Fulton County DA seeks to revoke bond for Trump Georgia co-defendant

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018

Willis’s office cited defendant Harison Floyd’s social media posts in a Wednesday court filing, argueing they were in violation of the bond agreement he signed as a condition of release. The posts, Willis asserted, are an effort to “intimidate codefendants and witnesses, to communicate directly and indirectly with codefendants and witnesses and to otherwise obstruct the administration of justice.”

“Since his release from custody, the Defendant has engaged in numerous intentional and flagrant violations of the conditions of release ordered by the Court,” Willis’s motion states.

He's gonna go back to prison to await his trial for breaking the conditions of his release.

Is this a test case for getting tRump's boond revoked?

I personally think that it is. If they revoke this fella's bail for exactly what tRump has been doing how can they fail to revoke his?

He's gonna go back to prison to await his trial for breaking the conditions of his release.

I personally think that it is. If they revoke this fella's bail for exactly what tRump has been doing how can they fail to revoke his?
how can he go back to prison when hes never been there??

I want her to try and lock him up,, it will show more people this is all a political hitjob,,,

He‘s gonna go “BACK” to prison?

Have you suffered severe head trauma.

When was Trump in prison? What sentence did he serve? What was he convicted of?

I must have missed it in the papers.

Actually this case is pretty solid.
Is it? They are attempting to use RICO to convict. That seems like a stretch imo. RICO is supposed to be used for organized crime. Is the argument that the Trump Admin was a criminal organization whose purpose was to commit crime and therefore any “crimes” committed by the “organization” implicitly make the head (Trump) guilty?

Gotta smile at the jokes defending Trump, when, in fact, the judicial grasp on the orange balls is solid and getting tighter.

You don't get, dweebs, Trump will not be on the ballot next fall.

Because that is what you would call that very same court if a Biden were the target....
Making up a non existent scenario is not an answer. You are ready to tear down elections when Trump loses and tear down the judicial system because Trump is is indicted and may be convicted. Be very, very careful about putting One Man ahead of everything else.

Forum List

Back