Obummer Summer Finally Ends

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
A Summer to definitely not remember but lets recap anyway...

Iran went Nuclear while our President Vacationed,North Korea sunk a South Korean ship,Foreign spies ran rampant in this Government,We officially began losing Afghanistan,Our Borders stayed wide open while Mexican Illegals killed more Americans,Rampant Democratic corruption increased,This President called his own people racists in Arizona and sued them on behalf of the Mexican Government and Illegals,Massive Unemployment continued,Massive spending and debt continued to rise,We had our worst environmental disaster in our nation's history and our President golfed his way through it,A giant Mosque was proposed being built on Ground Zero,and basically an overall sense of suffering through an awful Jimmy Carter-like National Malaise was felt by most Americans.

I'm sure i left some stuff out but you get the picture. This Summer was surely one of the worst Summers our nation has suffered through in a very long time. I think i speak for most of America when i say...Thank God this Obummer Summer is over.

Last edited:
Unemployment just rose to 9.6%. Personally i think the real number is much higher though. This Administration is known for cooking the books. It's very sad. :(

Iran went Nuclear while our President Vacationed,North Korea sunk a South Korean ship,Foreign spies ran rampant in this Government,We officially began losing Afghanistan,Our Borders stayed wide open while Mexican Illegals killed more Americans,Rampant Democratic corruption increased,This President called his own people racists in Arizona and sued them on behalf of the Mexican Government and Illegals,Massive Unemployment continued,Massive spending and debt continued to rise,We had our worst environmental disaster in our nation's history and our President golfed his way through it,A giant Mosque was proposed being built on Ground Zero,and basically an overall sense of suffering through an awful Jimmy Carter-like National Malaise was felt by most Americans.

I'm sure i left some stuff out but you get the picture. This Summer was surely one of the worst Summers our nation has suffered through in a very long time. I think i speak for most of America when i say...Thank God this Obummer Summer is over.

Must be a record Libo

Not a single statement is supported by facts

Why haven't they come for you yet with a net?? You are nuttier than a Christmas fruitcake.

I'm glad you Hopey Changeys had a nice Summer but most Americans didn't.

Yea our nation feels beaten & demoralized at this point. It really does feel like the awful Jimmy Carter-Malaise of the 70's. They have also divided the nation unlike anything I've seen before. I really do think this President and Democrats are vastly underestimating how angry most Americans are at them for attacking their own people in Arizona by calling them racists and suing them on behalf of the Mexican Government and Illegals. The Democrats are completely clueless about this anger. Time for some real change. Dems gotta go. Make 2010 count America.

Yea our nation feels beaten & demoralized at this point. It really does feel like the awful Jimmy Carter-Malaise of the 70's. They have also divided the nation unlike anything I've seen before. I really do think this President and Democrats are vastly underestimating how angry most Americans are at them for attacking their own people in Arizona by calling them racists and suing them on behalf of the Mexican Government and Illegals. The Democrats are completely clueless about this anger. Time for some real change. Dems gotta go. Make 2010 count America.

Obama divided the country? :lol:
No, stupid people like you did that.

Just heard he was pretty worn out and is getting ready for yet another Vacation. He Vacationed while most of America suffered so i guess i'm not surprised. That's what many will remember most about this awful Obummer Summer.

Last edited:

An stupid people like the lefties did during the Bush administation. so don't be blaming it all on others missy.
One thing is for sure, the Obama HAS not been any sort of a UNITER. if anything he should be called what he is, THE AGITATOR IN CHIEF.
He is one ugly man and President in my book.

Last edited:

This is an example of a Divisive comment that does nothing to challenge an opinion or open a dialog.

To be honest the fact that Obama did call arizona racist and then told the UN the arizona law, which is a watered down version of federal law, was a human rights abuse has angered many americans. It makes some of us feel as if the president is trying to use fear and dishonesty in order to silence his opposition.

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned the Obama could STAY on vacation for the rest of his term. I've never been more sick of seeing someones face on my T.v. :lol:

All most Americans want is for their President to stand up for them. This President has instead chose to turn on his own people. I really do think him suing and calling Arizonans racist is far more damaging for him and the Democrats than they will ever know. That just isn't what the people expect or want from their President. He took the side of the Mexican Government and Illegals over his own people with that action. That cannot be forgotten or forgiven. It's just Leftist/Marxist "Community Organizing" at its worst. This President has divided this country like nothing i've seen before. It really is very sad.

All most Americans want is for their President to stand up for them. This President has instead chose to turn on his own people. I really do think him suing and calling Arizonans racist is far more damaging for him and the Democrats than they will ever know. That just isn't what the people expect or want from their President. He took the side of the Mexican Government and Illegals over his own people with that action. That cannot be forgotten or forgiven. It's just Leftist/Marxist "Community Organizing" at its worst. This President has divided this country like nothing i've seen before. It really is very sad.

I remember hearing him and Pelosi making fun of teaparty people and that really really really rubbed me the wrong way.

Between plastic surgery pelosi calling teapartiers astroturf (yes the irony of someone with that much cosmetic surgery using that term isn't lost on me) and Obama's snidely saying "Waving their teabags around" I was definately not happy.

I want my leaders to lead not act like schoolyard bullies with their namecalling, hence my signature line.

As far as I'm concerned the Obama could STAY on vacation for the rest of his term. I've never been more sick of seeing someones face on my T.v. :lol:

You're such a liar. The only faces you've ever seen on tv are the Ricardo's and the Mertz's.

Unemployment just rose to 9.6%. Personally i think the real number is much higher though. This Administration is known for cooking the books. It's very sad. :(

Unemployment numbers are always "cooked" there is a reason they only tell you the number of people actually getting benefits.

They do not want you to know the number of people who didn't qualify or ran out of benefits.

I agree! Coldest Summer in CA. in ages. I think we had 2-3 days over 100. Nothing to belch about, as you can see in these monthly averages for the sunshine state.

Month Low High
Jan 38.8°F 53.8°F
Feb 41.9°F 60.5°F
Mar 44.2°F 64.7°F
Apr 46.3°F 71.4°F
May 50.9°F 80.0°F
Jun 55.5°F 87.4°F
Jul 58.3°F 92.4°F
Aug 58.1°F 91.4°F
Sept 55.8°F 87.5°F
Oct 50.6°F 78.2°F
Nov 42.8°F 63.7°F
Dec 37.7°F 53.9°F

DemonRats. DemonRats. DemonRats. The Summer of the DemonRats.

Which act was the worst in your opinion?

For me it was when he turned on his own people and stood with the Mexicans. You can't trust him to have your back if you're an American.

Obama didn't start the oil spill, but we didn't fix it either. What he did do was change drilling policy without regard for the economic impact on the Gulf Coast. Problem created.

Obama didn't encourage illegals from entering the US, but he didn't stop them either. What he did do was make it harder for people to keep illegals out. Problem made worse.

Obama didn't ask the Muslims to build a mosque near ground zero, but he didn't suggest they reconsider either. What he did do was allow further division between Muslims and Americans. Problem made worse.

Obama didn't cause the economic crisis, but he hasn't brought relief to Main Street either. What he has done is further our deficit and slow a recovery. Problems made worse.

I think President Obama needs to take a vacation and consider these things.

Forum List

Back