From a local board I write on.

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Oct 21, 2009
Extreme East Ohio
Keep in mind that the person I am corresponding with here actually ran for Governor on the green ticket.

His Thread headline:

Republicans Love To MisQuote Our Founding Fathers

And the article he cut and paste went on to give examples.

My response:

You really do have this hatred in your heart don't you?

From your own copy and paste:

even President Obama have misquoted the Founding Fathers in recent years — reverently repeating words that are either altered or entirely false

And i am more than certain if anyone cared enough to look that they would find just as many on the left as what this author found on the right who have mis quoted the founding fathers. This entire story is nothing but partisan hackery.

His turn:

fact is, Sarge, you neo-con GOPers love to wrap yourself up in the flag and the founding fathers to
further your extreme agenda on America with sometype of historical justification.....

fact is, your side lies....

My response:

Dennis, as with all politicians the left also lies. Now if you want me to look for examples I am very confident that I can match you one for one.

And I have been told that I do a lot worse things than wrap myself in the flag. Of course I earned that right. But that is besides the point. Your post did nothing but prove you are, and probably always will be a partisan hack.

Do have a great day.

And his turn again:

Sarge...keep drinking the gop neo-con kool-aid......

go blind, son, go blind......

And My response:

You prove me right every time.

You are so predictable it would be funny if not so tragic.

And Dennis again:

Oh, such wise words from the new commander......

how many illegal gambling machines and tip tickets are being played in your gin joint, Sarge?????

(He found out about my Command from a local newspaper today.)

And my response which I think will shut him up:

Why don't you stop in tomorrow evening at 6PM. Have dinner on me.

You will then see that the American Legion is not all about bars and drinking.

You see you are again speaking out of the wrong end.

Lowellville American Legion Post does not operate a Bar. We do not participate in any gaming machines. Though we do have a 50/50 raffle once each year.

What did we do this past year?

We provided a firing squad for 3 veterans funerals.

We also conducted a service for each of them at the Funeral homes.

We provided the Color Guard for the Mt Carmel Society.

We provided a Color Guard for the Red Hawk Pow Wow, at the Trumbull county fairgrounds.

We hosted meetings for both the County American Legion and the County Veterans Council.

We placed 5 gross of flags on veterans graves in 2 cemeteries.

We hosted the memorial Day ceremonies at those same 2 cemeteries.

We provided the Honor Guard/ Color guard for the Lowellville Day Parade.

We sponsored the attendance of 2 High school students to attend Ohio Buckeye Boys State.

What have you done besides cut and paste?

Care to try again or does that crow you're chewing on taste bad enough?

I'll be happy to accept your apology right here in public.

Now I ask you, how the hell did this idiot get 5% of the vote?

will rep when I reload...;)

good one sarge.

as to how he got 5%, well, god knows....some people like to be fooled and he fooled them..

Good post sarge though I think you need to edit it a little. I believe your Post provided a firing detail not a firing squad! (firing squads are for bad people!) And thank you for doing so!

Good post sarge though I think you need to edit it a little. I believe your Post provided a firing detail not a firing squad! (firing squads are for bad people!) And thank you for doing so!

Actually we call it a rifle squad. But you know, in the heat of the moment and all that. I certainly wouldn't be dishonest enough to change what I said to him here..... And you are welcome.

Keep in mind that the person I am corresponding with here actually ran for Governor on the green ticket.

His Thread headline:

My response:

even President Obama have misquoted the Founding Fathers in recent years — reverently repeating words that are either altered or entirely false

And i am more than certain if anyone cared enough to look that they would find just as many on the left as what this author found on the right who have mis quoted the founding fathers. This entire story is nothing but partisan hackery.

His turn:

fact is, Sarge, you neo-con GOPers love to wrap yourself up in the flag and the founding fathers to
further your extreme agenda on America with sometype of historical justification.....

My response:

Dennis, as with all politicians the left also lies. Now if you want me to look for examples I am very confident that I can match you one for one.

And I have been told that I do a lot worse things than wrap myself in the flag. Of course I earned that right. But that is besides the point. Your post did nothing but prove you are, and probably always will be a partisan hack.

Do have a great day.

And his turn again:

And My response:

And Dennis again:

how many illegal gambling machines and tip tickets are being played in your gin joint, Sarge?????

Lowellville American Legion Post does not operate a Bar. We do not participate in any gaming machines. Though we do have a 50/50 raffle once each year.

We provided a Color Guard for the Red Hawk Pow Wow, at the Trumbull county fairgrounds.

We hosted meetings for both the County American Legion and the County Veterans Council.

We sponsored the attendance of 2 High school students to attend Ohio Buckeye Boys State.

Name recognition.

His Thread headline:

My response:

His turn:

My response:

Do have a great day.

And his turn again:

And My response:

And Dennis again:

denial is the first sign....just make the call ollie...

Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting guide! Find a AA Meetings anywhere in the USA
.Gamblers Anonymous Official Home Page

Eots I'm going to take that as a joke in poor taste. The reality is that I could sue this fool for liable. Or at least my post could.

Depends on whom it's for.:eusa_angel:

I can think of a few people right now that could use one.

We call it funeral detail here at Ft Campbell.

At least 5% of the state's population are idiots? Sounds like a valid assumption on my part....... :eusa_whistle:

At least 5% of the state's population are idiots? Sounds like a valid assumption on my part....... :eusa_whistle:

Which brings it back to name recognition.

Some people don't know anything, but if they see a name they think they recognize then they punch it.

Which brings it back to name recognition.

Some people don't know anything, but if they see a name they think they recognize then they punch it.

Actually I think it was just the far out Greenies that voted for him. Most of the posts he makes on the local board are cut and pastes of articles about and against drilling for oil, Fracking, Clean water, etc......

Eots, what part of "we don't operate a Bar" is so difficult for you to understand? I mean I know you can't help being an asshole. But really, do you always ignore the obvious?

will rep when I reload...;)

good one sarge.

as to how he got 5%, well, god knows....some people like to be fooled and he fooled them..
"You can fool some of the people some of the time, and jerk the rest off."
Robin Williams.

And an Update:
My post

Still waiting for that apology. I wondered if you were man enough to admit your error. I see you aren't.

BTW you missed an excellent dinner. You should have come, then you could have apologized to all the Veterans that belong to the post.

Oh and don't be afraid, we won't sue you for the liable you've committed.

Do have a great summer

And His response:

Sarge, I have nothing against veterans, my father fought in WWII....

again, you are a typical neo-con republican who twists the message here.....

I have nothing to apologize for....especially to you....

And a third person chirps in:

All politicians misquote. Politicians are not experts or the smartest people in the room, they simply won a popularity contest.

And my last response this morning before turning the idiot over to moderation:

No problem Dennis , in that case i'll ask the moderators what they think of your liable.

You accused us of operating an illegal gambling bar. You have named yourself a liar and fool.

Forum List

Back