"Friendly" Mouse Trap

very clever! (and nice to the mouse!)

giphy.gif
-------------------- pretty cool , now you can shake him out and finish the job by feeding him to your snake or just stepping on him .

Riiiiight, because when you dump a mouse on the floor the first thing he does is freeze in place so you can stomp him. :rolleyes:
------------------------------- you gotta be smarter than the mouse Pogo .

No, you gotta be quicker than the mouse. They didn't survive as a species by not knowing how to get away.

I actually use the old fashioned kind, EXCEPT, mine has a "hood" on it so I don't have to see anything but it's tail... poor babies :(

We may get one or two a year tops.

Ah but what about the bottoms? :eusa_think:

I actually use the old fashioned kind, EXCEPT, mine has a "hood" on it so I don't have to see anything but it's tail... poor babies :(

Ah but what about the bottoms? :eusa_think:

oh boy - I guess I one of the few women in america not afraid of mice.
now, a rat is a differently story entirely - the larger the animal, the more afraid I am!

They're friggin' baby rodents that grow up to be adult friggin' rodents who then procreate more friggin' baby rodents that grow up to be adult friggin' rodents who then...I think you get the message.

I feed wild mice. But next to the fence by the field..NOT near my house. Do the same for ants. Never get invaded, either.

They're friggin' baby rodents that grow up to be adult friggin' rodents who then procreate more friggin' baby rodents that grow up to be adult friggin' rodents who then...I think you get the message.

Well, why not find out how they are getting in and taking care of the problem? I imagine bugs and spiders and other animals (like squirrels and chipmunks) can also gain entrance into your home. Why not rodent and bug proof your home instead of killing the poor animals. Also, wrap up your food in zip lock bags and not leave food and dirty dishes around, the smell of which might attract them?

I am a big softy when it comes to animals (any animals), and I don't like to kill them or torture them. I hate seeing dead or injured animals. It really, really bothers me to the core of my being. I'm the type of person who, if I see a bug suffering, I will "put it out of it's misery" out of the kindness of my heart. I've even rescued bugs before (as long as they aren't too disgusting - sometimes I use a stick or whatever). I don't like killing things at all. The animals are just doing what comes naturally to them.

I will never get over the amazement of feeling a stick bug using its mandibles to drink water off my finger when I rescued it.

Forum List

Back