*Frozen Solid,Global Warming Help!!!!!*

Ad an adjunct to my rant, it would be less hypocritical if "Climate Change" paranoiac idiots flew commercial for a simple reason: that airliner was scheduled to fly to that destination anyway, whether that person was on it or not. But liberalfilth celebrity climate changers ALWAYS have to fly themselves and their egos of infinite mass EVERYWHERE at the drop of a hat, leaving a greater "carbon footprint" than many thousands of us regular people could do in an entire human lifespan. Even frequent commercial fliers.

Sorry bout that,

1. I noticed the center part of North America is slipping into an ice age.
  2. And their leader the little obama bot thinks global warming is creating it.
  3. So warmth in a big way is making it Freeze!!!!
  4. Maybe little obama bot should start saying up is down and down is up, I bet some would agree.
  5. LOL,....it can't get any more hilarious.
  6. Send in the clowns, Nancy, Schumer, and Ryan.....
  7. Polar vortex to bring prolonged, life-threatening cold outbreak to midwestern US this week
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Whenever it's cold outside, the dumbshits have to say this nonsense to validate their ass backwards misbeliefs.

My experience this winter from Minnesota is that prior to last week it's one of the mildest I've ever seen here. There was very little snow accumulation before mid January as it would all melt off. We had 40 degree days not long ago. Now we are finally dipping below 0 on some days and getting some accumulation almost in February. It's been a warm winter again and I think the data is going to back that up when it's over.

So, please stop this idiotic posting when the weather is cold.
At some point, the mild summers and -40 winters MUST have an effect on what we consider "climate."

Our senses are telling us that the alleged rise in average global temperature CANNOT be supported.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fstartswithabang%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F01%2FGRAPHIC-Polar-Vortex-infographic-NOAA-800x575.jpg
I love this part of fiction...

Ad an adjunct to my rant, it would be less hypocritical if "Climate Change" paranoiac idiots flew commercial for a simple reason: that airliner was scheduled to fly to that destination anyway, whether that person was on it or not. But liberalfilth celebrity climate changers ALWAYS have to fly themselves and their egos of infinite mass EVERYWHERE at the drop of a hat, leaving a greater "carbon footprint" than many thousands of us regular people could do in an entire human lifespan. Even frequent commercial fliers.
That's why intelligent people know this will be solved by policies, not by stopping the world. Instead of saying, "50% must stop driving", we say, "we should increase duel efficiency by 100%". Sorry, maybe that's a bit too deep and heady for you.

Psychologically = bullshit.
Sorry, but I don't take my advice regarding science from uneducated slobs. Nothing personal.
The sure sign of someone who knows he's losing.
^^

Oh look, bripat's doing that thing again where he tells himself that anything anyone says is proof he is right.

What was it this time? Oh yeah...that an uneducated slob like himself knows more about psychology than do psychologists. Haha, good stuff.

Sorry bout that,

4. Maybe little obama bot should start saying up is down and down is up, I bet some would agree.
  7. Polar vortex to bring prolonged, life-threatening cold outbreak to midwestern US this week
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Whenever it's cold outside, the dumbshits have to say this nonsense to validate their ass backwards misbeliefs.

My experience this winter from Minnesota is that prior to last week it's one of the mildest I've ever seen here. There was very little snow accumulation before mid January as it would all melt off. We had 40 degree days not long ago. Now we are finally dipping below 0 on some days and getting some accumulation almost in February. It's been a warm winter again and I think the data is going to back that up when it's over.

Use to be global warming, when that did not work , it is now climate change, moron .:21::21::21::21::21:

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wait? What?

Does this mean the North Pole is cold? Al Gore told me it was ice free. How can it be so cold in the Midwest?
The forecast for Saturday and Sunday is nearly 40. All the snow will melt again. Care to continue commenting?
Sure thing. Again, if the North Pole is ice free, as your boy Al said it is, how the Hell is the Midwest breaking low temperature records. It just doesn’t make sense. No?

Use to be global warming, when that did not work , it is now climate change
Hmm, no, it's still global warming. Climate change includes global warming, and ocean acidification, and ice melt, and atmospheric changes, etcetera. They cover this in 6th grade these days.

That's why intelligent people know this will be solved by policies, not by stopping the world. Instead of saying, "50% must stop driving", we say, "we should increase duel efficiency by 100%". Sorry, maybe that's a bit too deep and heady for you.

I'm just not sure what your exact point is. Does that somehow disprove that Global-Warmer-Crybaby celebrities produce 314156926535 times more greenhouse gasses than the average American? Does your point magically disprove that these global warmers are more full of shit than a goose that's been overfed for foie gras?

Does that somehow disprove that Global-Warmer-Crybaby celebrities produce 314156926535 times more greenhouse gasses than the average American?
What a dumb question. No, it shows your point is stupid , because we can both thrive and lower our emissions.

Sorry bout that,

1. I am thinking of asking God to keep the fridge door closed on the this area in an ice box for 6 months, till summer.
  2. There won't be much left then.
  3. He would do it if I ask him.
  4. He may do it if I don't ask him too!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Here's some help you will not like:
DyGDvq-VYAAsl1t

its so cold that Ben Carson looked himself in the mirror & told himself to go back to Africa!

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Use to be global warming, when that did not work , it is now climate change, moron .:21::21::21::21::21:
Think about that...couldn't it make sense if when more resources were invested that a broader climate crisis emerged with many odd changes rather than simply "warming". I don't see a problem with changing the mere term. What hasn't changed is that human impact is royally screwing our planet. The climate is just a part of that.

We are in the midst of a great extinction event and since the industrial age, half of all biodiversity has been wiped out. The problem isnt that the earth is in danger, but rather that we are as a species. We evolved within a complex system and are dependent on facets of it that we don't yet understand and couldn't pray to replace.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wait? What?

Does this mean the North Pole is cold? Al Gore told me it was ice free. How can it be so cold in the Midwest?
The forecast for Saturday and Sunday is nearly 40. All the snow will melt again. Care to continue commenting?
Sure thing. Again, if the North Pole is ice free, as your boy Al said it is, how the Hell is the Midwest breaking low temperature records. It just doesn’t make sense. No?
I would expect it wouldnt to a pair of non experts like us. As much as you dislike experts, you gotta understand that the more advanced we get, the more impossible it is for any of us to know it all, and the more defendant we are on the diversity in specialization of others. Let the people that studied it exclusively for a decade figure it out. And you do your thing, too. I refuse to take the word of fringe corporate backed conspiracy theorists over a trained professional any day.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Think about that...couldn't it make sense if when more resources were invested that a broader climate crisis emerged with many odd changes rather than simply "warming". I don't see a problem with changing the mere term. What hasn't changed is that human impact is royally screwing our planet. The climate is just a part of that.

We are in the midst of a great extinction event and since the industrial age, half of all biodiversity has been wiped out. The problem isnt that the earth is in danger, but rather that we are as a species. We evolved within a complex system and are dependent on facets of it that we don't yet understand and couldn't pray to replace.
The term was changed because the prior term became a target of ridicule. It was changed for propaganda purposes. The problem is greedy avaricious politicians who want our money and who want to control us. That's why all the totalitarian control freaks glomed on to the global warming shtick.

Experts have been dead wrong about things for decades, if not centuries. Science disposed of rule by experts because it proved to be an utter failure. Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy. Your too fucking stupid to realize that.

That's not an argument. It's a statement. I challenge you to state the argument you are implying. I bet you can't.
That the earth and solar system goes through cycles of warming and cooling, and there is NO FUCKING EVIDENCE that human activity is affecting climate....even with all the making shit up and fudged numbers.

But the real issue is the proposed solutions. Communism is not a solution to "global warming."

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The term was changed because the prior term became a target of ridicule. It was changed for propaganda purposes. The problem is greedy avaricious politicians who want our money and who want to control us. That's why all the totalitarian control freaks glomed on to the global warming shtick.

Experts have been dead wrong about things for decades, if not centuries. Science disposed of rule by experts because it proved to be an utter failure. Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy. Your too fucking stupid to realize that.
With that mindset you must avoid experts like the plague! Do you have a doctor, a mechanic, an accountant? Or do you just ride the conspiracy phallus sitting train into the sunset every night?

What you describe is not different than scientific advancement perpetually improving the working body of theories. They grow over time. Theres no reason to twist a political bias on it except to try to reinforce a predetermined or preferred outcome.

You believe there are more than two genders.
Not genetically, unless you want to talk about extra chromosomes, which reveals there are more than two genders.. But psychologically? Yes, absolutely.

See how easy it is to dismiss such a dumb wingnut talking point? And they are all like that.
All of this possible in a massive high tax environment. And taxes getting higher and higher as percentage of real income. Push that if taxes in all things are cut in half.

Forum List

Back