Zone1 Friends of the Cross

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
You know I have a Youtube Channel and I make videos. I talk about things which are interesting and important to me like "human rights" AND religion for example.

Now a video about religion, I combined a few of my old videos, my knight videos and my shooting range videos etc. and added some quotes and pictures from saints, and fathers.

Now my question. Do you think that is attractive for young people, that they will find Christianity attractive, and that I can promote it that way, a good way to promote Christianity and make it attractive to young people or rather "scary" and "turn off". Do you think it would be more attractive to young people if i would potray Jesus as non-binary hippie or something? I noticed the trend in churches is to go more into gender ideology, and less into "hard", i act a bit "hard". One Sunday in my local Church for example, the Priest said it is outdated to portray God as "angry old man" and we should draw him a smile and change him, it was because of a iconography in that church i visited, where God was drawn as "allmighty father and he had no smile"

Opinions?

Last edited:
Sure, put a smile on your pictures of god. That won't change the fact that the bible says he ordered the murder of countless innocent women and children for petty reasons, and those who claim to be his followers have caused more pain and terror than can be imagined.

Do you think that is attractive for young people, that they will find Christianity attractive, and that I can promote it that way, a good way to promote Christianity and make it attractive to young people or rather "scary" and "turn off".
Not so much scary as portraying Christians as being awesome dickheads. That won't be attractive to young people.

You know I have a Youtube Channel and I make videos. I talk about things which are interesting and important to me like "human rights" AND religion for example.

Now a video about religion, I combined a few of my old videos, my knight videos and my shooting range videos etc. and added some quotes and pictures from saints, and fathers.

Now my question. Do you think that is attractive for young people, that they will find Christianity attractive, and that I can promote it that way, a good way to promote Christianity and make it attractive to young people or rather "scary" and "turn off". Do you think it would be more attractive to young people if i would potray Jesus as non-binary hippie or something? I noticed the trend in churches is to go more into gender ideology, and less into "hard", i act a bit "hard". One Sunday in my local Church for example, the Priest said it is outdated to portray God as "angry old man" and we should draw him a smile and change him, it was because of a iconography in that church i visited, where God was drawn as "allmighty father and he had no smile"

Opinions?

Christian crusaders murdered millions of people for not following their religion. They sent their knights all over the world to ransack cities and slaughter non believers. Immense death and destruction was left in their wake. Cities burned, crops burned, fathers were murdered, mothers were raped and their children starved.

Sure, put a smile on your pictures of god. That won't change the fact that the bible says he ordered the murder of countless innocent women and children for petty reasons, and those who claim to be his followers have caused more pain and terror than can be imagined.
You just misinterpreted the Word of God in your arrogance to damage people's faith through your own sacriledge. God pities women who are shoved aside, widows, and children who are orphaned by the loss of their parents. And if you think you're off the hook, you haven't read the book of Micah, or you are an atheist/agnostic (basically the same thing rooted in disbelief.) And I have zero confidence in your condemnation of God, the creator of this world not to mention mankind. I'd repent if I were you.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
You just misinterpreted the Word of God in your arrogance to damage people's faith through your own sacriledge. God pities women who are shoved aside, widows, and children who are orphaned by the loss of their parents. And if you think you're off the hook, you haven't read the book of Micah, or you are an atheist/agnostic (basically the same thing rooted in disbelief.) And I have zero confidence in your condemnation of God, the creator of this world not to mention mankind. I'd repent if I were you.
Your lack of confidence doesn't change the mass murders described in the bible. Killing every kid under a certain age? Sure, there's nothing evil about that.

Your lack of confidence doesn't change the mass murders described in the bible. Killing every kid under a certain age? Sure, there's nothing evil about that.
I stand by what I said. And I hope you see the light of our most gracious God who created us humans in his image.

Forum List

Back