From the File of You Can't Make This Up: Trump Kicks One Direction Out of Trump Hotel...

Just to show you have big of a douche bag man child Trump is, in an interview former One Direction singer Liam Payne tells the story of when One Direction refused to get up in the middle of the night to meet Trump's daughter at his whim, so Trump had them kicked out of Trump Tower New York... This is the fucking guy we have as President of the United States... a fucking baby.

"One Direction star Liam Payne was in President Donald Trump's bad books long before the businessman took office. The What Makes You Beautiful singer claims the commander-in-chief once kicked the British boy band out of a hotel for refusing to meet one of his daughters.

In a candid interview with Rollacoaster magazine, Payne, 23, revealed how the incident unfolded late one night while 1D were staying at Trump Tower in New York several years ago. The pop star revealed: "Donald Trump actually kicked us out of his hotel once. You wouldn't believe it."

Payne, who is shirtless on the magazine cover, continued: "It was about [meeting] his daughter. He phoned up our manager and we were asleep. He said, 'Well, wake them up', and I was like, 'No', and then he wouldn't let us use the underground garage. Obviously in New York we can't really go outside. New York is ruthless for us. So he was like, 'OK, then I don't want you in my hotel'. So we had to leave.""

Donald Trump kicked One Direction's Liam Payne out of hotel for refusing to meet his daughter
What if it were your daughter?

What do you mean? It's a free country and they were CUSTOMERS at his hotel... They weren't his slaves and in no way should they feel obligated to wake up in the middle of the night to come meet his daughter.
Can you prove that it even happened? Since no dates are given the records cannot be checked to see if they were even at the hotel.

I find it odd it didn't come out during the election.

Is he still so stoned he didn't know who was running?

He had to wait til 4 months AFTER the election to bring this up?

th
It went from the file of you can't make this up to, look at what I just made up.

Just to show you have big of a douche bag man child Trump is, in an interview former One Direction singer Liam Payne tells the story of when One Direction refused to get up in the middle of the night to meet Trump's daughter at his whim, so Trump had them kicked out of Trump Tower New York... This is the fucking guy we have as President of the United States... a fucking baby.

"One Direction star Liam Payne was in President Donald Trump's bad books long before the businessman took office. The What Makes You Beautiful singer claims the commander-in-chief once kicked the British boy band out of a hotel for refusing to meet one of his daughters.

In a candid interview with Rollacoaster magazine, Payne, 23, revealed how the incident unfolded late one night while 1D were staying at Trump Tower in New York several years ago. The pop star revealed: "Donald Trump actually kicked us out of his hotel once. You wouldn't believe it."

Payne, who is shirtless on the magazine cover, continued: "It was about [meeting] his daughter. He phoned up our manager and we were asleep. He said, 'Well, wake them up', and I was like, 'No', and then he wouldn't let us use the underground garage. Obviously in New York we can't really go outside. New York is ruthless for us. So he was like, 'OK, then I don't want you in my hotel'. So we had to leave.""

Donald Trump kicked One Direction's Liam Payne out of hotel for refusing to meet his daughter

What do you mean? It's a free country and they were CUSTOMERS at his hotel... They weren't his slaves and in no way should they feel obligated to wake up in the middle of the night to come meet his daughter.
Can you prove that it even happened? Since no dates are given the records cannot be checked to see if they were even at the hotel.

I find it odd it didn't come out during the election.

Is he still so stoned he didn't know who was running?

He had to wait til 4 months AFTER the election to bring this up?

th
It went from the file of you can't make this up to, look at what I just made up.
It went from the file of you can't make this up to,

I've seen no proof, other than your dislike of Trump, and the readiness to believe anything about him, to believe that's the whole story

Donald Trump proved that One Direction's anus goes in both directions. :lmao:

so, did he report it when it happenedP or gun it up now?

It doesn't make a lot of sense. Trump kicked them out of his hotel because they wouldn't meet with one of his daughters. Trump only has two daughters. Ivanka is too old to be swept away by a boy band. Tiffany doesn't live in New York and seldom visits.

It's fashionable to bash Trump. Maybe they can use that to make a buck but this stinks worse than 3 day old fish.

It doesn't make a lot of sense. Trump kicked them out of his hotel because they wouldn't meet with one of his daughters. Trump only has two daughters. Ivanka is too old to be swept away by a boy band. Tiffany doesn't live in New York and seldom visits.

It's fashionable to bash Trump. Maybe they can use that to make a buck but this stinks worse than 3 day old fish.

Tiffany is only 23 and this could have been a couple years ago. Hell just because Ivanka is in her mid 30's doesn't mean she wasn't a fan of them.

Tiffany is only 23 and this could have been a couple years ago. Hell just because Ivanka is in her mid 30's doesn't mean she wasn't a fan of them.
That's why they gave no dates. They would pick a date when Tiffany was home in California and Ivanka was home in bed with her husband.

That's why they gave no dates. They would pick a date when Tiffany was home in California and Ivanka was home in bed with her husband.

You won't answer the simple question... why would he lie when it can be easily disproved if it is false? If he was doing it for publicity why wouldn't he have talked about it during the election instead of now?

You won't answer the simple question... why would he lie when it can be easily disproved if it is false? If he was doing it for publicity why wouldn't he have talked about it during the election instead of now?
It is far more fashionable now to bash Trump than it was during the election. Why would he lie? People lie over nonsense all the time. This is the equivalent of jumping up and down screaming "look at me. Look at me."

It doesn't matter if it's easily disproved. There was an easily disproved lie about Trump's lawyer too. That didn't stop the lie.

It is far more fashionable now to bash Trump than it was during the election. Why would he lie? People lie over nonsense all the time. This is the equivalent of jumping up and down screaming "look at me. Look at me."

No, it would have gotten much more attention during the election... hell even someone in this thread pointed out how they were surprised this didn't come out then instead of now...

If it were my daughter, she doesn't expect rock stars to get out of bed to meet her. What sort of pampered brat would?

If it were my daughter, she doesn't expect rock stars to get out of bed to meet her. What sort of pampered brat would?
None and we still don't know if any of this is true. Likely none of it is true.

Are you sure you can't make it up?

You really think they can't verify the story? You really think that Liam Payne just sat around trying to make up a story to make Trump look bad? He's rich and give 2 fucks about Trump...

Fact is, Trump thinks everyone should do his bidding and he was embarrassed that someone told him no.
We all notice you're still obsessed with a 'boy-band'.
Still got the lead singer's full size poster taped to your mom's basement bedroom door?
Has she discovered the vaseline and the silk glove hidden under your bed again recently?
Make sure you wash your hands before eating the dinner your mommy cooks for you.

Forum List

Back