Funny Poll:If Hillary Clinton Wins,What Will Be The First Thing You Stock Up On ??

Leggins! Is that the correct answer?! Tell us the answer! I wants to knows!

Yeah I have to go with Pop Tarts as well.

Then an hour of watching video of trump supporters weeping and hugging each other just as Romney supporters did 4 years ago.

As someone residing outside the USA. I suppose I will have to relocate to radiation protected bunker as Hillary unleashes the nuclear launch codes for everyone to see. I will need to stock up on all the fallout gear.

On a side note, I will be able to throw away all the summer-ware as the season will be permanently set to winter.

I bought my AR15 back when she was running the first time thinking I better do it while I could. I have plenty of ammo but might get more, they probably won't be able to outlaw it but might be able to tax it to death.

LOL When these people with thousands of rounds of ammo start dying off, their heirs are going to wonder what the hell they were thinking. They will have the task of giving that junk to the police for destruction, as most won't want anything to do with it.

No matter who wins half the cou try is incensed....beyond themselves. It provides me great entertainment knowing it really doesnt matter who wins as the ceos will laugh all the way to the bank while the workers who actually do the work take it on the chin.

When these people with thousands of rounds of ammo start dying off, their heirs are going to wonder what the hell they were thinking.

Buddy of mine has multiple 5 gallon buckets of spent shell casings. Thousands of rounds of .223 and 9mms. As well as a virtual arsenal.

His family will be doing what you say when he is dead and gone; what was he thinking and what was he so scared of?

LOL When these people with thousands of rounds of ammo start dying off, their heirs are going to wonder what the hell they were thinking. They will have the task of giving that junk to the police for destruction, as most won't want anything to do with it.

they can always sell the stuff on EBay

When these people with thousands of rounds of ammo start dying off, their heirs are going to wonder what the hell they were thinking.

Buddy of mine has multiple 5 gallon buckets of spent shell casings. Thousands of rounds of .223 and 9mms. As well as a virtual arsenal.

His family will be doing what you say when he is dead and gone; what was he thinking and what was he so scared of?

Yeah but he vanquished all those evil empty beer bottles and aluminum cans! Take that Diet Pepsi!

i wonder whats going to happen with liquer stores once the 300 Million Americans figure out that Hillary wont stop any bombs from coming here.

Meh, I don't expect my life will change very much regardless of who wins.

Forum List

Back