*Fucking *A* Man*

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chesswarsnow, Sep 3, 2010.

1. chesswarsnow

chesswarsnow "SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +638
    Sorry bout that,

1. Well Newt Gingrich says what I would say, but I would be a little more colorful.:clap2:
    2. Them evil bastards muslims want to piss down on *All Americans* backs and claim its, *RAINING*.
    3. Fuck islam and fuck all of thier lands too! :eek:
    4. Read what Newt has to say about them dirty dog bastards!
    5. Here:

Newt Gingrich

July 21, 2010 6pm

"There should be no mosque near Ground Zero in New York so long as there are no churches or synagogues in Saudi Arabia. The time for double standards that allow Islamists to behave aggressively toward us while they demand our weakness and submission is over.

The proposed "Cordoba House" overlooking the World Trade Center site – where a group of jihadists killed over 3000 Americans and destroyed one of our most famous landmarks - is a test of the timidity, passivity and historic ignorance of American elites. For example,
    most of them don’t understand that “Cordoba House” is a deliberately insulting term. It refers to Cordoba, Spain – the capital of Muslim
    conquerors who symbolized their victory over the Christian Spaniards by transforming a church there into the world’s third-largest mosque complex.

Today, some of the Mosque’s backers insist this term is being used to "symbolize interfaith cooperation" when, in fact, every Islamist in
    the world recognizes Cordoba as a symbol of Islamic conquest. It is a sign of their contempt for Americans and their confidence in our
    historic ignorance that they would deliberately insult us this way. Those Islamists and their apologists who argue for "religious toleration" are arrogantly dishonest. They ignore the fact that more than 100 mosques already exist in New York City. Meanwhile, there are no churches or synagogues in all of Saudi Arabia. In fact no Christian or Jew can even enter Mecca. And they lecture us about tolerance.

If the people behind the Cordoba House were serious about religious toleration, they would be imploring the Saudis, as fellow Muslims, to
    immediately open up Mecca to all and immediately announce their intention to allow non-Muslim houses of worship in the Kingdom. They should be asked by the news media if they would be willing to lead such a campaign.

We have not been able to rebuild the World Trade Center in nine years. Now we are being told a 13 story, $100 million mega mosque will be built within a year overlooking the site of the most devastating surprise attack in American history.

Finally where is the money coming from? The people behind the Cordoba House refuse to reveal all their funding sources. America is experiencing an Islamist cultural-political offensive designed to undermine and destroy our civilization. Sadly, too many of our elites are the willing apologists for those who would destroy them if they could.
    No mosque.
    No self deception.
    No surrender.
    The time to take a stand is now - at this site on this issue."

6. There is atleast one American Politician who understands our day of peril.
    7. islam is the scurge of the planet, don't kid yourself into some delusional political correctness bullshit.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

2. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,260
    Another fine example of why Newt will never be President

Thanks for sharing

3. Kalam

Kalam Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +773
    Why are you "fucking a man"?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. johnrocks

johnrocks Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +279
    He loses me in the first sentence, I don't concern myself as an American who cherishes our way of life and our Constitution with what other countries like Saudi Arabia allows, if we did things like they do, that adulterous dumbass would have been beheaded years ago!

5. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,628
    Cause we all know, we should model our religious tolerance after Saudi Arabia.

Sorry about that,

Regards,
    Texas in my Rearview Mirror.

6. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,128
    Problem is it's okay for a man to do it as long as the woman ain't married. She gets put to death....he gets a pass.

Also....aren't we supposed to pay attention to International laws now. Haven't we given away our sovereignty yet?

Democrats follow the Constitution only when it's convenient. Why should we obey the letter of the law when the Dems only obey it when they want to.....as pertains to the immigration problem.

I'm just saying......:cool:

7. Tom Clancy

Tom Clancy Clancy for Ron Paul

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +585
    Sodomizing is his thing.

8. johnrocks

johnrocks Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +279
    Why I'm a RINO, neither side makes sense to me anymore, oh, each side will yap on about "rights" and freedoms ....until it involves something that THEY find immoral, repulsive and not in society's "best interest".

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Baruch Menachem

Baruch Menachem '

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,305
    Something only women should do.

So sue me.

10. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,135
    No thank you. Im only interested in Women.