From health insurance to tax relief...the American stupid in going down!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Want A Simpler Tax Code? Sure, But It Will Cost You.
The GOP is taking advantage of Americans’ fear of tax season to shift the tax burden down the income ladder.

I can't wait for poor white trash to get excited over the fact, they can now feel relief, knowing their billion dollar legacy left to their kids, will no longer face an inheritance tax. That the nanny's they employee is now included in child care relief taxes, that the corporate jets they own, can now be considered a tax burden. I'm over joyed as should piss poor white trash, that thanks to daddy Trump, if you ship jobs overseas, you'll get a tax credit for that too. I'm certain, trashy white folk living in the south waiting on them coal mine jobs, is thrilled to hear that one. I'm also thrilled as should piss poor whites, knowing that our beloved billionaires will get the tax relief, they've all been waiting for, so that coal miners and piss poor white trash can sit back and wait on trickle down...which HAS NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WORKED....comes a knockin at their trailer doors and bestow a much needed wage increase...which by the way should be in effect, since the markets has yielded much capital to their bottom lines.

Forum List

Back