From the File of You Can't Make This Up: Trump Kicks One Direction Out of Trump Hotel...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Just to show you have big of a douche bag man child Trump is, in an interview former One Direction singer Liam Payne tells the story of when One Direction refused to get up in the middle of the night to meet Trump's daughter at his whim, so Trump had them kicked out of Trump Tower New York... This is the fucking guy we have as President of the United States... a fucking baby.

"One Direction star Liam Payne was in President Donald Trump's bad books long before the businessman took office. The What Makes You Beautiful singer claims the commander-in-chief once kicked the British boy band out of a hotel for refusing to meet one of his daughters.

In a candid interview with Rollacoaster magazine, Payne, 23, revealed how the incident unfolded late one night while 1D were staying at Trump Tower in New York several years ago. The pop star revealed: "Donald Trump actually kicked us out of his hotel once. You wouldn't believe it."

Payne, who is shirtless on the magazine cover, continued: "It was about [meeting] his daughter. He phoned up our manager and we were asleep. He said, 'Well, wake them up', and I was like, 'No', and then he wouldn't let us use the underground garage. Obviously in New York we can't really go outside. New York is ruthless for us. So he was like, 'OK, then I don't want you in my hotel'. So we had to leave.""

Donald Trump kicked One Direction's Liam Payne out of hotel for refusing to meet his daughter

Just to show you have big of a douche bag man child Trump is, in an interview former One Direction singer Liam Payne tells the story of when One Direction refused to get up in the middle of the night to meet Trump's daughter at his whim, so Trump had them kicked out of Trump Tower New York... This is the fucking guy we have as President of the United States... a fucking baby.

"One Direction star Liam Payne was in President Donald Trump's bad books long before the businessman took office. The What Makes You Beautiful singer claims the commander-in-chief once kicked the British boy band out of a hotel for refusing to meet one of his daughters.

In a candid interview with Rollacoaster magazine, Payne, 23, revealed how the incident unfolded late one night while 1D were staying at Trump Tower in New York several years ago. The pop star revealed: "Donald Trump actually kicked us out of his hotel once. You wouldn't believe it."

Payne, who is shirtless on the magazine cover, continued: "It was about [meeting] his daughter. He phoned up our manager and we were asleep. He said, 'Well, wake them up', and I was like, 'No', and then he wouldn't let us use the underground garage. Obviously in New York we can't really go outside. New York is ruthless for us. So he was like, 'OK, then I don't want you in my hotel'. So we had to leave.""

Donald Trump kicked One Direction's Liam Payne out of hotel for refusing to meet his daughter
Are you sure you can't make it up?

It must make Trump crazy mad that he still gets so much disrespect and is mocked by so many people. He has always been an asshole and he always will be an asshole.

Are you sure you can't make it up?

You really think they can't verify the story? You really think that Liam Payne just sat around trying to make up a story to make Trump look bad? He's rich and give 2 fucks about Trump...

Fact is, Trump thinks everyone should do his bidding and he was embarrassed that someone told him no.

e1698353fcc0469c42a15a3958c122da.jpg

What was that sign that we see posted in many retail outlets?

"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone".

Yeah! Liam... boy band king deluxe probably ain't no goofy lib with a tale to tell.
A millionaire businessman was pissed off at a babyboybander and kicked em out of his hotel to the mean streets of Noo Yawk and we're just now hearing about this horrible ordeal these darlinng boys were put through!
IMA cry!

What was that sign that we see posted in many retail outlets?

"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone".

And? That doesn't make his little whiny ass bitch move any less crazy. They were his customers, not his fucking slaves to do his bidding whenever he wanted.

What if it were your daughter?

What if it were your daughter?

What do you mean? It's a free country and they were CUSTOMERS at his hotel... They weren't his slaves and in no way should they feel obligated to wake up in the middle of the night to come meet his daughter.

That's it, impeach him

I would love to see Trump impeached and convicted -- for whatever they can make "stick" -- though the matter involving One Direction is not a basis for which I'd place much hope for seeing that happen.

I never said it is a reason to impeach him... it does however go to show his attitude and what the people that work with him have to deal with.

We have one side of the story anyway. Good enough for a hack like you though.

Forum List

Back