Funny how 31000 scientists disagree with global warming

So, you admit that our added CO2 is warming the earth?

No, but here's something you missed (and your peer pressured scientists avoided), when there is a lower solar level plant life is less capable of processing the CO2 they need, thus the levels will naturally rise, since less of it is being transformed back into O2 ... so ... it's natural, however now we need to find a way to help the plant life or risk becoming extinct since it will also grow less while still being consumed at the same rate. However, since all the money has been wasted on bribing scientists to get them to support the global warming hoax, we no longer have those funds. So, thanks to you nuts, we're fucked as a species.

Thanks for admiting that CO2 warms the earth.

*smirks* Didn't admit anything, but pointing out that we need more right now. Plants don't feed on heat, they feed on CO2 and require solar energy to process it. So more CO2 means more food for them to process, however with a lower solar level, they don't process as much, so there you go, more CO2 because plants cannot process it as well. Proof that it's NOT caused by humans. Thanks for playing mister One Track.

No, but here's something you missed (and your peer pressured scientists avoided), when there is a lower solar level plant life is less capable of processing the CO2 they need, thus the levels will naturally rise, since less of it is being transformed back into O2 ... so ... it's natural, however now we need to find a way to help the plant life or risk becoming extinct since it will also grow less while still being consumed at the same rate. However, since all the money has been wasted on bribing scientists to get them to support the global warming hoax, we no longer have those funds. So, thanks to you nuts, we're fucked as a species.

*smirks* Didn't admit anything, but pointing out that we need more right now. Plants don't feed on heat, they feed on CO2 and require solar energy to process it. So more CO2 means more food for them to process, however with a lower solar level, they don't process as much, so there you go, more CO2 because plants cannot process it as well. Proof that it's NOT caused by humans. Thanks for playing mister One Track.

Chris don't you have a question to answer....you know the one about being a hypocrite?

Sure you did. You said we need more CO2 to combat global cooling.

Thanks for admitting that CO2 warms the earth.

Chris don't you have a question to answer....you know the one about being a hypocrite?

I never had children.

My carbon footprint in the future is zero.

Busted again.....

Please quote that hypocrite in bold....

Of course its not surprising you see things that really don't exist....hence your AGW fix

jreeves busted and KK agreeing that CO2 causes the earth to warm.

A good night's work, I'd say.

I never had children.

My carbon footprint in the future is zero.

Busted again.....

Whether or not you had children is completely irrelevant and is only an attempt on your part to distract from your hypocrisy. What is relevant is your 1 1/2 billion tons of CO2 emissions. Now the same question?

Hmm ... odd that I didn't mention "global cooling" either. I only mentioned plants. Again, plants don't use heat, it's just bad for them to get too cold, but I didn't worry about that at all, what I do worry about is if there isn't enough CO2 AND solar energy, they starve, and if they starve, without funding, WE starve. Again mister On Track, thanks for playing.

An interesting tidbit. The media-hyped United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report, claiming imminent disaster, was put-out by 52 "scientists", yet 31000 don't believe the hype. Not going to hear about this are you.

Global Warming Petition Project

That site seems a bit sketchy... though I'm sure changing the chemical equation of our planet will not have any bad results, only good results.

An interesting tidbit. The media-hyped United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report, claiming imminent disaster, was put-out by 52 "scientists", yet 31000 don't believe the hype. Not going to hear about this are you.

That site seems a bit sketchy... though I'm sure changing the chemical equation of our planet will not have any bad results, only good results.

The chemical composition can't change, what's here is here already, we cannot make something new from thin air. All we are doing is changing a small portion of those chemicals into other forms, and when I say small it's actually tiny in comparison to the size of the planet as a whole. Nature changes, that is how it works, that is how life changes as well, without drastic changes once in a while nothing ever gets better.

jreeves busted and KK agreeing that CO2 causes the earth to warm.

A good night's work, I'd say.

eots says the same types of things regarding conspiracy theories when people disagree with him.

I'd be very surprised if there were 31,000 climatologists in the world.

Climatology is only one of the sciences involved, and yes there are. Meteorologists have to study climatology, and trust me, there are more of those than you can count. We are also talking about less than 1% of the population, 8,000,000,000 people on the planet right now, 31,000 is very feasible.

The chemical equation of the planet is one of redistribution, recombination and relocation. When Carbon is sequestered or when it is emitted, it is still carbon.

Some time ago, the ppm of CO2 in the air was 7000 ppm. It has become considerably cooler since that time and, as a result, the CO2 has reduced. Throughout history, CO2 has always reacted to the rise and fall of temperature. We are now seeing a rise in CO2 that is occurring outside of the natural cycle.

I have noticed that where I see aquariums, there are often fish. If I throw a dozen fish into the street in front of my house, I doubt that an aquarium will grow up around them. However, predicting a rise in temperature due to a rise in in CO2 follows the same steps of deduction.

A result cannot cause its cause. The future cannot cause the past.

I'd be very surprised if there were 31,000 climatologists in the world.

Climatology is only one of the sciences involved, and yes there are. Meteorologists have to study climatology, and trust me, there are more of those than you can count. We are also talking about less than 1% of the population, 8,000,000,000 people on the planet right now, 31,000 is very feasible.

The disciplines of science that feed into this debate include about every one of the sciences. Oceanography certainly. Plate tectonics. Astronomy. Astro physics. Cryo whatever. Geology. Archeology. Radiation. I can't think of the study of anything, actually, that would not in some way be tangent to gathering data that would be helpful to this consideration.

Now that Cap and Trade is on the table, we can throw tax attorneys, ploiticians and Billy Mayes into the equations, too. Hi! Billy Mayes here for Mega Watt Wind Turbines! I can hardly wait.

"Global Warming " is all false, and part of a global conspiracy aimed at slowing the development of
Third world countries. It is also part of a capitalist conspiracy, aimed at making money, off of peoples fears, about a rapidly warming Earth.

"Global Warming " is all false, and part of a global conspiracy aimed at slowing the development of
Third world countries. It is also part of a capitalist conspiracy, aimed at making money, off of peoples fears, about a rapidly warming Earth.

Third World countries keep fucking themselves up, they don't need this hoax to help them there.

So, you admit that our added CO2 is warming the earth?

According to the folks who seem to know about this stuff, CO2 is a GHG and therefore by definition, does not actually warm the planet, but does prevent warmth from escaping into space.

It is not an arithmetic increase of effectiveness, though. For every degree of warming caused by a given amount of CO2, adding that same amount of warming incrementally requires twice the amount of CO2.

So, If you would believe the AGW crowd, the amount of CO2 in the air right now has caused the planet to be more than 30 degrees warmer than than if there was no CO2 in the air.

The argument goes that a little CO2 caused a given amount of warming and allot of CO2 will cause allot. However, that's not the whole story if we lay the warmiong at the foot of CO2. The first degree of warmikng required a certain amount. The second degree required twice that amount and so on. We all know the stories of the peasant who is rewarded by the king with a grain of wheat on the condition that he gets a doubled amount of the previous days wheat every day for the remainder of his life and soon the entire wheat crop of the kngdom is his.

This is the same with CO2. How much CO2 will be required at this point to raise the Global climate by one degree? If the AGW theory is correct, a level of 560 ppm will do the trick. The next degree will require a level of 1160 ppm. The next degree will be hit with a level of 2320 ppm. The next degree will see birds falling out of the air and humans passing out from oxygen deprivation, not heat stroke.

Can the CO2 concentration rise to this level? It has before, but that was millions of years ago. The simple truth, though, is that the global climate has been that warm within the last 120 thousand years and CO2 was nowhere near that level. Why? Beause CO2 concentration does not cause claimate change, it reacts to it.

At the end of the previous interglacial, without the benefit of CO2 levels this high, temperature was two degrees higher than today.

If temperature was dramatically higher and CO2 was dramatically lower, what may we gleen from this in terms of the global climate and its relation to CO2?

Forum List

Back