Funny Poll:If Hillary Clinton Wins,What Will Be The First Thing You Stock Up On ??

:banana: :hellno: :wtf: God Forbid Hillary Wins!! and especially if you live in New York or Los Angeles! At least half of Americans believe we are doomed if Hillary wins. Well, just in case she does, what will be at least the first, or three things you will race to Wal-Mart for?
:drillsergeant::dig:
A new mouse. My current mouse is going to get worn out from bumping all the stick-a-fork-in-Hillary posts and topics.

The second thing will be some tape for my ribs so I don't crack them from laughing so hard.

:banana: :hellno: :wtf: God Forbid Hillary Wins!! and especially if you live in New York or Los Angeles! At least half of Americans believe we are doomed if Hillary wins. Well, just in case she does, what will be at least the first, or three things you will race to Wal-Mart for?
:drillsergeant::dig:

I'll go out and buy a small arsenal, including about 5000 rounds of ammunition.
Only 5000 rounds? There's a lot more than 5K boogiemen coming after you.

There will be at least 5000 starving Democrats coming for me after 8 years of Hillary.
Oh, way more boogiemen than 5K....you need to buy much more ammo....and bunkerize your home immediately!
Hillary is going to unilaterally repeal the 2nd Amendment, If Obama hasn't done it already, so you need to get enough guns an ammo to last a life time.
OBAMAZ HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ!!! BUY MOAR!!!!*

*This message brought to you by the firearm manufacturers and retailers of America.

LOL When these people with thousands of rounds of ammo start dying off, their heirs are going to wonder what the hell they were thinking. They will have the task of giving that junk to the police for destruction, as most won't want anything to do with it.
if we still have police. :)

LOL When these people with thousands of rounds of ammo start dying off, their heirs are going to wonder what the hell they were thinking. They will have the task of giving that junk to the police for destruction, as most won't want anything to do with it.
if we still have police. :)

Oh, we will still have police

th

I'll go out and buy a small arsenal, including about 5000 rounds of ammunition.

There will be at least 5000 starving Democrats coming for me after 8 years of Hillary.
Oh, way more boogiemen than 5K....you need to buy much more ammo....and bunkerize your home immediately!
Hillary is going to unilaterally repeal the 2nd Amendment, If Obama hasn't done it already, so you need to get enough guns an ammo to last a life time.

*This message brought to you by the firearm manufacturers and retailers of America.
Obama just signed an EO that makes gunsmithing illegal. How long do you suppose people will have guns if they can't get them fixed, eh douche bag?

Obama just signed an EO that makes gunsmithing illegal. How long do you suppose people will have guns if they can't get them fixed, eh douche bag?
Hillary will stock up on depends

More lies gobbled up by the RWNJ's

Not illegal, State added a $2500 annual 'tax' to gunsmiths.

Might force a couple of friends to close their shops.

Sounds blatantly unconstitutional to me.

It's being fought

Now The Obama Administration Is After Gunsmiths?

... registration/fees are required for “use of any special tooling or equipment upgrading in order to improve the capability of assembled or repaired firearms,” “modifications to a firearm that change round capacity,” “production of firearm parts (including, but not limited to, barrels, stocks, cylinders, breech mechanisms, triggers, silencers, or suppressors),” and more.

Sounds like manufacturing to me.

... registration/fees are required for “use of any special tooling or equipment upgrading in order to improve the capability of assembled or repaired firearms,” “modifications to a firearm that change round capacity,” “production of firearm parts (including, but not limited to, barrels, stocks, cylinders, breech mechanisms, triggers, silencers, or suppressors),” and more.

Sounds like manufacturing to me.

That's because you're an ignorant douche bag.

If Hillary wins my white side will be jumping for joy. Whites will continue to do well while blacks will fall further into poverty in crime ridden areas. I'll just need to remember which neighborhoods to avoid.

If Hillary wins my white side will be jumping for joy. Whites will continue to do well while blacks will fall further into poverty in crime ridden areas. I'll just need to remember which neighborhoods to avoid.
It is sad to hear excuses of why one is a loser in life....

Forum List

Back