From a local board I write on.

I'm sorry, I don't speak stupid. Perhaps if it were in English........

But then again, it probably wasn't worth understanding anyway.

Do carry on, elsewhere.

rdean said:
Providing honor guards is fine and I'm sure it makes you feel better, but where is the part about helping the families of those fallen soldiers? Where is the part where you protested Republicans sending soldiers overseas on extended tours again and again? Where is the part where you fought for new equipment for our soldiers?

Where is the part where you marched on Washington to protest Republicans plans to slash funding to help veterans? These are the things you should be linking to. Not "gun salutes" and "nice funerals". Showing real respect would be what you did for their families and for their rights. Those are the things Americans need to hear about. The things that matter.

Can you imagine all those "Color Guards" marching on Washington in defense of our troops? How effective it would be?

rdean, that dog don't hunt.

What the fuck have you done other than pass gas?

Fact is I was speaking about what My American Legion Post has done. If you really want to know what the American Legion as a whole has done, I'll tell you that first off there is no Left or Right in the Legion, Politics are checked at the door. But we (The national American Legion) are the largest and strongest advocates for veterans rights in Washington.

Legion backs bill package | The American Legion | Veterans Serving Veterans
And reality bitch-slaps rdean once again.

bitchslap.jpg

rdean said:
Providing honor guards is fine and I'm sure it makes you feel better, but where is the part about helping the families of those fallen soldiers? Where is the part where you protested Republicans sending soldiers overseas on extended tours again and again? Where is the part where you fought for new equipment for our soldiers?

Where is the part where you marched on Washington to protest Republicans plans to slash funding to help veterans? These are the things you should be linking to. Not "gun salutes" and "nice funerals". Showing real respect would be what you did for their families and for their rights. Those are the things Americans need to hear about. The things that matter.

Can you imagine all those "Color Guards" marching on Washington in defense of our troops? How effective it would be?

Fact is I was speaking about what My American Legion Post has done. If you really want to know what the American Legion as a whole has done, I'll tell you that first off there is no Left or Right in the Legion, Politics are checked at the door. But we (The national American Legion) are the largest and strongest advocates for veterans rights in Washington.

bitchslap.jpg
Steve Ditko's version of "Namor: The Sub-Mariner" is reality now? EEEwwwwwwww!!!

bitchslap.jpg
Steve Ditko's version of "Namor: The Sub-Mariner" is reality now? EEEwwwwwwww!!!
How 'bout this one?

slap_bitch_demotivational_poster_slap_the_bitch-s440x352-82424-580.jpg

Why is it that you apparently feel the need to make extra sure everyone knows you served whenever you're in an anonymous discussion venue?

Not to diminish your service, but seriously ollie...big fucking deal. You served. So did millions before and after you. It really doesn't command your political opinions any more respect than anyone else's.

Pauiie,
I think anyone who has given this nation twenty or thirty years service in uniform has earned the right to be proud of that fact. As a matter of fact, I think any of the steadily decreasing percentage of Americans who have served in the armed forces has earned the right to be proud of that fact.

Beyond that, I don't know if a veteran's opinion on matters affecting the well-being of America has any more "cred" than anyone else's; but I do know, that a veteran, by his/her service, has at least established the fact that he/she actually gives a damn about this nation, in a way few permanent civilians ever have. You are free to resent that all you like, but when you do, perhaps you could tell us what YOU have done for our country (besides run your mouth, or your keyboard).

I served.

I don't go out of my way every chance I get to flaunt it.

Why is it that you apparently feel the need to make extra sure everyone knows you served whenever you're in an anonymous discussion venue?

Not to diminish your service, but seriously ollie...big fucking deal. You served. So did millions before and after you. It really doesn't command your political opinions any more respect than anyone else's.

Pauiie,
I think anyone who has given this nation twenty or thirty years service in uniform has earned the right to be proud of that fact. As a matter of fact, I think any of the steadily decreasing percentage of Americans who have served in the armed forces has earned the right to be proud of that fact.

Beyond that, I don't know if a veteran's opinion on matters affecting the well-being of America has any more "cred" than anyone else's; but I do know, that a veteran, by his/her service, has at least established the fact that he/she actually gives a damn about this nation, in a way few permanent civilians ever have. You are free to resent that all you like, but when you do, perhaps you could tell us what YOU have done for our country (besides run your mouth, or your keyboard).

I served.

Are you back again?

SFC is who and what I was, am, and always will be, I am still very involved with the military. I was just sworn in as the Local American Legion Post Commander, and I do volunteer work at the local VA clinic and the county Veterans Assistance office. I attend the monthly meetings of the County American Legion and the County United Veterans Council. And you acting like the little pussy you are have a problem with me using the title that I earned?

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

What have you done for veterans this month?

Good post sarge though I think you need to edit it a little. I believe your Post provided a firing detail not a firing squad! (firing squads are for bad people!) And thank you for doing so!

Actually we call it a rifle squad. But you know, in the heat of the moment and all that. I certainly wouldn't be dishonest enough to change what I said to him here..... And you are welcome.

FIRING SQUAD might have been a Freudian slip, speaking to Dennis. (JUST A JOKE FOLKS, no ill implied)

Pauiie,

I served.

Are you back again?

SFC is who and what I was, am, and always will be, I am still very involved with the military. I was just sworn in as the Local American Legion Post Commander, and I do volunteer work at the local VA clinic and the county Veterans Assistance office. I attend the monthly meetings of the County American Legion and the County United Veterans Council. And you acting like the little pussy you are have a problem with me using the title that I earned?

Thank You for your continued service Ollie. GOD Bless.

Pauiie,

I served.

Are you back again?

:lol:

Looks like Paulie struck a nerve.

I served.

Are you back again?

I don't think so. Paulie can feel however he chooses about his own service. He can choose to mention it, or not; but what he doesn't have any particular right to do, is tell other veterans how to feel about their service. That is all.

Pauiie,

I served.

Are you back again?

What have you done for veterans this month
?

I helped a old WAC cross the street

Are you back again?

I don't think so.

Ollie's mini meltdown disagrees with you.

Paulie can feel however he chooses about his own service.

Agreed.

He can choose to mention it, or not; but what he doesn't have any particular right to do, is tell other veterans how to feel about their service. That is all.

He didn't tell Ollie how he should feel about his service, he expressed his opinion about how Ollie feels about his service and he has all the right in the world to that. That is all.

bitchslap.jpg
How 'bout this one?

slap_bitch_demotivational_poster_slap_the_bitch-s440x352-82424-580.jpg

This is how the progressive libs get down... No pun of course.

Its probably one of the most gay, odd and fucked up vids I have ever seen that are not x rated.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHc3pKsUIas]YouTube - ‪Guy Maddin - Sissy boy slap party‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back