From Sea to Shining Sea: 5 Examples of Voter Fraud across America

The biggest case of voter fraud and corruption in this country is committed by the liberal controlled press. They intentionally use lies, spin, and half truths to throw elections to Democrats.
Yeah. Only the left wing press manufactures mountains of bullshit.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Stop. You're killing me.

I have also pointed out god knows how many times that voter fraud continues in those states which have Voter ID.

Three of the five states mentioned in that article already have Voter ID, two of which have very strict Voter ID.

Yepp.

In Ohio, in the 2012, fraudulent votes were 0.0024% of the vote. That's 24 thousandths of 1 percent.

Statistikhengst s ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2015 and beyond EXACT voter-fraud statistics out of Battleground OHIO

Verified, signed and sealed by the Republican SOS of Ohio at the time.
And Ohio has strict Voter ID. That's why I always laugh my ass off when the Voter ID proponents point to that black woman (they make it a point to say she is black) who voted for Obama SIX TIMES (they usually say this in all caps)...in Ohio...as evidence of the need for Voter ID.

I have also pointed out god knows how many times that voter fraud continues in those states which have Voter ID.

Three of the five states mentioned in that article already have Voter ID, two of which have very strict Voter ID.

Yepp.

In Ohio, in the 2012, fraudulent votes were 0.0024% of the vote. That's 24 thousandths of 1 percent.

Statistikhengst s ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2015 and beyond EXACT voter-fraud statistics out of Battleground OHIO

Verified, signed and sealed by the Republican SOS of Ohio at the time.
And Ohio has strict Voter ID. That's why I always laugh my ass off when the Voter ID proponents point to that black woman (they make it a point to say she is black) who voted for Obama SIX TIMES (they usually say this in all caps)...in Ohio...as evidence of the need for Voter ID.

If you go to the link, it details the number of cases that Ohio started and how many they dropped, realizing that fraud was falsely reported. In Ohio, of the 115 cases that were prosecuted, at least 20 were elderly people who actually voted twice and who then voluntarily turned themselves in. These are elderly people who voted absentee, thinking they wouldn't be feeling well on election day, and then they forgot that they voted and went on election day as well. As least 20 other cases were out-of-state-college students studying in Ohio, where conservative groups claimed those students also voted in their home states. It ends up that none of that was true.

Many people don't realize or are too ignorant to want to learn that practically every single polling place in the USA is manned by people from both major parties and the votes are always counted by poll workers from both parties, in each others' presence. To pull off a nationwide voter fraud would require the knowing and willing collusion of literally hundreds of thousands of poll workers FROM BOTH PARTIES in order for it to happen.

Some waste and fraud exists. It always has, it probably always will. It is so small that even in an election like the 1880 +0.10% or the 1960 +0.16% win, it would make absolutely no difference.

And just for the record: I never questioned that Bush won Florida in 2000 and was duly elected. I also never cast his 2004 re-election in doubt (Ohio), precisely because I follow the polls and the VR stats so close. There is no way that Bush stole 2004, for the counties in close states like Ohio where paper ballots rule the day all registered improvement for him over 2000, ergo, the counties with machines that also listed improvement were all within the same sea of "shift".

Instead of this pithy bitching and moaning about voter fraud, citizens who really care about their country should be making sure to get their friends, associates and neighbors to the polls and get VT up to 80% of more, the way it should be.

The biggest case of voter fraud and corruption in this country is committed by the liberal controlled press. They intentionally use lies, spin, and half truths to throw elections to Democrats.

Voter ID laws will impact that how?

^^^ useless question of the day stop wasting internet bandwidth on nonsense.

So they wouldn't have an impact.

Okay so in a thread on voter fraud I throw out another form of voter fraud not being discussed and you are too dense to understand this?

Voter ID laws are a "solution" in search of a problem that doesn't exist.
Exactly. Voter ID proponents always conjure up imaginary examples to support their cause. They have never been able to produce a single case of actual fraud which could have only been stopped or prevented by Voter ID.

The OP is five more examples of fraud against which Voter ID is completely impotent. I like how they use the phrase "voter fraud across America" to imply it is a massive problem. Assholes.

The types of fraud which occur are caught, stopped, or prevented by means other than Voter ID.

No need to downplay the situation. 1 case or 250 cases… it should not matter how many. It comes back to honesty and integrity of which some people do not have…apparently.

Yes. Some people don't have integrity. That is a given. And when I see a law, which is ostensibly to prevent voter fraud, that does not allow a student ID to qualify as identification but does allow a concealed carry permit, then I have to wonder about the integrity behind that law. If the purpose is identification, then why that particular selection? We might all agree that speeding is a problem, but if the solution presented is we outlaw convertibles, I wonder whether speeding is the issue actually being addressed.

So I ask again. Of those examples, how would voter ID laws have prevented them?
Using student ID as voter Identification could allow a student to vote absentee ballot in the state he is resident of, while at the same time voting at the local polling place in the state that he/she goes to school in.
what cant you understand about that.

Do you have any proof at all that this was actually happening? If so, is there another means of stopping it, other than disenfranchising thousands of Students who want to exercise their right to vote, and use their Student Id's as their identification after they have ALREADY registered to vote and gotten vetted by the State and approved for such?

I find it hard to believe that students that are away at school, are going to remember to apply for an absentee ballot months ahead of time IN their home state... let alone then try to vote in the local election as well, and commit fraud in that manner, where they are signing in at the voting place, swearing they have not voted elsewhere and will not vote elsewhere if via absentee, and risk getting caught in a FELONY...

I think they are less likely to do such than some evil adult or criminal....

ALSO:

If the student wanted to commit voter FRAUD as you claim, then all they need to do is get a valid voter id like driver's license and they STILL CAN GET the absentee ballot from their State back home and vote twice...

so pretty much, this is to just to disenfranchise students who probably vote Democratic, no?

No need to downplay the situation. 1 case or 250 cases… it should not matter how many. It comes back to honesty and integrity of which some people do not have…apparently.

Yes. Some people don't have integrity. That is a given. And when I see a law, which is ostensibly to prevent voter fraud, that does not allow a student ID to qualify as identification but does allow a concealed carry permit, then I have to wonder about the integrity behind that law. If the purpose is identification, then why that particular selection? We might all agree that speeding is a problem, but if the solution presented is we outlaw convertibles, I wonder whether speeding is the issue actually being addressed.

Using student ID as voter Identification could allow a student to vote absentee ballot in the state he is resident of, while at the same time voting at the local polling place in the state that he/she goes to school in.

Do you have any proof at all that this was actually happening? If so, is there another means of stopping it, other than disenfranchising thousands of Students who want to exercise their right to vote, and use their Student Id's as their identification after they have ALREADY registered to vote and gotten vetted by the State and approved for such?

I find it hard to believe that students that are away at school, are going to remember to apply for an absentee ballot months ahead of time IN their home state... let alone then try to vote in the local election as well, and commit fraud in that manner, where they are signing in at the voting place, swearing they have not voted elsewhere and will not vote elsewhere if via absentee, and risk getting caught in a FELONY...

why is it so hard to have an ID for voting. Student IDs are not government issue. Voter ID should be and needs to be goverment issue.
take Maryland, the filthy illegals are allowed to take space in the college system here, they even get in state rates, and guess what else they get. A student ID.
We need a Government ID that has a chance of keeping the illegals out of the voting booths. And yes, I have watched known illegals vote and the state of Maryland does nothing, even if you call to advise them of the illegal voting.

Okay so in a thread on voter fraud I throw out another form of voter fraud not being discussed and you are too dense to understand this?

In a thread about the justification of Voter ID laws you bring up silliness about your mythical "liberal controlled press". I'd ask if you were to dense to understand but.... what would be the point?

why is it so hard to have an ID for voting. Student IDs are not government issue. Voter ID should be and needs to be goverment issue.
take Maryland, the filthy illegals are allowed to take space in the college system here, they even get in state rates, and guess what else they get. A student ID.
We need a Government ID that has a chance of keeping the illegals out of the voting booths. And yes, I have watched known illegals vote and the state of Maryland does nothing, even if you call to advise them of the illegal voting.
When the person applying for permission to be a voter, by applying for a voter registration card, the State is responsible for vetting such voters as to their eligibility....just like when "Mickey Mouse" applied for a voter's registration card, (thru Acorn workers trying to make their quotas for more pay), Mickey Mouse was never registered to vote by the State because the State vetted the person registering to vote.

I think the State, should not allow ineligible people to get registered in the first place....the States vetting process should use the Federal system that is used by all government offices to vet whether the person applying for certain welfare programs are citizens or not...many welfare programs are only available to US CITS so they have lists to check, or the federal program that ALL EMPLOYERS can call to verify the citizenship of their new hires.... those students that are foreigners and not citizens would be eliminated and never be registered to vote, in the first place......their names should and would never make the voting lists at each poll.... I also believe the State should be responsible for removing dead people off of the voting lists for the polling places...the State issues their death certificates within a day or two of their deaths and this info should be passed on to voter registration officials and dead people should be removed immediately.... the states sure spend money and time on making certain felons dont vote and their names are removed from the voting lists, some times erroneously, they should do the same with illegal immigrants.

In a thread about the justification of Voter ID laws you bring up silliness about your mythical "liberal controlled press". I'd ask if you were to dense to understand but.... what would be the point?

Since you can't seem to read here's the thread title for you again, "5 Examples of Voter Fraud across America" I presented a 6th. Take your troll dog and pony show on down the road lib.

You don’t understand.

There is no evidence that ‘voter fraud’ exists to the extent that the outcome of any election could be changed, rendering ID requirements an undue burden to the right to vote.

Moreover, when one goes to vote, his name must appear on the voter registration logs, elections officials are thus able to determine who is registered to vote and who is not.

If a non-citizen attempts to vote, he won’t be issued a ballot because he’s not on the registration logs, and won’t be able to vote; conversely, if an American citizen with a state issued photo ID attempts to vote but is not registered, he likewise won’t be issued a ballot.

Since you can't seem to read here's the thread title for you again, "5 Examples of Voter Fraud across America" I presented a 6th. Take your troll dog and pony show on down the road lib.

So you didn't get further than the title. Got it. That explains quite a bit.

this whole post wasn't about not having to get a voters ID its about why do the states make it so hard for you to get one ... so to get you all on point here why do states make it so hard for you to get a voters ID can you answer us that one ... that was the purpose of the post .. fine you've convinced me we should have a voters ID so why does it take 2 years to get one

which the post has nothing to do with it ... I have no qualms with a voters ID law... as yo know I'm very liberal ... my question is why does it take 2 years for a person of age to get a voters ID

Voter ID laws are a "solution" in search of a problem that doesn't exist.
it satiates rw baser desires to make it harder for brown & black people to vote even though they are eligible to vote
This is a statement that should honestly piss the "brown and black" people off.
Evidently the superior white man is able to understand simple directions for getting an ID, where in contrast the brown and black people are so f-ing stupid that there is no chance in hell that they will be able to figure this out.
or, do white people not need voter ID?

Forum List

Back