fuck you obama...just fuck you

I didn't have time to read any of the posts on this thread.....but assuming the basically same all regurgitated arguments on both sides of the issue......let me make sure that my position is clear and inalterable, to quote the author of the thread:

Fuck you obama...just fuck you !!!!!

According to the administration, for this case, yes. NATO is supposed to handle ops.

So much for the coalition. I hope obama never needs France and Britain to lend a hand elsewhere. If this is how we treat our friends, we won't have any left very soon.

Frankly, I think French and British pressure was the only reason we know Libya is on the map. The British have, in their own limited capacity, helped US forces in Iraq and A-stan.

We're still paying back France for showing up with a Naval Blockade at Yorktown.:eusa_angel:

Limited capacity? Limited capacity? WTF? The Brits - as per usual - punched above their weight in both. Credit where it's due... no other country on earth puts it's money where it's mouth is like the Brits when it comes to fighting with us.

So much for the coalition. I hope obama never needs France and Britain to lend a hand elsewhere. If this is how we treat our friends, we won't have any left very soon.

Frankly, I think French and British pressure was the only reason we know Libya is on the map. The British have, in their own limited capacity, helped US forces in Iraq and A-stan.

We're still paying back France for showing up with a Naval Blockade at Yorktown.:eusa_angel:

Limited capacity? Limited capacity? WTF? The Brits - as per usual - punched above their weight in both. Credit where it's due... no other country on earth puts it's money where it's mouth is like the Brits when it comes to fighting with us.

:clap2:

Definently true, out of all the other countries the Brits have always been there for us right or wrong.

You couldn't be more right.

So, which is it? Hand ops over to NATO? Or do our own thing?

Hand over operations to NATO and let them know we're not contributing to the air war any longer.

It's really not complicated.

Who do you think NATO is? It's us, you moron.

Listen, stupid shit: We are a member of NATO. We are a member of the UN as well - but that doesn't mean that we dictate UN or NATO policy. Moron.

The US is the major country in NATO. It's a technicality to 'hand over operations to NATO' because NATO does not have its own force... it has the armed services of those countries who participate in NATO.

So, there are members of NATO who contribute to NATO operations. We are one of those members. We agreed to participate until a date-certain. That date passed. Now other members are contributing.

What the fuck are bitching about? Do we rely too much on foreign input, or not enough?

I'm just sayin' that the Brits' capacity to be militarily helpful is limited by the smaller size of their military (capacity). There's not the resources on their wee island, unless we count sheep, and bowler-hat wearing fellows named "Nigel."

Sheeze!

I'm just sayin' that the Brits' capacity to be militarily helpful is limited by the smaller size of their military (capacity). There's not the resources on their wee island, unless we count sheep, and bowler-hat wearing fellows named "Nigel."

Sheeze!

The Brits are smaller in number because of the size of their country but I can vouch for their Military effectiveness, even the Canadians have a good Military. Besides a few exceptions like the Brits, Canadians, Australians, Dutch etc most Western nations don't have an effective Military fighting force. Nations like Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark etc have troops in Afghanistan but they forbid them from engaging in combat operations, mostly because they just don't have the experience and if alot of them were killed it would be a political hell back home, not too long ago some French troops were jumped in Afghanistan and got their asses kicked, the Taliban stripped their uniforms off and took pictures wearing them, it was a fucking mess.:evil:
:evil:

This is a sad debacle. We had no business getting involved with Libya's Civil War. Looks like Al Qaeda will be the biggest Winner when all is said and done over there. As far as Elections go,the fix is usually in. The Hopey Changey One will likely be re-elected. The Republicans will likely gain control of Congress though. I mean who is Barack Obama? Where did he come from? How did he become President? I don't think anyone can really answer those questions. Seems like the whole thing is rigged. Looks like they'll be fixing it so a Female wins next and then a Hispanic. I've lost all faith at this point. The Fix is in.

Forum List

Back