From a local board I write on.

That is entirely effed up. :rofl:

Its more messed up than making cheese out of breast milk....
But not quite as messed up as eating placenta.

Don't even start me with that shit.. :lol:

I'm the oldest of 4 and my mom birthed every one of my siblings at home except for me and she actually gave away her placentas to my aunts to use it as gardening fertilizer.

Imagine being 10 and finding a frozen placenta in your freezer or in your sink...

I could handle the births, but the placenta was too gross....

You ever seen one??? they look like gigantic steaks..

:lol:

Looks like Paulie struck a nerve.

I don't think so.

Ollie's mini meltdown disagrees with you.

Paulie can feel however he chooses about his own service.

Agreed.

He can choose to mention it, or not; but what he doesn't have any particular right to do, is tell other veterans how to feel about their service. That is all.

He didn't tell Ollie how he should feel about his service, he expressed his opinion about how Ollie feels about his service and he has all the right in the world to that. That is all.

No. Paulie's being a judgmental dick. That is all.

I didn't know that Bitch slapping an Idiot was a meltdown.......

It isn't. My original comment stands; Paulie can feel however he wants about mentioning his own service; he's got no particular right to judge you (or any other vet) for mentioning theirs. Hell, Sunni and U.S. Citizen don't seem to feel too proud of serving in Vietnam; (if anything, they appear to resent it). I feel quite differently about it, but I don't tell them they shouldn't say what they feel. What Paulie and Luissa seem to forget, is that those who spend most of their adult life in uniform (like you did) tend to define themselves by that, which is a perfectly normal thing to do. (Of course, I have just a little suspicion, that they would not have said anything, if your political point of view was like theirs).

Are you back again?

SFC is who and what I was, am, and always will be, I am still very involved with the military. I was just sworn in as the Local American Legion Post Commander, and I do volunteer work at the local VA clinic and the county Veterans Assistance office. I attend the monthly meetings of the County American Legion and the County United Veterans Council. And you acting like the little pussy you are have a problem with me using the title that I earned?

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

What have you done for veterans this month?

I don't think so. Paulie can feel however he chooses about his own service. He can choose to mention it, or not; but what he doesn't have any particular right to do, is tell other veterans how to feel about their service. That is all.

I don't have a particular right to do that? Since when?

Last time I referred to my pocket constitution there was still a 1st amendment. I have been pretty damn busy with work and haven't been up on current events for weeks, so it's possible I missed the 1st being repealed.

Is that what happened? The 1st got repealed?

I don't think so. Paulie can feel however he chooses about his own service. He can choose to mention it, or not; but what he doesn't have any particular right to do, is tell other veterans how to feel about their service. That is all.

Last time I referred to my pocket constitution there was still a 1st amendment. I have been pretty damn busy with work and haven't been up on current events for weeks, so it's possible I missed the 1st being repealed.

Nope, you have the right to say anything your little heart desires. And it doesn't even matter how stupid it makes you look. You opened your mouth and got cyber bitch slapped, are you really back for more?

Nope, you have the right to say anything your little heart desires. And it doesn't even matter how stupid it makes you look. You opened your mouth and got cyber bitch slapped, are you really back for more?

Cyber bitch slapped???

Aside from the fact that that very statement is ridiculously gay, all you essentially did was respond back with 'I know you are but what am I'.

The fact is, while I honestly do thank you for your service, I really don't care much about it beyond that. Your opinions on topics mean the same to me whether you wore stripes or not.

The worst part is, that you apparently seem to think that somehow someone is valued based on what they've "done for veterans" recently.

I haven't done a whole lot for veterans in recent years. But I've done a LOT for children afflicted with developmental disorders.

Boy, I sure do hope that's worth as much as volunteering at the American Legion to you.

Cyber bitch slapped???

Aside from the fact that that very statement is ridiculously gay, all you essentially did was respond back with 'I know you are but what am I'.

The fact is, while I honestly do thank you for your service, I really don't care much about it beyond that. Your opinions on topics mean the same to me whether you wore stripes or not.

You wouldn't be able to show where I've implied that my opinions are any better than anyone else because of my service would you? Other than some of the military threads where obviously I should know a little bit more about the subject than most people. Just like a Doctor should know more about healthcare than I would. Or a Plumber would know more about plumbing.

In other words I wear my title, get over it.

Oh, BTW, yes you were bitch slapped.

The worst part is, that you apparently seem to think that somehow someone is valued based on what they've "done for veterans" recently.

I haven't done a whole lot for veterans in recent years. But I've done a LOT for children afflicted with developmental disorders.

Boy, I sure do hope that's worth as much as volunteering at the American Legion to you.

WTF, You attacked me for using my rank you stupid fuck. What in the world does that have to do with children? Though i commend you for your work with them. it has nothing to do with the subject that you turned this into. You attacked based on me using my rank and talking about Veteran affairs, And then wonder why I asked what you have done for veterans? You are one ignorant fool.

Now go away child, you bore me.

WTF, You attacked me for using my rank you stupid fuck. What in the world does that have to do with children? Though i commend you for your work with them. it has nothing to do with the subject that you turned this into. You attacked based on me using my rank and talking about Veteran affairs, And then wonder why I asked what you have done for veterans? You are one ignorant fool.

Dude..

That post was simply in response to you asking me what I've done for veterans recently.

As long as we're wondering what the fuck a post has to do with something, what the fuck does what I've potentially done for veterans have to do with me calling out your constant gloating about your service?

I wouldn't give a fuck if you went to Ramstein and reattached limbs at the hospital. All I'm wondering is why you can't even make an editorial comment about a local board topic to a politician without having to announce your service as though it somehow matters one fucking bit to someone else in a discussion about a topic that isn't even related to the military.

You go beyond just "being proud of it". You take it to the obvious point of remedying insecurities about yourself. Your service doesn't make or break you. Get over it.

Dude..

That post was simply in response to you asking me what I've done for veterans recently.

As long as we're wondering what the fuck a post has to do with something, what the fuck does what I've potentially done for veterans have to do with me calling out your constant gloating about your service?

I wouldn't give a fuck if you went to Ramstein and reattached limbs at the hospital. All I'm wondering is why you can't even make an editorial comment about a local board topic to a politician without having to announce your service as though it somehow matters one fucking bit to someone else in a discussion about a topic that isn't even related to the military.

You go beyond just "being proud of it". You take it to the obvious point of remedying insecurities about yourself. Your service doesn't make or break you. Get over it.

Ah I see the problem here. You have a reading comprehension problem.

Go back and read the exchange again.

Dennis started with " wrap yourself up in the flag"
I countered with "I earned that right"

2 posts later he came out with "new commander" which he got from the Local paper....

I then invited him to the Installation dinner.

Now where in this exchange did I flaunt my service? You came in here with a chip on your shoulder and i knocked it off. So back up and regroup, you are wrong.

Paulie,
You have enough common sense (I think) to know that the fact the constitution allows you to make a remark, does NOT make that remark justified, in good taste, or immune from censure by other Americans. It merely means the government won't have you hauled off to the gulag for saying it.

Forum List

Back