From the horses ass I mean mouth Dianne Feinstein

224843_580690091956506_1696820074_n_zpsbb396ecf.jpg

US military air strike on Progressive strongholds after government gives the order to disarm citizens.

Works for me. I would say start with Feinstein's home. :lol:

There is an oath some of us have taken.
It doesn't expire.

What?

:eusa_eh:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Talk about yur black white thinking. There;s know way in #### Im going to obey the orders of this President.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Talk about yur black white thinking. There;s know way in #### Im going to obey the orders of this President.

An unconstitutional order cannot or should not be obeyed

If our govt has become corrupt to the core and no longer represents the people, taking up arms against that govt is a duty. That does not mean anyone is taking up arms against the US.

Well, here in Idaho the gov tried stepping in and bully us around and got their ass kicked
The gov is so brave they shot a baby and small boy in the back.

Yep. I live on the Washington side about 50 miles from there[/I]

that's why benghazi will never matter. If Lon Horiuchi can get away with what he did, I have no faith in our government. When government is no longer your friend....

An unconstitutional order cannot or should not be obeyed

Read post above.

No, it doesn't. If our govt is taken over by tyrants who ignore the constitution, free elections, and abuse the people, then US citizens should take their country back by force.

We have other legal non-violent means to remedy bad leadership in our Government which is a representative Democracy, by the people for the people. Within our Constitutional Republic, we live by rule of law. I know that mantra "Take our Country Back" sounds so romantic and all, but really it's just emotional hyperbolic clap trap...

When there is no rule of law, then what do you do?

Think about the end game..law and order...the security of a free State. Paranoid delusionals feel somehow threatened and think their version of "law and order" will be superior to the rule of law provided in the US Constitution..??? :doubt:

We have other legal non-violent means to remedy bad leadership in our Government which is a representative Democracy, by the people for the people. Within our Constitutional Republic, we live by rule of law. I know that mantra "Take our Country Back" sounds so romantic and all, but really it's just emotional hyperbolic clap trap...

Think about the end game..law and order...the security of a free State. Paranoid delusionals feel somehow threatened and think their version of "law and order" will be superior to the rule of law provided in the US Constitution..??? :doubt:

That's the problem. When the US Constitution becomes worthless, the USA is over. We're close.

That's the problem. When the US Constitution becomes worthless, the USA is over. We're close.

I don't believe that type of anti-American rhetoric... Why do you?

The constitution would be fine, if the government actually followed it. However, the government wiped its ass on the Constitution and threw it into the trash in 1861. Our current government is not legitimate. It's nothing but a gang of criminals and con artists.

Last edited:

The end game started with Wilson the closest we have come to good government was when Reagan was president, but of course you'll disagree.

The end game started with Wilson the closest we have come to good government was when Reagan was president, but of course you'll disagree.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ible-for-assault-weapons-ban.html#post6522098

In 1994, former President Ronald Reagan's health was still good enough for him to, occasionally, participate in politics, and his agenda that year was clear: Helping President Bill Clinton pass the Assault Weapons Ban.

Reagan had been ardent supporter of stricter gun laws after his presidency for intensely personal reasons, as he wrote in a 1991 an op-ed the NY Times in 1991 entitled "Why I'm for the Brady Bill."

"'Anniversary' is a word we usually associate with happy events that we like to remember: birthdays, weddings, the first job. March 30, however, marks an anniversary I would just as soon forget, but cannot," he wrote. "It was on that day 10 years ago that a deranged young man standing among reporters and photographers shot a policeman, a Secret Service agent, my press secretary and me on a Washington sidewalk."

As the assault weapon ban voted neared, Reagan — who as president had signed 1986 legislation loosening restrictions on guns — wrote a letter with former Presidents Ford and Carter to the House of Representatives urging them to vote in favor of the ban.

"We are writing to urge your support for a ban on the domestic manufacture of military-style assault weapons. This is a matter of vital importance to the public safety," the letter said.

While we recognize that assault weapon legislation will not stop all assault weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals. We urge you to listen to the American public and to the law enforcement community and support a ban on the further manufacture of these weapons," the letter said concluding.

The vote on the assault weapon ban was contentious and barely passed the House of Representatives. At least two members of the House of Representatives credited Reagan with influencing their votes. The bill passed 216-214, a margin of two votes.

How Ronald Reagan Passed The Assault Weapon Ban

As the assault weapon ban vote neared, Reagan — who as president had signed 1986 legislation loosening restrictions on guns — wrote a letter with former Presidents Ford and Carter to the House of Representatives urging them to vote in favor of the ban.

"We are writing to urge your support for a ban on the domestic manufacture of military-style assault weapons. This is a matter of vital importance to the public safety," the letter said.

"While we recognize that assault weapon legislation will not stop all assault weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals. We urge you to listen to the American public and to the law enforcement community and support a ban on the further manufacture of these weapons," the letter said concluding.

Last edited:
"While we recognize that assault weapon legislation will not stop all assault weapon crime,

So why were they going to adopt it anyway?

statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals..

Really?

Since Mexico has a complete ban on firearms , Have you asked the folks at the Sinaloa Drug Cartel if they are using sling shots now?

"While we recognize that assault weapon legislation will not stop all assault weapon crime,

So why were they going to adopt it anyway?

statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals..

Really?

Since Mexico has a complete ban on firearms , Have you asked the folks at the Sinaloa Drug Cartel if they are using sling shots now?

1994 was eighteen years ago...and that letter was not written by me but by three former US Presidents...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ible-for-assault-weapons-ban.html#post6522098

In 1994, former President Ronald Reagan's health was still good enough for him to, occasionally, participate in politics, and his agenda that year was clear: Helping President Bill Clinton pass the Assault Weapons Ban.

Reagan had been ardent supporter of stricter gun laws after his presidency for intensely personal reasons, as he wrote in a 1991 an op-ed the NY Times in 1991 entitled "Why I'm for the Brady Bill."

"'Anniversary' is a word we usually associate with happy events that we like to remember: birthdays, weddings, the first job. March 30, however, marks an anniversary I would just as soon forget, but cannot," he wrote. "It was on that day 10 years ago that a deranged young man standing among reporters and photographers shot a policeman, a Secret Service agent, my press secretary and me on a Washington sidewalk."

As the assault weapon ban voted neared, Reagan — who as president had signed 1986 legislation loosening restrictions on guns — wrote a letter with former Presidents Ford and Carter to the House of Representatives urging them to vote in favor of the ban.

While we recognize that assault weapon legislation will not stop all assault weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals. We urge you to listen to the American public and to the law enforcement community and support a ban on the further manufacture of these weapons," the letter said concluding.

The vote on the assault weapon ban was contentious and barely passed the House of Representatives. At least two members of the House of Representatives credited Reagan with influencing their votes. The bill passed 216-214, a margin of two votes.

As the assault weapon ban vote neared, Reagan — who as president had signed 1986 legislation loosening restrictions on guns — wrote a letter with former Presidents Ford and Carter to the House of Representatives urging them to vote in favor of the ban.

"While we recognize that assault weapon legislation will not stop all assault weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals. We urge you to listen to the American public and to the law enforcement community and support a ban on the further manufacture of these weapons," the letter said concluding.
From your link

Senate OKs Warrantless Email Snooping

What part of the end game started with wilson do you not comprehend?

Somalia? Here we have city and town police departments and county sheriffs all charged with law enforcement, all of whom have taken the oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. They are trained, professional and for the most part sober and sane - can the same be said for middle aged white guys running around the woods on weekends playing war? (better they play out their fantasies using paint ball guns)

I'm going yo use a term you may not be familiar with
Asymmetric warfare

I don't care what you believe.

Forum List

Back