From The Permanently Fellating Obama Media Files

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
"Mum's" the word from the LeftMedia on this. However, if it were GWB in charge instead of the Chicago Jesus the volume of froth, spittle, and drool emanating from the New York Times reporter's cubicles would have drowned the city's subways in fluid worse than anything Hurricane Sandy ever did.

Hurricane Sandy Victim Obama Promised “Immediate Help” In Iconic Photo Still Hasn’t Received Any Help… | Weasel Zippers

you keep telling yourself that it's the media.

:cuckoo:

"Mum's" the word from the LeftMedia on this. However, if it were GWB in charge instead of the Chicago Jesus the volume of froth, spittle, and drool emanating from the New York Times reporter's cubicles would have drowned the city's subways in fluid worse than anything Hurricane Sandy ever did.

Hurricane Sandy Victim Obama Promised “Immediate Help” In Iconic Photo Still Hasn’t Received Any Help… | Weasel Zippers

What truth ANY media tells about obama is coming from Pravda which has him pinned down accurately.

Obama is the political version of the Billy Crystal's Ricardo Montalbán routine:

It's more important to be photographed "good" than to actually do something good.

It's not just that.
The government is so bloated that it takes FOREVER to get anything done. Obama had to deal with it just like Bush Jr. did.

First of all, I'd like to know just what kind of government "help" she expected? All but a few of the boats she failed to secure have been returned to her marina, the power is on, the roads are open. Was she expecting a cash hand-out? If so, why?

Secondly, even the President can't do anything about her insurance company.

Thirdly, and the most humorous, is that the President is being faulted for not doing enough for this woman by the very same people who were faulting him before for doing too much and spending tax dollars on morons who didn't have enough sense not to live next to the ocean. Remember?

What's happened to the right's "principled" stand against government spending on disasters? I guess if a LACK of spending offers an opportunity to blame Obama for something, then it's really not such a sound "principle" after all....huh?

The only "principle" I see in play here is the principle that Barack Obama doesn't get credit for ANYTHING he does.

First of all, I'd like to know just what kind of government "help" she expected? All but a few of the boats she failed to secure have been returned to her marina, the power is on, the roads are open. Was she expecting a cash hand-out? If so, why?

Secondly, even the President can't do anything about her insurance company.

Thirdly, and the most humorous, is that the President is being faulted for not doing enough for this woman by the very same people who were faulting him before for doing too much and spending tax dollars on morons who didn't have enough sense not to live next to the ocean. Remember?

What's happened to the right's "principled" stand against government spending on disasters? I guess if a LACK of spending offers an opportunity to blame Obama for something, then it's really not such a sound "principle" after all....huh?

The only "principle" I see in play here is the principle that Barack Obama doesn't get credit for ANYTHING he does.

FACTS??

Are you nutz??

The last thing rw's want are FACTS. Facts just get in the way of their daily litany of LIES.

Cracks me up that they bitch if people get government help and then they bitch if people don't get as much as the rw's say they should get.

Let kids and the elderly starve rather than give them food stamps cuz that's the rw way and then bitch because not every victim of Sandy is back in their home a week after the storm.

And, GWB?? What the fuck? He flew over and pronounced it fixed.

What truth ANY media tells about obama is coming from Pravda which has him pinned down accurately.

Have you moved to Canada yet?

Forum List

Back