*Frozen Solid,Global Warming Help!!!!!*

a recent survey by Yale found that 75 percent of americans believe in global warming, up 10 points from 2 years ago

Which is pathetically and embarrassingly low and demonstrates quite neatly the effectiveness of the climate denial propaganda campaign.

Sorry bout that,

1. Just what constitutes and ice age, how cold does it have to be wise ass?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
If you actually cared, you would ask a scientist. A more mature and wise person would understand when he is so blatantly demonstrating his own dishonesty. Only toddlers and president Pussyboy actually think everyone is believing their lies.

Don't listen to the ignorant.

I believe scientists.

Not people who swear the ramblings and writings of robe wearing bronze age primitives who didn't know to wash after wiping is the literal truth.
They believe numbnuts Trump who actually thought we could land men on Mars by 2020.

"Can we get it done if we leave now"?

I just put a new battery in a friends car, an easy job, but it is ridiculously cold out. And I'm used to winter weather. Forecast here is 2 to 4 feet of lake effect snow tonight that has already started. Wish me luck lol.

Sorry bout that,

1. I noticed the center part of North America is slipping into an ice age.
  2. And their leader the little obama bot thinks global warming is creating it.
  3. So warmth in a big way is making it Freeze!!!!
  4. Maybe little obama bot should start saying up is down and down is up, I bet some would agree.
  5. LOL,....it can't get any more hilarious.
  6. Send in the clowns, Nancy, Schumer, and Ryan.....
  7. Polar vortex to bring prolonged, life-threatening cold outbreak to midwestern US this week
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Global warming

50577913_2071642356262094_991710113309917184_n.jpg

I just put a new battery in a friends car, an easy job, but it is ridiculously cold out. And I'm used to winter weather. Forecast here is 2 to 4 feet of lake effect snow tonight that has already started. Wish me luck lol.
51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

Sorry bout that,

4. Maybe little obama bot should start saying up is down and down is up, I bet some would agree.
  7. Polar vortex to bring prolonged, life-threatening cold outbreak to midwestern US this week
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Whenever it's cold outside, the dumbshits have to say this nonsense to validate their ass backwards misbeliefs.

My experience this winter from Minnesota is that prior to last week it's one of the mildest I've ever seen here. There was very little snow accumulation before mid January as it would all melt off. We had 40 degree days not long ago. Now we are finally dipping below 0 on some days and getting some accumulation almost in February. It's been a warm winter again and I think the data is going to back that up when it's over.

So, please stop this idiotic posting when the weather is cold.
At some point, the mild summers and -40 winters MUST have an effect on what we consider "climate."

Our senses are telling us that the alleged rise in average global temperature CANNOT be supported.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fstartswithabang%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F01%2FGRAPHIC-Polar-Vortex-infographic-NOAA-800x575.jpg
How does that help rebut the argument that global ave temps appear to be dropping significantly?

So, you're saying that natural processes cause variations in temperature and "climare" wholly inrelated to human activity? Sun cycles would also cause such variations wholly unrelated to human activity?

You believe there are more than two genders.
Not genetically, unless you want to talk about extra chromosomes, which reveals there are more than two genders.. But psychologically? Yes, absolutely.

See how easy it is to dismiss such a dumb wingnut talking point? And they are all like that.
Psychologically = bullshit.

The fact that you're a nutburger doesn't mean your gender differs from what your chromosomes say. Gender isn't a mental state. Your genes determine your gender.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Whenever it's cold outside, the dumbshits have to say this nonsense to validate their ass backwards misbeliefs.

My experience this winter from Minnesota is that prior to last week it's one of the mildest I've ever seen here. There was very little snow accumulation before mid January as it would all melt off. We had 40 degree days not long ago. Now we are finally dipping below 0 on some days and getting some accumulation almost in February. It's been a warm winter again and I think the data is going to back that up when it's over.

So, please stop this idiotic posting when the weather is cold.
Wait? What?

Does this mean the North Pole is cold? Al Gore told me it was ice free. How can it be so cold in the Midwest?
The forecast for Saturday and Sunday is nearly 40. All the snow will melt again. Care to continue commenting?

Enjoy the warm weather because this is nothing. It is going to get much colder. MUCH colder. The sun is in minima. I have heard that it might last 70 years. Some say up to 200 years. No one knows how long the minimum will last.
I posted up the downwelling UV chart for SSDD a day or so back showing the drop out of radiation in the DW-UV spectrum. The portion of the spectrum that is capable of warming oceans is cooling and the energy is moving to longer wavelengths. Its will cause O3 depletion above the poles allowing more rapid cooling along with reduced energy into our oceans.

Cooling is already evident and its only been about 20 years since the sun began this reduced energy output state. while TSI (Total Solar Ir-radiance) has remained fairly constant and only dropped 0.3% the internal shift of energy to longer wavelengths is having very marked reactions on earth.
Liberals do not like science. They prefer making up fantasies and calling it science.

Global warming is directly responsible for the polar vortex dipping into the plains and bringing this bitterly cold air to the United States. Anyone claiming it is an argument against global warming is a complete and total dumbass.
Wrong again.

This is caused by several issues, 1 is heat release, from them mid latitudes, due to solar input loss and 2 the energy loss, in the atmosphere above the poles, destabilizes the polar region as the atmosphere thins due to earths rotation and the loss of solar wind against the atmosphere. The paradoxical presentation you keep saying is AGW and man caused is total BS! It is simply the earth cooling like it has done for eons.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back