fuck you obama...just fuck you

basically we are reinforcing the arab/muslim the enemy de jour has been saying....the us will not finish wars...all they have to do is outlast us

Obama was quite clear that we were handing over operations to NATO and ending our own participation in the airstrikes.
So, which is it? Hand ops over to NATO? Or do our own thing?

Hand over operations to NATO and let them know we're not contributing to the air war any longer.

It's really not complicated.
And the NATO ops say they need us another 24 hours (Edit to fix typos: 48 hrs), so we ARE doing our own thing.

More half-assed bullshit from an amateur CiC.

Last edited:
Ooooh..Briebart..

A trusted news source.

is the source inaccurate? becasue High Gravity I beleive it was posted same Sunday as to the last day of strikes in a Libyan thread....excuse me but the 'news' that we were going to pull our strike capability has been in the news everywhere for at least 4-5 days.

Are you even really interested?really? we have a few pretty good and up to date threads on Libya here, in USMB in the appropriate forums....:eusa_whistle:

Obama was quite clear that we were handing over operations to NATO and ending our own participation in the airstrikes.

Hand over operations to NATO and let them know we're not contributing to the air war any longer.

Who do you think NATO is? It's us, you moron. The US is the major country in NATO. It's a technicality to 'hand over operations to NATO' because NATO does not have its own force... it has the armed services of those countries who participate in NATO.

Ooooh..Briebart..

A trusted news source.

is the source inaccurate? becasue High Gravity I beleive it was posted same Sunday as to the last day of strikes in a Libyan thread....excuse me but the 'news' that we were going to pull our strike capability has been in the news everywhere for at least 4-5 days.

Are you even really interested?really? we have a few pretty good and up to date threads on Libya here, in USMB in the appropriate forums....:eusa_whistle:

He's a troll

He cant help himself.

Wasn't it always the plan to have NATO be the agency of war and the US to provide support as a NATO member?

Not seeing why Bones is freaking out...since that is basically what is going on.

Who do you think NATO is? It's us, you moron. The US is the major country in NATO. It's a technicality to 'hand over operations to NATO' because NATO does not have its own force... it has the armed services of those countries who participate in NATO.

:clap2:

Wasn't it always the plan to have NATO be the agency of war and the US to provide support as a NATO member?

Not seeing why Bones is freaking out...since that is basically what is going on.
According to the administration, for this case, yes. NATO is supposed to handle ops.

since you are fucking everyone else...

The US military on Monday withdrew its fighter jets from the international air campaign in Libya, officials said, after NATO asked Washington to keep up bombing raids for another 48 hours.

The United States had planned to halt combat missions and Tomahawk cruise missile launches at the weekend but accepted a NATO request to continue the operations for another 48 hours until Monday.

US combat sorties ended at 2200 GMT, with American warplanes on standby as NATO takes the lead, Pentagon spokesman Captain Darryn James said.

seems you didnt have an end plan...cause you never had a fucking plan......let nato lead but then refuse to do as they ask?

and even with this asshat in office...the gop cant come up with mal or do mal

you would think this would be a cakewalk for the gop...but again as i have said from the start....the gop will manage to fuck this up...obama will be re elected and nothing will change
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to strollingbones again."

What makes it worse is as you said, the Republicans can't be trusted to provide leadership in a vacuum and "right the ship" either.

Obama pulls out...BitchyBones left unsatisfied??? :eek:

Oh My!!!

huggy bitchybones is never left unsatisfied....even if i have to take business into my own hands...but focus damn it focus

ravi, just another example of the us 'shock and awe'...

The issue, I assume, is that the US is refusing to participate as part of NATO. We have been asked by NATO to remain as part of the proactive 'no fly' mission and, to my understand, Obama has said 'no'. To me, that is an appalling slight to the international community.

Forum List

Back