From a local board I write on.

And an Update:
My post

Still waiting for that apology. I wondered if you were man enough to admit your error. I see you aren't.

BTW you missed an excellent dinner. You should have come, then you could have apologized to all the Veterans that belong to the post.

Oh and don't be afraid, we won't sue you for the liable you've committed.

Do have a great summer

And His response:

Sarge, I have nothing against veterans, my father fought in WWII....

again, you are a typical neo-con republican who twists the message here.....

I have nothing to apologize for....especially to you....

And a third person chirps in:

All politicians misquote. Politicians are not experts or the smartest people in the room, they simply won a popularity contest.

And my last response this morning before turning the idiot over to moderation:

No problem Dennis , in that case i'll ask the moderators what they think of your liable.

You accused us of operating an illegal gambling bar. You have named yourself a liar and fool.

Being a liar and a fool, politics seems an appropriate calling. Just be glad that 95% of voters in your area are not stupid. :eusa_angel:

You rock, Ollie.

And an Update:
My post

Still waiting for that apology. I wondered if you were man enough to admit your error. I see you aren't.

BTW you missed an excellent dinner. You should have come, then you could have apologized to all the Veterans that belong to the post.

Do have a great summer

And His response:

All politicians misquote. Politicians are not experts or the smartest people in the room, they simply won a popularity contest.

No problem Dennis , in that case i'll ask the moderators what they think of your liable.

You accused us of operating an illegal gambling bar. You have named yourself a liar and fool.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Keep in mind that the person I am corresponding with here actually ran for Governor on the green ticket.

His Thread headline:

Republicans Love To MisQuote Our Founding Fathers

And the article he cut and paste went on to give examples.

My response:

You really do have this hatred in your heart don't you?

From your own copy and paste:

even President Obama have misquoted the Founding Fathers in recent years — reverently repeating words that are either altered or entirely false

And i am more than certain if anyone cared enough to look that they would find just as many on the left as what this author found on the right who have mis quoted the founding fathers. This entire story is nothing but partisan hackery.

His turn:

fact is, Sarge, you neo-con GOPers love to wrap yourself up in the flag and the founding fathers to
further your extreme agenda on America with sometype of historical justification.....

fact is, your side lies....

My response:

Dennis, as with all politicians the left also lies. Now if you want me to look for examples I am very confident that I can match you one for one.

And I have been told that I do a lot worse things than wrap myself in the flag. Of course I earned that right. But that is besides the point. Your post did nothing but prove you are, and probably always will be a partisan hack.

Do have a great day.

And his turn again:

Sarge...keep drinking the gop neo-con kool-aid......

go blind, son, go blind......

And My response:

You prove me right every time.

You are so predictable it would be funny if not so tragic.

And Dennis again:

Oh, such wise words from the new commander......

how many illegal gambling machines and tip tickets are being played in your gin joint, Sarge?????

(He found out about my Command from a local newspaper today.)

And my response which I think will shut him up:

Why don't you stop in tomorrow evening at 6PM. Have dinner on me.

You will then see that the American Legion is not all about bars and drinking.

You see you are again speaking out of the wrong end.

Lowellville American Legion Post does not operate a Bar. We do not participate in any gaming machines. Though we do have a 50/50 raffle once each year.

What did we do this past year?

We provided a firing squad for 3 veterans funerals.

We also conducted a service for each of them at the Funeral homes.

We provided the Color Guard for the Mt Carmel Society.

We provided a Color Guard for the Red Hawk Pow Wow, at the Trumbull county fairgrounds.

We hosted meetings for both the County American Legion and the County Veterans Council.

We placed 5 gross of flags on veterans graves in 2 cemeteries.

We hosted the memorial Day ceremonies at those same 2 cemeteries.

We provided the Honor Guard/ Color guard for the Lowellville Day Parade.

We sponsored the attendance of 2 High school students to attend Ohio Buckeye Boys State.

What have you done besides cut and paste?

Care to try again or does that crow you're chewing on taste bad enough?

I'll be happy to accept your apology right here in public.

Now I ask you, how the hell did this idiot get 5% of the vote?

Well, that tool is delusional - cant say I'm shocked.

As far as "republicans" misquoting our founding fathers, thats kinda funny considering democrats continually assert that "separation of church and state" is part of the First Amendment, when in reality that was a Jefferson quote that was taken completely out of context out of a correspondence.

I cant say I get offended often, however the blatant ignorance of those who claim "separation of church and state" totally chap my ass.

I cant even believe such bullshit is even being taught as fact.

Here is the First Amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Where the fuck does it say "separation of church and state?"

Last edited:

it doesn't

in fact, one could say we have freedom OF religon, not freedom FROM it....(God save us from your followers!)

oh and, Ollie, looks like you had a grand time putting a partisan down there, something i'm sure you'll keep in mind the next time you decide to play pin the 'agenda' on the political issue

it doesn't

in fact, one could say we have freedom OF religon, not freedom FROM it....(God save us from your followers!)

oh and, Ollie, looks like you had a grand time putting a partisan down there, something i'm sure you'll keep in mind the next time you decide to play pin the 'agenda' on the political issue

I have been told I'm one of the most fair people on the board. I guess it just all depends on which subject you catch me in. Some I will not give an inch on. But we're all like that on occasion.

In the mean time I had to report the post where this fool talked about the illegal games ect... And the Moderator removed his posts on the subject. Of course he is still to blind to see that he did anything wrong. Some one who believes in it will be suing him someday.

Why is it that you apparently feel the need to make extra sure everyone knows you served whenever you're in an anonymous discussion venue?

Not to diminish your service, but seriously ollie...big fucking deal. You served. So did millions before and after you. It really doesn't command your political opinions any more respect than anyone else's.

Why is it that you apparently feel the need to make extra sure everyone knows you served whenever you're in an anonymous discussion venue?

Not to diminish your service, but seriously ollie...big fucking deal. You served. So did millions before and after you. It really doesn't command your political opinions any more respect than anyone else's.
[whispering] pssssssttt! Ollie! I think Paulie's all butthurt and stalking you... Don't look! Not yet.... Not yet..... Don't look now!... okay... look... NOW! See? [/whispering]

[whispering] pssssssttt! Ollie! I think Paulie's all butthurt and stalking you... Don't look! Not yet.... Not yet..... Don't look now!... okay... look... NOW! See? [/whispering]

LOL. Says the dude who's been hanging on my every post to him this evening :rolleyes:

BTW fitz, I'm embarrassed for you for that last post. That was pretty fucking gay, dude :lol:

I'm sorry but are you actually following me around trying to bother me? Sorry it's not going to happen. You may post in every single thread I am in and criticize to your hearts content.

SFC = Sergeant First Class

It is more than a Rank it is a formal form of address. I get mail addressed to me as SFC Oliver. Why? Because it is my retired rank and I am proud to wear it. You think I shouldn't be proud? Too bad for you, like anyone gives a rats ass what you think. Now run along child I think I hear your Mother calling you.

It's OK as long as I don't turn around he can't look at my ass.

BTW fitz, I'm embarrassed for you for that last post. That was pretty fucking gay, dude :lol:
:::looks at the belt around his upper thigh::::

And you'd be the expert on gay... wouldn't you? what's your signal for foreplay? Dropping soap?

You have a serious attitude problem...

What the fuck is your boggle clown?

Pauiie,
I think anyone who has given this nation twenty or thirty years service in uniform has earned the right to be proud of that fact. As a matter of fact, I think any of the steadily decreasing percentage of Americans who have served in the armed forces has earned the right to be proud of that fact.

Beyond that, I don't know if a veteran's opinion on matters affecting the well-being of America has any more "cred" than anyone else's; but I do know, that a veteran, by his/her service, has at least established the fact that he/she actually gives a damn about this nation, in a way few permanent civilians ever have. You are free to resent that all you like, but when you do, perhaps you could tell us what YOU have done for our country (besides run your mouth, or your keyboard).

:eusa_eh: That's pretty fucked up. I didn't peg you for being that ignorant, guess I was wrong.

And an Update:
My post

Do have a great summer

And His response:

are you drunk again Ollie ?...been down at the gin joint ...uh I mean legion again haven't you Ollie ?...so did lady luck smile on you ?...rounds for everyone ?...

And an Update:
My post

Do have a great summer

And His response:

are you drunk again Ollie ?...been down at the gin joint ...uh I mean legion again haven't you Ollie ?...so did lady luck smile on you ?...rounds for everyone ?...

You been drinking nigga?

Oh yeah...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BEAatxJfrk&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Rappin' 4-Tay - Ain't No Playa (feat. Passion) [HQ Video+Sound]‬‏[/ame]

And an Update:
My post

Do have a great summer

And His response:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzIbOYaSy8]YouTube - ‪Important Message from 9/11 Truth!‬‏[/ame]

And an Update:
My post

Do have a great summer

And His response:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzIbOYaSy8]YouTube - ‪Important Message from 9/11 Truth!‬‏[/ame]

ratboys been at the glue again...

Forum List

Back