Mrs. Clinton's Poll Numbers Tank

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
I like Trump. He's rich so he can't be swayed by special interest groups. He doesn't give a damn about their money, he just wants what is best for the country. The more I find out about Trump the more I like him.

Last edited:
Personally I think so many are cheering for Trump because he's not a career pol, he speaks his mind with zero regard for the media or pc-ness (drives the leftists, esp the media, crazy lol), he is so rich (how rich is he?!) that he simply cannot be touched, he is not a blathering idiot (no matter how much the media tries to spin it otherwise). What he is, is a refreshing change of pace from the past -- how many years?? -- of the same old one coin/two sides R/D presidents we've had.

None of that means he'll get the nod, that he'd even make a good president. I think his head would explode if he somehow managed to become president because I still don't think he's actually serious about it. But it sure is fun watching him say eff-you to all the moonbats and media. lol

Obama, as much as he has been disappointing, made it clear that he would break the back of the social con far right, and he surely did. In that he has delighted the rest of the count

Trump is the great charge of the modern hard right social cons and corporatists.

Last edited:
Looking at the numbers, what's most interesting to me is that the numbers for Biden and Sanders are about the same as Hillary's.

Stay tuned, I guess, the Democrats may change their mind.

I wish they'd include Trump in these polls, just to see what that looks like.

Obama, as much as he has been disappointing, made it clear that he would break the back of the social con far right, and he surely did. In that he has delighted the rest of the count

Trump is the final charge of the modern hard right social cons and corporatists.

LOL... Obama has actually strengthened the"Hard right" liberty lovers. He is also very much a corporatist as are you because you support the establishment Republicans and liberals politicians. You 're one of the lead frauds on the is board. congratulations:eusa_clap: ,

Personally I think so many are cheering for Trump because he's not a career pol, he speaks his mind with zero regard for the media or pc-ness (drives the leftists, esp the media, crazy lol), he is so rich (how rich is he?!) that he simply cannot be touched, he is not a blathering idiot (no matter how much the media tries to spin it otherwise). What he is, is a refreshing change of pace from the past -- how many years?? -- of the same old one coin/two sides R/D presidents we've had.

None of that means he'll get the nod, that he'd even make a good president. I think his head would explode if he somehow managed to become president because I still don't think he's actually serious about it. But it sure is fun watching him say eff-you to all the moonbats and media. lol

Good post and I agree.

Trump is honest and If you ask him a question he'll give you an honest answer and he doesn't give shit one if you like that answer or not.

He's definitely not part of the PC mouth breather crowd in DC. He not beholden to any of them and he certainly can't be bought.

I, for one, am glad he's not a professional politician like those clowns in DC.

Judging from the polls loads of those polled like what the man has to say.

It certainly is fun to watch. Go Trump. LOL

Looking at the numbers, what's most interesting to me is that the numbers for Biden and Sanders are about the same as Hillary's.

Yeah, that was what I noticed as well. Polls are really useless at this time if the intent is to determine who will win in Nov 16. And the polls don't even attempt measure results among likely voters, and nobody can tell who is a likely voter at this point. But, what they do seem to show is that in BOTH parties, the establishment candidate(s) are not really to the delight of the poll responders.

This is CO,IA,VA--Trump is polling poorly so there is no reason to compare him.

Yeah, that was what I noticed as well. Polls are really useless at this time if the intent is to determine who will win in Nov 16. And the polls don't even attempt measure results among likely voters, and nobody can tell who is a likely voter at this point. But, what they do seem to show is that in BOTH parties, the establishment candidate(s) are not really to the delight of the poll responders.
Yeah, I have mixed feelings about this "establishment candidate" stuff. I can understand the lack of excitement - believe me - but going in another direction theoretically opens the door for a crazy person. And if that crazy person gets the nomination and their opponent's campaign somehow implodes in the general, then we could have a problem.

Hillary just isn't likeable, but her saving grace may well be her GOP opponent.

Great choice there.

Trump is the final charge of the modern hard right social cons and corporatists.

LOL... Obama has actually strengthened the"Hard right" liberty lovers. He is also very much a corporatist as are you because you support the establishment Republicans and liberals politicians. You 're one of the lead frauds on the is board. congratulations:eusa_clap: ,
Most of what you wrote makes absolutely no sense.

However, yes, Obama and Trump are opposites, the latter attracting the far right and the working class that feels dispossessed for various reasons.

The long National Nightmare that is Obama has less than 18 months to go, and the Nation is returning to sanity.

A new Quinipac Poll shows Bill's Clinton's incompetent, dishonest, lying, unhealthy wife to be in serious trouble in three key swing States--Virginia, Colorado, and Iowa.

God Bless America.

2016 Presidential Swing State Polls Poll - July 22 2015 - Clinton In Trouble In Colorado Quinnipiac University Connecticut
Just nodding your head in a patronizing manner isn't flying anymore now that Trump is out there speaking out. Hillary is on the wrong side of every issue and because her real viewpoints cannot be nailed down until it becomes politically expedient for her to finally say something about anything.....people just don't trust her.

Trump is the great charge of the modern hard right social cons and corporatists.
Ya free abortions and gay marriage and Iranian nukes. What a legacy. Lolol

Ya free abortions and gay marriage and Iranian nukes. What a legacy. Lolol
Typical far right whine above. That's why you like Trump. He is The Voice of the far right and all of their wailing grief.

Forum List

Back