From the horses ass I mean mouth Dianne Feinstein

Yes.

And check your constitution.

It in no way advocates for armed rebellion.

The Domestic enemies wouldn't be elected officials. They would be rootin tootin yahooes with guns.
Our whole revolution was to toss out a domestic enemy. That was all quite fresh in their minds when they wrote the 2nd Amendment.

Incorrect. On both counts.

So we didn't go to war to fight a domestic tyrannical government?

No, it doesn't. If our govt is taken over by tyrants who ignore the constitution, free elections, and abuse the people, then US citizens should take their country back by force.

We have other legal non-violent means to remedy bad leadership in our Government which is a representative Democracy, by the people for the people. Within our Constitutional Republic, we live by rule of law. I know that mantra "Take our Country Back" sounds so romantic and all, but really it's just emotional hyperbolic clap trap...

When there is no rule of law, then what do you do?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_I4WgBfETc]Red Dawn Trailer (1984) - YouTube[/ame]

Wolverines!

We have other legal non-violent means to remedy bad leadership in our Government which is a representative Democracy, by the people for the people. Within our Constitutional Republic, we live by rule of law. I know that mantra "Take our Country Back" sounds so romantic and all, but really it's just emotional hyperbolic clap trap...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_I4WgBfETc]Red Dawn Trailer (1984) - YouTube[/ame]

Wolverines!

That's what I thought. You don't have an answer. All you have is indoctrinated rhetoric. When you learn how to think and know what an American is, then try again.

No, it doesn't. If our govt is taken over by tyrants who ignore the constitution, free elections, and abuse the people, then US citizens should take their country back by force.

Somalia? Here we have city and town police departments and county sheriffs all charged with law enforcement, all of whom have taken the oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. They are trained, professional and for the most part sober and sane - can the same be said for middle aged white guys running around the woods on weekends playing war? (better they play out their fantasies using paint ball guns)

The bottom line here is that if you take up arms against the US? You do so at your own peril.

Simple as that.

No one is taking up arms to over throw the government you fucking drama queen but we will defend against a domestic enemy of the Constitution.

Getting hot under the collar?

I can make it simpler for you.

If you take up arms against the government..you would probably not do so well.

224843_580690091956506_1696820074_n_zpsbb396ecf.jpg

Your poster is kind of cute, actually. BUT if the People ever did get to the point where they felt they must take up arms against the government, I'm betting the US Military would be on their side.

Wolverines!

That's what I thought. You don't have an answer. All you have is indoctrinated rhetoric. When you learn how to think and know what an American is, then try again.

What answer do you want?

I'm taking it you voted Bush Bush McCain Romney..right?

Or maybe you didn't vote.

No one is taking up arms to over throw the government you fucking drama queen but we will defend against a domestic enemy of the Constitution.

Your poster is kind of cute, actually. BUT if the People ever did get to the point where they felt they must take up arms against the government, I'm betting the US Military would be on their side.
A large portion, but what people negate to mention is for a people to over throw the government it would have to be first started at the state level.

No..the Military is PART of the government.

You'd lose the bet.

No..the Military is PART of the government.

You'd lose the bet.
Again no one takes an oath to defend the government. It's to the Constitution.
Not to many in the military is going to allow the government the chance to completely destroy the constitution they are duty bound under oath to protect it.

A large portion, but what people negate to mention is for a people to over throw the government it would have to be first started at the state level.

At the state level? Wasn't that tried around 1861? How did that work out?

Command and Control will remain the primary weapon in suppressing insurrections today; a company or a brigade of secessionists would serve 20 years for taking up arms against our county and their officers will likely suffer the needle (those that actually survive).

At the state level? Wasn't that tried around 1861? How did that work out?

Command and Control will remain the primary weapon in suppressing insurrections today; a company or a brigade of secessionists would serve 20 years for taking up arms against our county and their officers will likely suffer the needle (those that actually survive).

only time will tell.

if 40 states decided they had enough of DC politics do you think the Federal government could withstand the fight?

She's right.

In fact, nothing in the Constitution explicity gives you a right to hunt.

However their is a right to fight tyranny in the government and that right is in the second amendment.

No it's not.

In fact quite the opposite.

There's nothing in the Constitution that supports armed uprisings.

There's plenty in the Constitution that supports the government's right to squash armed uprisings.

you don't know what you're talking about.

“That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”

Preamble, Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776.

What Hyperbole are you talking about?
There is no remedies if your dead, their are no remedies if you can't contact anyone and their is only one remedy for the latter use it or lose it.

The bottom line here is that if you take up arms against the US? You do so at your own peril.

Simple as that.

If our govt has become corrupt to the core and no longer represents the people, taking up arms against that govt is a duty. That does not mean anyone is taking up arms against the US.

Well, here in Idaho the gov tried stepping in and bully us around and got their ass kicked
The gov is so brave they shot a baby and small boy in the back.

Simple as that.

If our govt has become corrupt to the core and no longer represents the people, taking up arms against that govt is a duty. That does not mean anyone is taking up arms against the US.

Well, here in Idaho the gov tried stepping in and bully us around and got their ass kicked
The gov is so brave they shot a baby and small boy in the back.

Yep. I live on the Washington side about 50 miles from there.

Simple as that.

Do you honestly believe the US military could defeat 20 million armed citizens defending their homes?

Forum List

Back