British National Party Wins!

Hate will only breed hate white boy. And we whites are the world's real minority. Do the math.

I think I know where you are comming from, and I am not a cultural relativist, I do not think Islam is a way to a healthy human future, it is backward and idiotic, and it's history reveals it is NOT a religion of peace, but then most religion is a human error.

Bashing at other people an't going to get us no where, nor them, and they really are us. And we, really are them. THAT, is real religion. THAT is really who we are.

Last edited:

Someone says that every time one of these marginal parties has a minor success, but usually within a few weeks the 'march' disappears up its own arse.

It's a protest vote. Nobody in Britain really gives a crap about the European elections so it is generally used as an opportunity to kick the current administration and send strong messages. Rather like a message board in a way - people do things that they would never do in 'real life'.

When the General Election is called (probably around next May), you'll see results revert to the 2 party status quo, with any real protest votes going to the Lib-Dems and a few other parties mopping up the leftovers.

The BNP at that time will revert to its usual marginal position. When it comes to real politics, you won't find many people voting for parties with no track record, no well known faces and very few clear policies.

The only potential far-reaching benefit for the BNP is that they will now have access to funding which will allow them to make a bigger splash than in previous years.

I do find it somewhat amusing that voters in traditional Labour strongholds (areas unlikely to ever return a Conservative MP) have voted in the BNP though. It would be far more worrying if this had happened in traditional Conservative heartland areas, which might signal a genuine lurch to the extreme rather than just a provocation.

Last edited:
Tigerbob was spot on.It was a protest vote because the general public are fed up with the main parties not listening to the people.We do not want to be part of the european community.We are flooded daily with east european citizens entering the UK and taking all of our jobs and housing.Schools are complaining about the amount of east european pupils entering the system.They are not financed enough by the goverment to deal with them.

The NHS is being swamped by EU citizens,councils are running out of housing .Large employers are buying up cheap private housing to house their cheap workforce.Britain has the largest youth unemployment in Europe because these types of jobs are being taken by the east europeans.

Type in tent city peterbourough and see what turns up.Yet the EU just wants to keep expanding.UKIP gets my vote who are no longer a fringe party but are rapidly overtaking Labour in the UK as the working mans party.We want free trade with europe just like switzerland and iceland but do not want 75% of our laws made in Brussels.BRITISH PEOPLE WANT OUT OF EUROPE.

White backlash.

How easy it is to be liberal when you're on top of the heap and don't actually have to experience the negative outcomes of massive amounts of immigration.

I am obviously not a White Supremecist, but I can definitely understand why some Whites are angry as they witness their neighborhoods, their towns, their nations changing from what they once were to someplace where they feel like they're the strangers in a strange land.

It's rather similar to the anger that the rest of the world felt when Whites came in an took over their nations, ya' know?

Everyone understands that the Jews need Israel. Many of us understand why the Palestinians want their land back, too.

But few of us can understand why people like William here, want their own land where theirs is the dominant culture, too.

This hypocracy on the part of my fellow liberals, actually embarrasses me to be honest.

Just another example of why I am a bad liberal, I suppose.

When a formerly most White nation becomes populated by third world refugees it becomes a kind of colonialism in reverse.

BNP leader Nick Griffin pelted with eggs by protesters

Shouting "off our streets Nazi scum", the demonstrators chased him down the street to his car.
Mr Griffin, who has been elected an MEP for the North West of England, was guided to his vehicle by his bodyguards and quickly drove off.
He had arrived at the press conference on College Green in front of Parliament with fellow newly-elected BNP MEP Andrew Brons.
Mr Griffin started by attacking articles from the day's newspapers which criticised him and his party.
But he had only been speaking for a few minutes when the protesters appeared, chanting and waving banners reading: "Stop the fascist BNP."
Eggs were thrown at Mr Griffin and his bodyguards bundled him away through the crowd.

BNP leader Nick Griffin pelted with eggs by protestors - Telegraph

It wasn't the fact that demonstrators threw eggs that made Nick Griffin so angry. He was furious that they didn't seperate the whites first. :razz:

Last edited:
UKIP won 13 seats. It now has to perform well in General Elections where the party can really make a difference. Changing public perceptions is a big challenge.

Its old news anyway but what strikes a real note is that when people are agreived they tend to support those whom they believe will put things right, that does not always happen but none the less that is the belief.

When people see their communities, ways and traditions corrupted then the extremists will always have a voice. Rather than concentrating on them we should concentrate on those that have failed us, our own politicians.

One cannot keep denuding the rights of one group will applauding and supporting another without some kind of reaction. Right now there are white people everywhere in the UK across all social levels who see that ethnic groups are taking over and preference is given to immigrants/minorities over the white indigenous population.

There is nothing unique in this and nothing white about it, Iraqis don't want westerners in their country telling them what to do, Americans see there borders infiltrated by Mexicans, The Basque people want their own land and autonomy etc. etc.

If nothing else these events are used by the perps to distract the sheeple, people such as Bootneck and GHook who demonstrate the effects of mind control techniques all too well.

If nothing else these events are used by the perps to distract the sheeple, people such as Bootneck and GHook who demonstrate the effects of mind control techniques all too well.

Got something to say about me? Then say it directly to me rather than crawling around and sniping behind my back.

Forum List

Back