From Sea to Shining Sea: 5 Examples of Voter Fraud across America

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Voter fraud? Time after time, I've seen Leftists/Progressive claim there is no such thing as voter fraud – unless the Republicans/Conservatives are guilt of it. They claim the seeking of voter ID is nothing more than an attack upon the poor. Well, read this article and say something after.

The Heritage Foundation has documented nearly 250 cases where nefarious citizens, officials, candidates and campaign operatives conspired to commit vote fraud, compromising the integrity of our elections to achieve their ideological goals.

5 specific cases and a bit more @ 5 Examples of Voter Fraud Across America

Voter fraud? Time after time, I've seen Leftists/Progressive claim there is no such thing as voter fraud – unless the Republicans/Conservatives are guilt of it. They claim the seeking of voter ID is nothing more than an attack upon the poor. Well, read this article and say something after.

The Heritage Foundation has documented nearly 250 cases where nefarious citizens, officials, candidates and campaign operatives conspired to commit vote fraud, compromising the integrity of our elections to achieve their ideological goals.

250 cases out of 146 million registered voters. Yes, I can see this is a massive problem. But I am having a problem here. Of the examples they listed, how would the various voter ID laws have impacted it? For example, how does it impact the intentional miscounting of absentee votes by public officials, or stop people from handing out free booze to voters?

Of course you Libtards don't care. Your party is guilty of the most of it. How many grave markers list Dem voters?

Of course you Libtards don't care. Your party is guilty of the most of it. How many grave markers list Dem voters?
i did notice that they seemed to have left out any discrepancies of the GOP, not surprised, but it helps to build a one sided view to point fingers...

No need to downplay the situation. 1 case or 250 cases… it should not matter how many. It comes back to honesty and integrity of which some people do not have…apparently.

…ah.. that part. My statement was disrespectful to our elders… If you say so...

its statistically insignificant. Rightists get caught doing voter shenanigans as well longknife you rw drone.

The Heritage Foundation is the same place where Obamneycare was crafted as well. :thup:

its statistically insignificant. Rightists get caught doing voter shenanigans as well longknife you rw drone.
Either you are mentally challenged or spinning. It doesn't matter "whodunit." It comes down to integrity and honesty…principle. Now, if those are alien concepts to you then there is no reason to continue this conversation.

250 cases out of 146 million registered voters. Yes, I can see this is a massive problem. But I am having a problem here. Of the examples they listed, how would the various voter ID laws have impacted it? For example, how does it impact the intentional miscounting of absentee votes by public officials, or stop people from handing out free booze to voters?
How many people speed, or text while driving, how many get caught?
Must not be a problem.
as far as handing out booze to the voters, Arrest those doing it.
how would Voter ID help? what if it was connected to central computers and once you voted your ID would no longer work to vote again during that election.
How about actually taking dead people off of the voter registration role to keep Toenailisha from voting in great great grandmas name.
as far as counting the vote? they always say the power in an election is not with the voter, but with the person that counts those votes, so I have no answer to that. But stopping the rest of the chances of fraud would go a long way

No need to downplay the situation. 1 case or 250 cases… it should not matter how many. It comes back to honesty and integrity of which some people do not have…apparently.

Yes. Some people don't have integrity. That is a given. And when I see a law, which is ostensibly to prevent voter fraud, that does not allow a student ID to qualify as identification but does allow a concealed carry permit, then I have to wonder about the integrity behind that law. If the purpose is identification, then why that particular selection? We might all agree that speeding is a problem, but if the solution presented is we outlaw convertibles, I wonder whether speeding is the issue actually being addressed.

So I ask again. Of those examples, how would voter ID laws have prevented them?

Yes. Some people don't have integrity. That is a given. And when I see a law, which is ostensibly to prevent voter fraud, that does not allow a student ID to qualify as identification but does allow a concealed carry permit, then I have to wonder about the integrity behind that law. If the purpose is identification, then why that particular selection? We might all agree that speeding is a problem, but if the solution presented is we outlaw convertibles, I wonder whether speeding is the issue actually being addressed.

So I ask again. Of those examples, how would voter ID laws have prevented them?
Using student ID as voter Identification could allow a student to vote absentee ballot in the state he is resident of, while at the same time voting at the local polling place in the state that he/she goes to school in.
what cant you understand about that.

The majority of fraud is perpetrated by the politicians themselves and not from voters looking to deceive the system....

The majority of fraud is perpetrated by the politicians themselves and not from voters looking to deceive the system....
I almost have to agree.
however the fraud from politicians includes the refusal to require voter ID, and the reasons for not allowing it are just foolish and blatent lies.
Now, when it comes to who we get to vote for, that is really not our choice, the parties decide who will run, not the people. I also think its the parties that decide who is going to win. Either by directly cheating or by putting a ticket like McCain/Palin up against anyone from the left. The right does not, and did not and never has liked McCain, so even if the voting was without flaw or fraud, Conservatives would have voted for third party or just stayed home before casting a vote for the fake republican.
Do we really have a choice?

Forum List

Back