BNP Britain's nazi party

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Bootneck, May 17, 2009.

1. Bootneck

Bootneck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,172
    This is Pte Johnson Beharry VC, of the Princess of Wales Royal Regiment.

[​IMG]

He was awarded Britain’s highest honour, the Victoria Cross, for acts of outstanding bravery in rescuing his fellow soldiers in two separate ambushes in Iraq during 2004. He was badly wounded in the latter and still carries the pain of those wounds to this day.

Last week, the British National Party, an extreme right wing political party, placed an article on their website claiming that Pte Beharry only received his medal because he was black and that what he had done was only routine. These nazi scumbags sicken me to the core. That they belittle the honour bestowed on one of our bravest is testament to their warped and disgusting politics. I spit on them and every one of their supporters. Bastards!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 8
  2. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    Spit away Bootneck, if anyone has the right to do that, it's you my brave friend!

They sound as bad as those crazy freaks we have here in the USA- Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church. :evil:

Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church

3. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    The BNP, the sons and daughters of the fucking lunatic Colin Jordan. Sad bastards they are, whining for the previous glories of the Empire when the darkies knew their place. Unfortunately due to the corruption in the major parties in Britain, damn them, the BNP may get some parliamentary arses on leather seats.

4. mightypeon

mightypeon Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +83
    Hmmm, In Germany we have the funny situation that the "East German Nazi Party " (DVU) hates the West German Nazi party (NPD) more than they do "the system".
    As an added bonus, the main Nazi Skinhead organisations all regard the Nazi Party as wussies.

In a very nice spoof, the Antifa recently hijacked the site of the NPD (Which is facing Bankrupcy)and applied for statehelp, citing that "Should the NPD go Bankrupt, hundreds of policemen, Verfassungsschutzagents and other informers would be suddenly unemployed".

A constitutional move to ban these parties failed since the court ruled that too much of the Nazi parties leading circle is made up by covert State agents.

@ the Subject:
    Epic Fael.

In the military, "racial differences" towards you squad mate usually get totally obliberated as soon as you are under fire (propably earlier).
    Bullets dont care about your skink colour, nor should you.

5. Bootneck

Bootneck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,172
    They're even worse than Phelp's lot, EZ. They are putting up candidates for the EU elections and may well win some seats.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. Bootneck

Bootneck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,172
    You've got it in one, Diuretic. Nick Griffin is the current head scumbag of this lot. They could possibly win a seat or two in the upcoming EU elections, although I doubt they would realistically stand any chance in a UK general election. They have won some seats in local council elections in the North of England, playing their 'muslims go home' card.

If they had any followers from the armed forces, I doubt they do after this debacle.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    That is honestly very scary Bootneck.

8. Tank

Tank Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,972
    You can blame the acceptance of the Affirmitive Action mentality for the disbelief of storys like this.

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  9. alexa

alexa VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +76
    Did you watch Channel 4's first part of it's film on Hitler last night. I have to say that throughout all I could see was the BNP having been on a site where they are prolific in their writings.

One line I can remember which a journalist opposed to them wrote ' they hope to use our fears and hates to drown our reason'

It is by this method that I think the BNP is managing to get itself a little following. In this instance they are appealing to people's racism.

There is also great controversy that Richard Barnbrook, the first BNP member of the London Assembly has invited Nick Griffin to go with him to the Queens Garden Party.

But did anyone watch the Channel 4 Hitler program yesterday and see the close psychological and strategic relationship with the BNP which I saw?

Last edited: May 24, 2009
  10. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    There's a lot of this in Europe, against blacks, Muslims, Jews...