Funny Pro 2nd Amendment Memes

27752398_1820461664664855_6779115708939979796_n.jpg

If a smoke detector was found to be 43 times more likely to burn down your house than wake you before a fire, then the argument against smoke detectors would make sense.

and you lie, even in a thread for humor...that number is a lie, you have been shown it is a lie over and over again and you still post it....you are a troll....

Most of you libs (or regressives) should have been born in Europe. You are Europeans who were born into the wrong country.

Um, yeah, here's the thing. I'm part native American. I'm sure my Cherokee ancestors would have been happier if you all stayed in Europe.
That's what everybody thinks after they get their ass kicked. The noble savage...the legend continues.

Most of you libs (or regressives) should have been born in Europe. You are Europeans who were born into the wrong country.

Um, yeah, here's the thing. I'm part native American. I'm sure my Cherokee ancestors would have been happier if you all stayed in Europe.
That's what everybody thinks after they get their ass kicked. The noble savage...the legend continues.

He's probably as much a native american as Liz Warren. Wink wink. One thing we do know for sure is that he is 100% moron. :dunno:

He's probably as much a native american as Liz Warren. Wink wink. One thing we do know for sure is that he is 100% moron. :dunno:
I wish i had a dime for every time a white person has said "I have Native American in my blood". Even my family...then i got a DNA test...no...not a drop. Just a white guy with a bunch of Europeans. My mother's response WAS interesting...nothing. "So mom, what do you think about that?" Nothing lol! SCIENCE!

I wish i had a dime for every time a white person has said "I have Native American in my blood". Even my family...then i got a DNA test...no...not a drop. Just a white guy with a bunch of Europeans. My mother's response WAS interesting...nothing. "So mom, what do you think about that?" Nothing lol! SCIENCE!

Yeah, we seem to have more than a couple of Native Americans on USMB. Lol. Not to mention, old Joe has to go back a few hundred years in order for any of his arguments to have any relevance, which just proves that he and his arguments are completely IRRELEVANT. :D

Don't grab guns; Grab gun lovers and regulate them well!

Grab rights grabbers and beat the hell out of them and send them off to Europe where they belong.
We have a Second Amendment, we should Not have security problems in our free States.

do we need a, "twerking battalion"; just keep them busy for an hour so, if it is not a meal time.

Forum List

Back