Fun Toy to Prove Biden will win in 2024

I guess Trump could win Michigan.
IMG_0418.jpeg

2020 actual results that includes cheating. Cheating must be factored in to the 2024 election too. (Cheating requires marking Pennsylvania blue.)
IMG_0419.jpeg

Latest polls find Trump beating Joe in every swing state... Trump wasn't polling like that in 2020.... Biden has already lost and Newsom will step in if he does well in his debate with DeSantis in November.... If not Hillary will run again....

Not enough fake mailin ballots in production this time without a leftyvirus scam to use as an excuse.
Can you explain how fake ballots are produced for every municipality in the US?
How do you fake bar codes for registered voters?

Can you explain how fake ballots are produced for every municipality in the US?
How do you fake bar codes for registered voters?
1. Fake ballots don't have to be produced in every municipality, only big Democrat cities and counties.
2. You don't have to fake bar codes, you just have to fake signatures.

1. Fake ballots don't have to be produced in every municipality, only big Democrat cities and counties.
2. You don't have to fake bar codes, you just have to fake signatures.

Within each city and county are multiple voting districts with different candidates for local offices. You would need to fake ballots for every voting district

Mail in ballots are each barcoded to a specific registered voter.
Once the bar code is scanned, then the signature inside is checked against the registered signature.

You never voted by mail have you ?

The fake ballots are the distraction. The votes being switched electronically is the play.

They want us to focus on the dogs and dead people voting. Trump can muscle through that with ease. He can't muscle though chinks in beijing with a vote switching algorithm that will alter the results in milliseconds.

As long as we have "proprietary" electronic voting machines with "proprietary" software, the humans are fucked. We all know how proprietary "1+1=2" is.... right?

Clipboard01.jpg

We all remember this lone voter in a rural part of cali...

Part of him voted for Briben, but he was torn, 32% of him voted for Trump... and I'll be damned if 2% of him was undecided.

We're so manipulated..... and so fucked.

One-Vote-Matters2-.jpg

We all remember this lone voter in a rural part of cali...

Part of him voted for Briben, but he was torn, 32% of him voted for Trump... and I'll be damned if 2% of him was undecided.

We're so manipulated..... and so fucked.

View attachment 847473

I was always curious how undecided voters usually ended up voting. Thanks for sharing this information. Now I don't have to be curious anymore.

Forum List

Back