From “no collusion” to “collusion is not a crime.” What next?

He defrauded the American people.
In other words, no evidence of fraud. Pissing off a bunch of snowflakes doesn't equate to "defrauding the American people."
No specious boy. He engaged with a foreign nation to influence the outcome of a national election. Crime: conspiracy to defraud.
Nope, That's not a crime. It certainly isn't fraud. However, paying foreign nationals to influence an election is a crime, and that's what Hillary did.
And the spell is complete! This charlatan has convinced unsophisticated yokels like bripat here that conspiracy is not a crime, the press is the enemy of the people, up is down and a huckster like Trump is virtuous!

There is nothing left to say! You are too far gone to reason with.

Also the FBI is your enemy, the KGB is your friend....
Canada is your enemy, Russia is your friend...
If I were to spin a tale about a tycoon with no political experience running for president as a Democrat. A tycoon who put his adult children in charge of his campaign. A tycoon who met with Russians to gather political dirt on his opponents. Whose campaign manager had worked,with Russians and Ukrainian friends of Russia's leader, then influenced the party platform to be friendlier toward those pesky Russians. A tycoon who openly encouraged Russia to engage in hacking and dirty tricks. A tycoon who told the voters he would have the best people working for him only to have the largest rate of staff turnover in any administration.

If this same tycoon was a Democrat, these people would have surrounded the White House and waving torches,and,pitchforks demanded his ouster.

But, alas, this tycoon ran as a Republican, in spite of never espousing any Republican ideology. And with his professional wrestling charisma and,lowest community n denominator ethics has convinced these unfortunate people that he is for them, for this country and sincere in those efforts.

It amazes me that so many could be taken in by such stupidity for so long.

In other words, no evidence of fraud. Pissing off a bunch of snowflakes doesn't equate to "defrauding the American people."
No specious boy. He engaged with a foreign nation to influence the outcome of a national election. Crime: conspiracy to defraud.
Nope, That's not a crime. It certainly isn't fraud. However, paying foreign nationals to influence an election is a crime, and that's what Hillary did.
And the spell is complete! This charlatan has convinced unsophisticated yokels like bripat here that conspiracy is not a crime, the press is the enemy of the people, up is down and a huckster like Trump is virtuous!

If I were to spin a tale about a tycoon with no political experience running for president as a Democrat. A tycoon who put his adult children in charge of his campaign. A tycoon who met with Russians to gather political dirt on his opponents. Whose campaign manager had worked,with Russians and Ukrainian friends of Russia's leader, then influenced the party platform to be friendlier toward those pesky Russians. A tycoon who openly encouraged Russia to engage in hacking and dirty tricks. A tycoon who told the voters he would have the best people working for him only to have the largest rate of staff turnover in any administration.

If this same tycoon was a Democrat, these people would have surrounded the White House and waving torches,and,pitchforks demanded his ouster.

But, alas, this tycoon ran as a Republican, in spite of never espousing any Republican ideology. And with his professional wrestling charisma and,lowest community n denominator ethics has convinced these unfortunate people that he is for them, for this country and sincere in those efforts.

If I may mount a small defense for the Trumpians....it's like having a marginally talented starting quarterback with serious personal flaws on your team. What do you do if you're the team? Stop playing? It is sad. It is disgusting. And it is clearly an uncomfortable overcoat of support they are wearing for this dumbass. As I pointed out to some of them not too long ago...

Nearly every one of these guys who is a Trumpian voted for McCain and Romney. Grumps actually tried to say "I voted for Palin" in a lame attempt to save some face. Now they have Trump and have totally disavowed both McCain and Romney. Both Bushes have been disavowed as well. You'd figure Reagan would still be a God-like character for them. Wrong. Consider the Immigration...Reagan said the following:

These visitors to that city on the Potomac do not come as white or black, red or yellow; they are not Jews or Christians; conservatives or liberals; or Democrats or Republicans. They are Americans awed by what has gone before, proud of what for them is still…a shining city on a hill.

At this very moment, some young American, coming up along the Virginia or Maryland shores of the Potomac is seeing for the first time the lights that glow on the great halls of our government and the monuments to the memory of our great men.

Let us resolve tonight that young Americans will always see those Potomac lights; that they will always find there a city of hope in a country that is free. And let us resolve they will say of our day and our generation that we did keep faith with our God, that we did act "worthy of ourselves;" that we did protect and pass on lovingly that shining city on a hill.

Compare that to...the stated goals of the Trump administration to use separating kids as a disincentive.

Democrats have no such problem with their candidates or at least not the wide chasms between the stances of the candidates or their philosophies.

Last edited:

As compared to a candidate who actually paid a foreign agent to pay Russian informants for dirt on her opponent? It amazes me that so many could be so enamored by such a dirty politician for so very long.

Who did Trump defraud during the election? If anyone is guilty of fraud, it's Hillary.
He defrauded the American people.

Again, "conspiracy" to do what? Did you think no one would notice that you didn't answer the question?

If I may mount a small defense for the Trumpians....it's like having a marginally talented starting quarterback with serious personal flaws on your team. What do you do if you're the team? Stop playing? It is sad. It is disgusting. And it is clearly an uncomfortable overcoat of support they are wearing for this dumbass. As I pointed out to some of them not too long ago...

Nearly every one of these guys who is a Trumpian voted for McCain and Romney. Grumps actually tried to say "I voted for Palin" in a lame attempt to save some face. Now they have Trump and have totally disavowed both McCain and Romney. Both Bushes have been disavowed as well. You'd figure Reagan would still be a God-like character for them. Wrong. Consider the Immigration...Reagan said the following:

These visitors to that city on the Potomac do not come as white or black, red or yellow; they are not Jews or Christians; conservatives or liberals; or Democrats or Republicans. They are Americans awed by what has gone before, proud of what for them is still…a shining city on a hill.

At this very moment, some young American, coming up along the Virginia or Maryland shores of the Potomac is seeing for the first time the lights that glow on the great halls of our government and the monuments to the memory of our great men.

Let us resolve tonight that young Americans will always see those Potomac lights; that they will always find there a city of hope in a country that is free. And let us resolve they will say of our day and our generation that we did keep faith with our God, that we did act "worthy of ourselves;" that we did protect and pass on lovingly that shining city on a hill.

Compare that to...the stated goals of the Trump administration to use separating kids as a disincentive.

Democrats have no such problem with their candidates or at least not the wide chasms between the stances of the candidates or their philosophies.
I don't see any of this as making a bit of sense. Economy is flourishing, Mexico and China are finally being taken to the woodshed, military is strong again, unemployment way down, GDP and jobs way up, Affirmative Action being challenged, Iraqi cities liberated from ISIS, Muslim immigration ban enacted (upheld by SCOTUS), deportations of illegal aliens increasing.

Still a lot needing to be done, but things have definitely improved since Obama left.

The latest talking point from the White House is that collusion is not a crime. They’re preparing for what they know is coming. I expect in a couple weeks for the new orders to Faux and other conservative MSM sources to be to start arguing that treason is okay if committed by the President. Then worse and worse as it snowballs.

Rudy Giuliani says 'collusion is not a crime' – after months of Trump denying he colluded with the Russians

Actual legal experts have been saying this from the beginning you moron. They said even if you could prove they talked to the Russians it does' matter....and you still can't show they had any ties to Russia...Hilary did, Trump didn't.

Keep preparing..you guys will be the lone Japanese soldier waiting for the island to be invaded.

And where is your links that proves all these UNBIASED 'legal experts' who have been saying 'this' from the beginning?
they grabbed on to collusion or colluded, because that WORD is not listed in a statute....

it's just part of their deception scheme....

colluded with enemy is not a crime, but the synonym, CONSPIRED, is a crime, as in, conspired with the enmey...

The latest talking point from the White House is that collusion is not a crime. They’re preparing for what they know is coming. I expect in a couple weeks for the new orders to Faux and other conservative MSM sources to be to start arguing that treason is okay if committed by the President. Then worse and worse as it snowballs.

Rudy Giuliani says 'collusion is not a crime' – after months of Trump denying he colluded with the Russians

Actual legal experts have been saying this from the beginning you moron. They said even if you could prove they talked to the Russians it does' matter....and you still can't show they had any ties to Russia...Hilary did, Trump didn't.

Keep preparing..you guys will be the lone Japanese soldier waiting for the island to be invaded.
We’re showing all kinds of ties to Russia. Have you been asleep? Are you glued to your conspiracy sites all day? Are you really THAT out of touch with the news?!
Really?

The only collusion in the 2016 election was between Donald John Trump and voters in 30 states.

giphy.gif

Democrats manufactured the Russian Collusion excuse after he beat them, their crone candidate, their billionaire donors, and their sycophants in the media.

For two years, Democrats promised the Mueller Report would bring him down.

But it didn't. Mueller could not find a smidgen of collusion.

This presents a problem for next year because Democrats promised their base they would impeach the Orange Man. They didn't. In the eyes of their base, they are failures and cowards.

To the rest of us, Democrats are fools who fell a hoax.

Stephen F. Cohen, a professor emeritus of Russian studies and politics at New York University and Princeton, is among the Democrats who understand the damage this false accusation did to the party.

In a commentary at The Nation, Cohen said we must kill the beast.

He wrote,

"One way to end Russiagate might be to discover how it actually began. Considering what we have learned, or been told, since the allegations became public nearly three years ago, in mid-2016, there seem to be at least three hypothetical possibilities."​

The first scenario -- let us call it Mama Bear -- is that this was legitimate.

But Cohen says that explanation is too soft.

He wrote,

"Many foreigners seek contacts with US presidential campaigns and have done so for decades. In this case, we do not know, for the sake of comparison, how many such foreigners had or sought contacts with the rival Clinton campaign, directly or through the Clinton Foundation, in 2016. (Certainly, there were quite a few contacts with anti-Trump Ukrainians, for example.) If the number was roughly comparable, why didn’t US intelligence initiate a counterintelligence investigation of the Clinton campaign?"​

The second scenario is Papa Bear.

Cohen said that explanation is too hard.

He wrote,

"The second explanation — currently, and oddly, favored by non-comprehending pro-Trump commentators at Fox News and elsewhere — is that Putin’s Kremlin pumped anti-Trump disinformation into the American media, primarily through what became known as the Steele Dossier.

"As I pointed out nearly a year and a half ago, this makes no sense factually or logically. Nothing in the dossier suggests that any of its contents necessarily came from high-level Kremlin sources, as Steele claimed. Moreover, if Kremlin leader Putin so favored Trump, as a Russiagate premise insists, is it really plausible that underlings in the Kremlin would have risked Putin’s ire by furnishing Steele with anti-Trump information?"​

Which leads of course to Baby Bear.

Cohen wrote,

"The third possible explanation — one I have termed Intelgate, and that I explore in my recent book War With Russia?: From Putin an Ukraine to Trump and Russiagate — is that US intelligence agencies undertook an operation to damage, if not destroy, first the candidacy and then the presidency of Donald Trump. More evidence of Intelgate has since appeared."​

Bingo. That's just right.

Someone's been sleeping in our NSA, and there he is!

Professor Cohen said he supports Bill Barr's decision to investigate the FBI people who did this. Cohen would extend this to the media.

Cohen wrote,

"We are left, then, with this paradox, formulated in a tweet on May 24 by the British journalist John O’Sullivan: 'Spygate is the first American scandal in which the government wants the facts published transparently but the media want to cover them up.'"​

The first that we know of.

Don Surber: Democrats stuck with Russiagate

again, the only contact with russia was democrats. the Dossier. it's in a fking document! And all made up to influence an election. And yet here we are. Nobody in DC fking cares about actual americans, if they truly were, then there'd actually be an active investigation on how this dossier was used. I'm done. There is no fking honest person in this country! to say fk you to 63 million americans is my evidence.

again, the only contact with russia was democrats. the Dossier. it's in a fking document! And all made up to influence an election. And yet here we are. Nobody in DC fking cares about actual americans, if they truly were, then there'd actually be an active investigation on how this dossier was used. I'm done. There is no fking honest person in this country! to say fk you to 63 million americans is my evidence.
It looks like Barr is intent on getting to the bottom of it.

oh bullshit, if someone were truly interested in getting to the bottom of this, something would have been done by now that actually shows an effort to find out. Not a fking damn thing, we're one month past Mueller, and nadda. Hey all you democrats who feel 63 million americans weren't allowed to elect their candidate and actually win, fk you!!! I refuse your patriotism, you are foreigners to me today.

oh bullshit, if someone were truly interested in getting to the bottom of this, something would have been done by now that actually shows an effort to find out. Not a fking damn thing, we're one month past Mueller, and nadda. Hey all you democrats who feel 63 million americans weren't allowed to elect their candidate and actually win, fk you!!! I refuse your patriotism, you are foreigners to me today.
Deep breaths. Let Barr and Durham do their work. Sessions was a major disappointment. Rosenstein, what the heck was up with him? Huber has been doing NOTHING.

Pray for Barr's safety. This nation has survived as the world oldest democracy because at critical moments, great men have come forward, hopefully Barr is one of those men.

Deep breaths. Let Barr and Durham do their work. Sessions was a major disappointment. Rosenstein, what the heck was up with him? Huber has been doing NOTHING.

Pray for Barr's safety. This nation has survived as the world oldest democracy because at critical moments, great men have come forward, hopefully Barr is one of those men.
I knew this was a hoax before any of this began. I knew exactly what was going on. I didn't need tea leaves or anything else. the fact that two and a half years now, nobody has looked at the DNC server was my only evidence to reach such a position. I expect my representatives and justice teams to follow procedures. that hasn't happened, not fking once. amazing. this country's toast, we are invaded with anti american representation in our congressional offices and in our justice groups. sad day in america.

Forum List

Back