From England.. With Love To You To YOU!

Prince Charles represented and further embarrassed the french idiot by doing so.Brown needed the photo opportunity.

poor prince charles...he will never be king....i think he will be passed over for the older son...why is that roomy and boot...and what about that crazy camilla....would she ever really be queen....

but to exclude her was beyond shameful...it was a total insult to the queen as well as to the people of england....

this episode is very delicious to me.

i distinctly remember the glee of US message boards (not this one), when sarkozy was elected. hooray, a frenchman who likes the US and is Bush' best friend.

since i now am able to post links after my formidable 15 posts i wil present to you:

A Toast to Monsieur Sarkozy

i did some dumpster diving too. fred thompson! yeehaw

I followed your dumpster dive and read the article,, hmmmm! not a glimmer of explanation as to why the frog snubbed the queen! not a clue! but I feel you really really put forth and "honest" effort! :lol::lol::lol:

poor prince charles...he will never be king....i think he will be passed over for the older son...why is that roomy and boot...and what about that crazy camilla....would she ever really be queen....

but to exclude her was beyond shameful...it was a total insult to the queen as well as to the people of england....

She will never step down for him, she will die before he gets his hands on the crown, as for Camilla, there aren't many who would like to see her as Queen.Princess Diana is still revered here (rightly or wrongly) and Camilla isn't.Too many bad life decisions in the past.

I would sooner see Prince William as our monarch, brave lad, as is his brother.

Forum List

Back