From Sea to Shining Sea: 5 Examples of Voter Fraud across America

No need to downplay the situation. 1 case or 250 cases… it should not matter how many. It comes back to honesty and integrity of which some people do not have…apparently.

Yes. Some people don't have integrity. That is a given. And when I see a law, which is ostensibly to prevent voter fraud, that does not allow a student ID to qualify as identification but does allow a concealed carry permit, then I have to wonder about the integrity behind that law. If the purpose is identification, then why that particular selection? We might all agree that speeding is a problem, but if the solution presented is we outlaw convertibles, I wonder whether speeding is the issue actually being addressed.

So I ask again. Of those examples, how would voter ID laws have prevented them?
I do not recall addressing any voter ID issues. I addressed fraud as the lack of integrity and honesty.
Speeding is not the perfect analogy in defense of fraud for political gain on either side of the political spectrum. Speeding is not a fraud, if I am speeding, my intention is not to deceive anybody. My intention is to get from point A to point B the fastest way.

No need to downplay the situation. 1 case or 250 cases… it should not matter how many. It comes back to honesty and integrity of which some people do not have…apparently.

Yes. Some people don't have integrity. That is a given. And when I see a law, which is ostensibly to prevent voter fraud, that does not allow a student ID to qualify as identification but does allow a concealed carry permit, then I have to wonder about the integrity behind that law. If the purpose is identification, then why that particular selection? We might all agree that speeding is a problem, but if the solution presented is we outlaw convertibles, I wonder whether speeding is the issue actually being addressed.

Using student ID as voter Identification could allow a student to vote absentee ballot in the state he is resident of, while at the same time voting at the local polling place in the state that he/she goes to school in.
what cant you understand about that.

I do understand it, that is why I understand it is bullshit. I have concealed carry permits issued from three different states. So you have exactly the same issue with them. The reason behind the selection is people who have CC permits tend to vote one way and people with student IDs another. That is the reason behind it, and it has zero to do with voter fraud.

If there is a problem, then the problem should be addressed in a manner that actually impacts the problem. If it doesn't, then that's not really the problem - it's just the excuse.

I do not recall addressing any voter ID issues. I addressed fraud as the lack of integrity and honesty.
Speeding is not the perfect analogy in defense of fraud for political gain on either side of the political spectrum. Speeding is not a fraud, if I am speeding, my intention is not to deceive anybody. My intention is to get from point A to point B the fastest way.
the analogy is not about fraud, its about the frequency that it happens vs the frequency that it is caught. Same as voter fraud, if few are caught, it stands to reason that many more are not caught.
Trust me, the only ones caught are not the only ones doing it.

The majority of fraud is perpetrated by the politicians themselves and not from voters looking to deceive the system....
I almost have to agree.
however the fraud from politicians includes the refusal to require voter ID, and the reasons for not allowing it are just foolish and blatent lies.
Now, when it comes to who we get to vote for, that is really not our choice, the parties decide who will run, not the people. I also think its the parties that decide who is going to win. Either by directly cheating or by putting a ticket like McCain/Palin up against anyone from the left. The right does not, and did not and never has liked McCain, so even if the voting was without flaw or fraud, Conservatives would have voted for third party or just stayed home before casting a vote for the fake republican.
Do we really have a choice?
Yes, but you won't be successful setting on your ass...

The OP addressed it. I was responding to the OP and you were responding to me.

My example of speeding wasn't about the speeder. It was about the law which was supposedly to deal with the speeder.

The majority of fraud is perpetrated by the politicians themselves and not from voters looking to deceive the system....
I almost have to agree.
however the fraud from politicians includes the refusal to require voter ID, and the reasons for not allowing it are just foolish and blatent lies.
Now, when it comes to who we get to vote for, that is really not our choice, the parties decide who will run, not the people. I also think its the parties that decide who is going to win. Either by directly cheating or by putting a ticket like McCain/Palin up against anyone from the left. The right does not, and did not and never has liked McCain, so even if the voting was without flaw or fraud, Conservatives would have voted for third party or just stayed home before casting a vote for the fake republican.
Do we really have a choice?
Yes, but you won't be successful setting on your ass...
I dont sit on my ass if you are referring to voting. I always vote.
coming from Maryland my vote does not really count, but maybe one day the state will have some educated people in it and things will change.

the analogy is not about fraud, its about the frequency that it happens vs the frequency that it is caught. Same as voter fraud, if few are caught, it stands to reason that many more are not caught.

It was my analogy and you clearly did not get what it was about.

I actually skipped past your post. Had I read it, I would have used something different or just given you a like for it.

Voter fraud? Time after time, I've seen Leftists/Progressive claim there is no such thing as voter fraud

No you haven't.

What you tards have been told time after time is that Voter ID will not stop the types of voter fraud which occur. And I have, in fact, said time after time that when you retards are told this, what you hear is, "There is no voter fraud."

For example, see here: Philly Election Officials Charged With Voter Fraud Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No matter what you say, this is what bripat and his ilk are hearing you say: "There is no voter fraud."

Thanks for validating that point once again, dipshit.

When we say Voter ID does fuck-all to stop voter fraud, we are not saying there is no voter fraud. What will it take to get that through your incredibly dense skulls?

Just as I said, and keep saying over and over and over, not one of those frauds could be stopped or prevented by Voter ID.

But you amazingly stupid, credulous rubes will continue to believe these cases of fraud prove the need for Voter ID.

Last edited:
Voter fraud? Time after time, I've seen Leftists/Progressive claim there is no such thing as voter fraud

No you haven't.

What you tards have been told time after time is that Voter ID will not stop the types of voter fraud which occur. And I have, in fact, said time after time that when you retards are told this, what you hear is, "There is no voter fraud."

For example, see here: Philly Election Officials Charged With Voter Fraud Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No matter what you say, this is what bripat and his ilk are hearing you say: "There is no voter fraud."

Thanks for validating that point once again, dipshit.

Just as I said, and keep saying over and over and over, not one of those frauds could be stopped or prevented by Voter ID.
Was there voter fraud when Bush took Gore to the cleaners in Florida? or was that totally legitimate to the liberals now.

I actually skipped past your post. Had I read it, I would have used something different or just given you a like for it.

I appreciate that.

The biggest case of voter fraud and corruption in this country is committed by the liberal controlled press. They intentionally use lies, spin, and half truths to throw elections to Democrats.

Voter fraud? Time after time, I've seen Leftists/Progressive claim there is no such thing as voter fraud – unless the Republicans/Conservatives are guilt of it. They claim the seeking of voter ID is nothing more than an attack upon the poor. Well, read this article and say something after.

The Heritage Foundation has documented nearly 250 cases where nefarious citizens, officials, candidates and campaign operatives conspired to commit vote fraud, compromising the integrity of our elections to achieve their ideological goals.

5 specific cases and a bit more @ 5 Examples of Voter Fraud Across America

250 cases out of 146 million registered voters. Yes, I can see this is a massive problem. But I am having a problem here. Of the examples they listed, how would the various voter ID laws have impacted it? For example, how does it impact the intentional miscounting of absentee votes by public officials, or stop people from handing out free booze to voters?

185+ million registered voters in the entire USA, excluding North Dakota.

I have also pointed out god knows how many times that voter fraud continues in those states which have Voter ID.

Three of the five states mentioned in that article already have Voter ID, two of which have very strict Voter ID.

Yepp.

In Ohio, in the 2012, fraudulent votes were 0.0024% of the vote. That's 24 thousandths of 1 percent.

Statistikhengst s ELECTORAL POLITICS - 2015 and beyond EXACT voter-fraud statistics out of Battleground OHIO

Verified, signed and sealed by the Republican SOS of Ohio at the time.

Most election anomalies are caused not by fraud, but by incompetence. Errors are caused by octogenarian volunteer workers at voting precincts who have had little or no or very poor training. Or things like voting machines which count every page of a ballot as one vote cast, causing a two page ballot to be counted as two votes cast, thus making it look like more voters voted than live in the precinct.

The fraud which does occur is mostly committed by retards casting an extra absentee ballot, as if that will swing the election!

It takes a concerted effort by a large number of people to pull off a fraud which affects the outcome of an election. And the chances of being caught goes up geometrically with the number of co-conspirators.

The President can't even keep an Oval Office blowjob a secret. There is no way the army of operatives it would take to swing a national election would go undetected.

And if detected, it wouldn't be because of Voter ID.

Forum List

Back