Fresno State Donors Dry Up After Leftist Kookburger Trashed Barbara Bush

Back in the day if you said stupid stuff you got your lights punched out. We need to bring back the good ole days then some might feel inclined to keep their mouths shut because they have no teeth left

-Geaux

This vile, hateful animal's rights must be protected. And taking money away from the college only ends up hurting kids.

She is a symbol of the Regressive Left. She has to have the freedom to demonstrate her hate and expose the Regressive Left for what it is.

That's the BEAUTY of freedom of expression. It exposes the animals. AND those who agree with, defend and enable them.

The only chance we have to marginalize these horrible people is to let them speak, and then use their own words against them.

Let her talk. USE HER. Don't punish the students, they've been damaged enough by the Regressives. They're just kids. They deserve better.

She’s fat as a Hogg too.
I bet she sneaks bacon into every meal, the little wannabe muslim porker.

We have the right to laugh at her.

I'm not seeing where "right wingers" are denying this "woman's" rights
Of course not! Only the fascist PCleft would trample her rights this way! The conservatives are all just having dinner right now and will be here soon to defend her...

....any second now....
OK, here's your second: how exactly are her rights being trampled?

This vile, hateful animal's rights must be protected. And taking money away from the college only ends up hurting kids.

She is a symbol of the Regressive Left. She has to have the freedom to demonstrate her hate and expose the Regressive Left for what it is.

That's the BEAUTY of freedom of expression. It exposes the animals. AND those who agree with, defend and enable them.

The only chance we have to marginalize these horrible people is to let them speak, and then use their own words against them.

Let her talk. USE HER. Don't punish the students, they've been damaged enough by the Regressives. They're just kids. They deserve better.

She’s fat as a Hogg too.

I'm betting she sneaks entire pigs into every meal. She might even wait for them to be slaughtered and prepared, but I doubt it.

She’s fat as a Hogg too.

I'm betting she sneaks entire pigs into every meal. She might even wait for them to be slaughtered and prepared, but I doubt it.
She sits around in her granny panties watching Jeff Goldblum movies and cursing the Jews.

Hmm, no, they seem to be doing just fine... as it turns out, Twitter bots aren't very good at showing up to open forums and protests...

Right, apparently so! Almost nobody showed up to the forums or protests, donors or otherwise! A simple explanation for that observation was that they generally didn't give a shit about what she said.

Forum List

Back