There are Wars unlike any other Wars

Dubya

Dec 29, 2012
I can't figure it out.

How can I or We stop ignorance in America or the World?

I spent my early life working real hard in school, after the Sputnik days, when schools were given money by the federal government to keep up with what the Soviets were doing. It was like war back then, being in first grade hugging a locker to keep nuclear missiles hiitting me, staying away from windows, of course, and putting my ass against the blast. I'm old now, but grew up in a city of imporance and that's how I had to live as a child.

I think living under such circumstances makes people go both ways and makes a few super-geniuses and many others just the victims of society. If you're lucky enough to survive the trauma, I don't think normal people should discount the victims who didn't.

I look at what's happening in Syria at this moment and there isn't anything right about the destruction of it's people from the government.

I know the President shouldn't declare war based on the Constitution, but since the nuclear age they were all given that power. Russia is the one who backed Syria and they did it for strategic reasons in the Med. Iran has also backed them, so let's play the game called you lose!

I hear many rigtht-wingers talk about Syria and suggest action, because it's a criticism of proper action, just based on the strategy any good President would use under that situation.
It must entertain the clowns, but why would we want to war with Syria and what's this dumbshit recently about how Obama from clowns who lost the election to him, namely McCain? Having spent time in a POW camp, weren't you treated better than others, going home long after the war taught you the humility to humble your own wife who suffered a traffic accident and not just find a rich woman to make you the man you are?

Sorry about your luck, suckers, but there have been wars unlike any other wars. I don't wish anyone on Earth evil, including my enemies, but I'd nuke a nation in a second, if I had to, so figure it out for yourselves.

Last edited:
i can't figure it out.

How can i or we stop ignorance in america or the world?

I spent my early life working real hard in school, after the sputnik days, when schools were given money by the federal government to keep up with what the soviets were doing. It was like war back then, being in first grade hugging a locker to keep nuclear missiles hiitting me, staying away from windows, of course, and putting my ass against the blast. I'm old now, but grew up in a city of imporance and that's how i had to live as a child.

I think living under such circumstances makes people go both ways and makes a few super-geniuses and many others just the victims of society. If you're lucky enough to survive the trauma, i don't think normal people should discount the victims who didn't.

I look at what's happening in syria at this moment and there isn't anything right about the destruction of it's people from the government.

I know the president shouldn't declare war based on the constitution, but since the nuclear age they were all given that power. Russia is the one who backed syria and they did it for strategic reasons in the med. Iran has also backed them, so let's play the game called you lose!

I hear many rigtht-wingers talk about syria and suggest action, because it's a criticism of proper action, just based on the strategy any good president would use under that situation.
It must entertain the clowns, but why would we want to war with syria and what's this dumbshit recently about how obama from clowns who lost the election to him, namely mccain? Having spent time in a pow camp, weren't you treated better than others, going home long after the war taught you the humility to humble your own wife who suffered a traffic accident and not just find a rich woman to make you the man you are?

Sorry about your luck, suckers, but there have been wars unlike any other wars. I don't wish anyone on earth evil, including my enemies, but i'd nuke a nation in a second, if i had to, so figure it out for yourselves.

$effeminate-obama-bike.jpg

I can't figure it out.

I spent my early life working real hard in school, after the Sputnik days, when schools were given money by the federal government to keep up with what the Soviets were doing. It was like war back then, being in first grade hugging a locker to keep nuclear missiles hiitting me, staying away from windows, of course, and putting my ass against the blast. I'm old now, but grew up in a city of imporance and that's how I had to live as a child.

I think living under such circumstances makes people go both ways and makes a few super-geniuses and many others just the victims of society. If you're lucky enough to survive the trauma, I don't think normal people should discount the victims who didn't.

I look at what's happening in Syria at this moment and there isn't anything right about the destruction of it's people from the government.

I know the President shouldn't declare war based on the Constitution, but since the nuclear age they were all given that power. Russia is the one who backed Syria and they did it for strategic reasons in the Med. Iran has also backed them, so let's play the game called you lose!

I hear many rigtht-wingers talk about Syria and suggest action, because it's a criticism of proper action, just based on the strategy any good President would use under that situation.
It must entertain the clowns, but why would we want to war with Syria and what's this dumbshit recently about how Obama from clowns who lost the election to him, namely McCain? Having spent time in a POW camp, weren't you treated better than others, going home long after the war taught you the humility to humble your own wife who suffered a traffic accident and not just find a rich woman to make you the man you are?

Sorry about your luck, suckers, but there have been wars unlike any other wars. I don't wish anyone on Earth evil, including my enemies, but I'd nuke a nation in a second, if I had to, so figure it out for yourselves.

I'm still trying to figure out your point..

:eusa_eh:

I can't figure it out.

I'm still trying to figure out your point..

:eusa_eh:

It's hard to figure. At first I thought he was a leftie, then as I read it I thought he was a rightie, then back again. In the end, I just ended up asleep.

The OP is showing us he is psychotic.

He wants to go back to the mental ward where they jammed mop handles up his ass, he loved it.

I can't figure it out.

Sorry I'm not drunk enough to figure out what the hell you said here.

I can't figure it out.

I really cant invision a case that would resemble reality that would make it "if I had to" for nukes.

I can't figure it out.

I really cant invision a case that would resemble reality that would make it "if I had to" for nukes.

The word you are looking for in that context is envision with and e and not an i.

You are saying you can't foresee, conceive in your mind or imagine having to launch nuclear weapons in silos that will be destroyed in the near future if they aren't launched, because another nation has already launched an attack against you.

I imagine you can't conceive of children having nuclear attack drills instead of fire drills as soon as they entered school, but I can't conceive of children my age not having them, except maybe way out in the country. They also made films about being under a nuclear attack for children and something like drop, duck (or tuck) and cover comes to mind as children notice a bright flash of light from their school windows.

The ambiguity of the OP is intentional to cause discussion, but there is a consistency in it's complex message and more meaning than posts with ad hoc attacks showing the character of posters and I don't mean you, of course.

Forum List

Back