From a local board I write on.

are you drunk again Ollie ?...been down at the gin joint ...uh I mean legion again haven't you Ollie ?...so did lady luck smile on you ?...rounds for everyone ?...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzIbOYaSy8]YouTube - ‪Important Message from 9/11 Truth!‬‏[/ame]

ratboys been at the glue again...

eots is still trying to find relevance after almost 10 years of failure.

Have you managed to find a prosecutor who will accept that petition yet? :lol: :lmao: :rofl:

You know, the one signed by 18 dead guys? :lmao: :lmao:

Have you managed to find a prosecutor who will accept that petition yet? :lol: :lmao: :rofl:

what nonsense are you rambling now ...back away from the glue

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

btw there are plenty of debwunker threads for you, this thread is about ollies alleged gambling and drinking problem

ratboys been at the glue again...

what nonsense are you rambling now ...back away from the glue

I would point you to where people are picking apart the "1500" signatories to the architects petition, and finding those who have passed away, but I don't want to be banned for promoting another board.

Oh, did you know another 47 have had their licenses lapse due to retirement? I guess it is now only 1435 members of 9/11 A&E for "Truth". :lol::lol:

the majority of patriots at patriotsquestion9/11 or the NASA Engineers that have joined in 9/11 truth are retired, prominent people have suffered career losses due to speaking 9/11 truth so most of the experts especially military or those dependent on government contracts are retired and it would be logical to assume have a higher mortality rate than the overall population over a ten year period

William Christison (1928 - 2010) – Joined the CIA in 1950, and served on the analysis side of the Agency for 28 years. From the early 1970s he served as National Intelligence Officer (principal adviser to the Director of Central Intelligence on certain areas) for, at various times, Southeast Asia, South Asia and Africa. Before he retired in 1979 he was Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis, a 250-person unit responsible for political analysis of every country and region in the world.
Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07:

"David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen."

Last edited:
Don
Don’t know much about history: Sarah Palin isn’t alone

David A. Fahrenthold David A. Fahrenthold – Mon Jun 6, 9:01 pm ET
On election night, a jubilant Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) laid out the modern-day tea party’s philosophy — in the words of a man who was alive for the Boston Tea Party.
“Thomas Jefferson,” the newly elected Paul said, “wrote that government is best that governs least.”
No, he didn’t.
Last year on the House floor, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Tex.), angry about the federal overhaul of health care, read a quote he said was from George Washington.
“Government is not reason. It is not eloquence,” Gohmert read. “It is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.”
[ For complete coverage of politics and policy, go to Yahoo! Politics ]

Except, historians say, Washington never said those words.

Last edited:
I have been told I'm one of the most fair people on the board.
Here's a quote of yours from that same board you've been quoting from in this thread. Kinda says everything about your credibility!

I don't go around patting myself on the back much.

In general when people make negative judgements those judgements tend to strongly reflect the judging persons own character flaws.

I have been told I'm one of the most fair people on the board.
Here's a quote of yours from that same board you've been quoting from in this thread. Kinda says everything about your credibility!

I don't go around patting myself on the back much.

In general when people make negative judgements those judgements tend to strongly reflect the judging persons own character flaws.
If you say so.
You really do have this hatred in your heart don't you?

Can anyone tell me what edthecynic is trying to say here.

Maybe it's me but I just don't see his point. I posted my quotes for all to see, he is reposting them. To what end or for what reason? :dunno:

If you say so.
Yeah, I knew it was a doubled edged statement. So, when in his argument did he start winning forcing you to commence with the character assassination approach? Or is this your standard, poorly executed, Machiavellian lawyers idea of criticism?

Can anyone tell me what edthecynic is trying to say here.

Maybe it's me but I just don't see his point. I posted my quotes for all to see, he is reposting them. To what end or for what reason? :dunno:
You don't understand what I'm posting, but you neg ME for stupidity!!! :cuckoo:

Keep in mind that the person I am corresponding with here actually ran for Governor on the green ticket.

His Thread headline:

Republicans Love To MisQuote Our Founding Fathers

And the article he cut and paste went on to give examples.

My response:

From your own copy and paste:

even President Obama have misquoted the Founding Fathers in recent years — reverently repeating words that are either altered or entirely false

And i am more than certain if anyone cared enough to look that they would find just as many on the left as what this author found on the right who have mis quoted the founding fathers. This entire story is nothing but partisan hackery.

His turn:

fact is, Sarge, you neo-con GOPers love to wrap yourself up in the flag and the founding fathers to
further your extreme agenda on America with sometype of historical justification.....

fact is, your side lies....

My response:

Dennis, as with all politicians the left also lies. Now if you want me to look for examples I am very confident that I can match you one for one.

And I have been told that I do a lot worse things than wrap myself in the flag. Of course I earned that right. But that is besides the point. Your post did nothing but prove you are, and probably always will be a partisan hack.

Do have a great day.

And his turn again:

Sarge...keep drinking the gop neo-con kool-aid......

go blind, son, go blind......

And My response:

You prove me right every time.

You are so predictable it would be funny if not so tragic.

And Dennis again:

Oh, such wise words from the new commander......

how many illegal gambling machines and tip tickets are being played in your gin joint, Sarge?????

(He found out about my Command from a local newspaper today.)

And my response which I think will shut him up:

Why don't you stop in tomorrow evening at 6PM. Have dinner on me.

You will then see that the American Legion is not all about bars and drinking.

You see you are again speaking out of the wrong end.

Lowellville American Legion Post does not operate a Bar. We do not participate in any gaming machines. Though we do have a 50/50 raffle once each year.

What did we do this past year?

We provided a firing squad for 3 veterans funerals.

We also conducted a service for each of them at the Funeral homes.

We provided the Color Guard for the Mt Carmel Society.

We provided a Color Guard for the Red Hawk Pow Wow, at the Trumbull county fairgrounds.

We hosted meetings for both the County American Legion and the County Veterans Council.

We placed 5 gross of flags on veterans graves in 2 cemeteries.

We hosted the memorial Day ceremonies at those same 2 cemeteries.

We provided the Honor Guard/ Color guard for the Lowellville Day Parade.

We sponsored the attendance of 2 High school students to attend Ohio Buckeye Boys State.

What have you done besides cut and paste?

Care to try again or does that crow you're chewing on taste bad enough?

I'll be happy to accept your apology right here in public.

Now I ask you, how the hell did this idiot get 5% of the vote?

Providing honor guards is fine and I'm sure it makes you feel better, but where is the part about helping the families of those fallen soldiers? Where is the part where you protested Republicans sending soldiers overseas on extended tours again and again? Where is the part where you fought for new equipment for our soldiers?

Where is the part where you marched on Washington to protest Republicans plans to slash funding to help veterans? These are the things you should be linking to. Not "gun salutes" and "nice funerals". Showing real respect would be what you did for their families and for their rights. Those are the things Americans need to hear about. The things that matter.

Can you imagine all those "Color Guards" marching on Washington in defense of our troops? How effective it would be?

Keep in mind that the person I am corresponding with here actually ran for Governor on the green ticket.

His Thread headline:

My response:

even President Obama have misquoted the Founding Fathers in recent years — reverently repeating words that are either altered or entirely false

And i am more than certain if anyone cared enough to look that they would find just as many on the left as what this author found on the right who have mis quoted the founding fathers. This entire story is nothing but partisan hackery.

His turn:

fact is, Sarge, you neo-con GOPers love to wrap yourself up in the flag and the founding fathers to
further your extreme agenda on America with sometype of historical justification.....

My response:

Dennis, as with all politicians the left also lies. Now if you want me to look for examples I am very confident that I can match you one for one.

And I have been told that I do a lot worse things than wrap myself in the flag. Of course I earned that right. But that is besides the point. Your post did nothing but prove you are, and probably always will be a partisan hack.

Do have a great day.

And his turn again:

And My response:

And Dennis again:

how many illegal gambling machines and tip tickets are being played in your gin joint, Sarge?????

Lowellville American Legion Post does not operate a Bar. We do not participate in any gaming machines. Though we do have a 50/50 raffle once each year.

We provided a Color Guard for the Red Hawk Pow Wow, at the Trumbull county fairgrounds.

We hosted meetings for both the County American Legion and the County Veterans Council.

We sponsored the attendance of 2 High school students to attend Ohio Buckeye Boys State.

Providing honor guards is fine and I'm sure it makes you feel better, but where is the part about helping the families of those fallen soldiers? Where is the part where you protested Republicans sending soldiers overseas on extended tours again and again? Where is the part where you fought for new equipment for our soldiers?

Where is the part where you marched on Washington to protest Republicans plans to slash funding to help veterans? These are the things you should be linking to. Not "gun salutes" and "nice funerals". Showing real respect would be what you did for their families and for their rights. Those are the things Americans need to hear about. The things that matter.

Can you imagine all those "Color Guards" marching on Washington in defense of our troops? How effective it would be?

Obviously you have no clue what it is and what it means but why does that not surprise me.

His Thread headline:

My response:

His turn:

My response:

Do have a great day.

And his turn again:

And My response:

And Dennis again:

rdean, that dog don't hunt.

What the fuck have you done other than pass gas?

Fact is I was speaking about what My American Legion Post has done. If you really want to know what the American Legion as a whole has done, I'll tell you that first off there is no Left or Right in the Legion, Politics are checked at the door. But we (The national American Legion) are the largest and strongest advocates for veterans rights in Washington.

Legion backs bill package | The American Legion | Veterans Serving Veterans

New Topics

Forum List

Back