Qafzeh hominids and in the Neanderthals. Carleton Coon (1962), for example, considered the Skhul IV specimen as a proto-Caucasoid.[32] He further argued that the Caucasoid race is of dual origin, consisting of Upper Paleolithic types (mixture of Homo sapiens and Neanderthals) and Mediterranean types (purely Homo sapiens).
Thats correct. you white people need to get your story together. Are caucasians Black or are they white? Your entire wiki article has long been debunked. You cant really rely on Wiki as anyone can write anything they want to. Meet Grimaldi man.

The first European Created from fragments of fossil the face of our forbears 35 000 years ago Daily Mail Online

article-0-04CC6112000005DC-990_468x550.jpg

Actually i was wrong. White people didnt appear until 7K years ago.

European Gene for Light Skin Evolved Much Later Than Thought

I think we all here realize that Blacks in this country have had a hard row to hoe, especially before the Civil Rights Movement. However, you limit yourself by passing by great literature if you just read books about Africans. There are many great Russian authors, English authors, etc. whose novels really don't relate to anything White people have done in America, but that doesn't stop anyone from reading them. I can't think of any educated Black person who would just limit himself to reading Black authors like Frank Yerby (The Foxes of Harrow) and pass by some of the world's greatest literature. The important thing for you to do for your children is to encourage them and give them some examples of Black people who have pushed themselves to get far in life. I come from the Bronx, and these Black people had the same type of education that I had in elementary and high school so they both no doubt had to read the same books in their English literature classes as I did. Look at what they achieved. I really admire them. And don't forget Colin Powell -- he also comes from the Bronx.

"A hard row to hoe" is putting mildly. Matter of fact its a downright insulting summation of the issue. I don't see anything useful in most of the literature white people claim as being great. The same thoughts, ideology, and works have been told over and over by Africans way before they ever occurred to white people. I dont limit myself to only Black authors. Limiting would imply I was not getting something valuable that was available only by reading white authors. I have read some books by white people that have turned out to be great works but these people are hidden from the general public and the issues they discussed are uneasily left to die somewhere in the corner. These people simply echo what I already know to be true. There only use is to use as examples that some whites knew the truth and tried to put it out there in the public despite it not being a popular truth. People like Gerald Massey, Godfrey Higgins, Count Volney, Sir Henry Rawlinson etc.

So that means you don't think your children should read any of what is considered Great Works in Literature. Let them read Mandingo instead.

Meanwhile, all those Blacks who have gotten ahead in America and who have wonderful jobs shouldn't really have read anything other than those books which relate to Blacks and the troubles they have had. Say, why not tell Thomas Sowell how you think. I would be interested in what he would say in response.
Exactly. There is nothing to be gained from reading trash that socializes them to believe white people are the beginning and the end of everything. They need to learn the truth. Once they become older and have a foundation of the truth they can counter the myths of white historical accounts. I've had to set some of my daughters teachers straight a couple of times over some BS they tried to teach my children.

Nothing I read by white authors helped me become successful. The things I have read by Black authors have given me a strength and conviction in my abilities no white person could ever duplicate.Who is Thomas Sowell? No man tells me what to think. I make my own decisions. I have to wonder why you are so insulted by my stance. Why does it bother you so much?

Last edited:
"I notice you got your stuff from white authors"

What does this tell you, except that it's black man practicing reverse racism, thinking that it's acceptable, just because he happens to be black.
I told you when white people tell the truth I acknowledge it. All white people arent lying hypocrites.

with all respect

wherever Asclepias is....

it;s going to be about black and white shit

doesnt matter how the threat starts ...

black and white shit

Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse ... no matter....it's all B/W shit
I think youre just upset that every time someone brings up the topic I am there to correct them. :laugh:

This whole thing started because someone claimed that knowledge of something some white author wrote was supposed to be an indicator of intelligence Thats laughable to me.

Exactly. There is nothing to be gained from reading trash that socializes them to believe white people are the beginning and the end of everything. They need to learn the truth. Once they become older and have a foundation of the truth they can counter the myths of white historical accounts. I've had to set some of my daughters teachers straight a couple of times over some BS they tried to teach my children.

Nothing I read by white authors helped me become successful. The things I have read by Black authors have given me a strength and conviction in my abilities no white person could ever duplicate.Who is Thomas Sowell? No man tells me what to think. I make my own decisions. I have to wonder why you are so insulted by my stance. Why does it bother you so much?

Such ado over nothing on a Middle East forum when there is already a forum to discuss race. You seem obsessed over this topic so why not discuss it in the proper forum. Meanwhile, for one thing I don't think you have ever been successful (anyone can claim anything on a forum), and secondly, I can't believe you never heard of Thomas Sowell. Perhaps if you are very unhappy in this country as a Black woman, why not move someplace else, such as Liberia? I wouldn't suggest Nigeria because you would have a good chance of having your throat slit there by a Black man regardless of your being Black.

Forum List

Back