Fresno State Donors Dry Up After Leftist Kookburger Trashed Barbara Bush

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Reminds me of the Missery donors that went away after the idiots there demanded safe spaces and an end to open debate.

Report: Fresno State Scrambling to Keep Donors After Bush-Bashing Professor Goes Viral | Breitbart

Reports suggest that Fresno State is scrambling to hang onto their donors after Professor Randa Jarrar’s celebration of Barbara Bush’s death went viral online.
“Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal. F**k outta here with your nice words,” Jarrar tweeted earlier this week. In a separate tweet, Jarrar said that the news made her “happy” because Barbara Bush’s death likely made George W. Bush upset. Additionally, Jarrar clogged a mental health crisis hotline when she jokingly tweeted the hotline’s number out to her critics, pretending that it was her personal number.

Now, Fresno State is reportedly scrambling to convince their donors to keep their faith in the university. Fresno State President Joseph Castro sympathized with outraged donors this week. “The conversations I’m having are more about their concern, and I share that concern. I understand where they’re coming from. I’m asking them for understanding here as we work through the complexities of this issue,” Castro said.

“They’re outraged, and I’m outraged as well,” Castro added. “This is behavior that is unacceptable as a university that models the development of leaders; we just cannot tolerate it.”

Ed Dunkel Jr., an alumnus of Fresno State and the President of Precision Civil Engineering in Fresno, says that he may stop donating to his alma mater as a result of the Jarrar incident.

“I admire and have a lot of respect for President (Joseph) Castro and huge affection for Fresno State,” Dunkel said in a comment to the Fresno Bee. “But I have huge concerns. This represents such an embarrassment to the university and the community. It’s hard to believe this is an isolated thing that just happened. I have to imagine people previously knew of this person’s character and what she’s about.”

We cannot allow the PC police to cost this woman her job for a simple exercise of her right to free speech! The outrage on the right is growing, and they will not stand for this trampling of her rights! Right guys?????

Guys???

Hello????

*Crickets*

We cannot allow the PC police to cost this woman her job for a simple exercise of her right to free speech! The outrage on the right is growing, and they will not stand for this trampling of her rights! Right guys?????

Guys???

Hello????

*Crickets*
Did you say the same about the rodeo clown that got fired and banned from his job? Just for wearing an Obama mask? These professors teach our children. Think the hate she teaches, and parents pay thousands for her to do it.

Guys???

Hello????

*Crickets*
She has free speech. And we have the freedom to react to it. Right guys?

Did you say the same about the rodeo clown that got fired and banned from his job?
I did! Thanks for asking!

I am proud of you right wingers for standing up for this woman's 1st amendment rights. Your outrage is so palpable, I can sense it through my monitor!

Guys???

Hello????

*Crickets*
Absolutely not, you leftist scum. How dare you I'm this woman has no right to free speech. How dare you imply that it is okay to force her out of her job to soothe your PC fetishes!

Guys???

Hello????

*Crickets*
Absolutely not, you leftist scum. How dare you I'm this woman has no right to free speech. How dare you imply that it is okay to force her out of her job to soothe your PC fetishes!
Wait! Who is forcing her out of her job! The donors just choose not to donate! Right?her employment status is strictly between her employer and herself!

Did you say the same about the rodeo clown that got fired and banned from his job?

I am proud of you right wingers for standing up for this woman's 1st amendment rights. Your outrage is so palpable, I can sense it through my monitor!
She has the right to say what she wants, but she teaches young minds. The hate she has isn't good.

She has the right to say what she wants, but she teaches young minds. The hate she has isn't good.
Right on! While you may not agree with what she says, I am sure the outrage from the right defending her right to say it without the PC police ruining her life will be a force to be reckoned with!

Guys???

Hello????

*Crickets*
Do you really want someone as filled with hate as she to be teaching students? Are you insane? Listen to her speeches...I wouldn't let my kid anywhere near her school...she needs to lose her job...period.

Do you really want someone as filled with hate as she to be teaching students?
Sorry, but you cannot judge her for one comment. In fact, you should probably settle down, or that poster Rambunctious is going to come along and call you a libtard and chastise your lack of respect for the 1st amendment.

Hey, wait a sec....

Reminds me of the Missery donors that went away after the idiots there demanded safe spaces and an end to open debate.

Report: Fresno State Scrambling to Keep Donors After Bush-Bashing Professor Goes Viral | Breitbart

Reports suggest that Fresno State is scrambling to hang onto their donors after Professor Randa Jarrar’s celebration of Barbara Bush’s death went viral online.
“Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal. F**k outta here with your nice words,” Jarrar tweeted earlier this week. In a separate tweet, Jarrar said that the news made her “happy” because Barbara Bush’s death likely made George W. Bush upset. Additionally, Jarrar clogged a mental health crisis hotline when she jokingly tweeted the hotline’s number out to her critics, pretending that it was her personal number.

Now, Fresno State is reportedly scrambling to convince their donors to keep their faith in the university. Fresno State President Joseph Castro sympathized with outraged donors this week. “The conversations I’m having are more about their concern, and I share that concern. I understand where they’re coming from. I’m asking them for understanding here as we work through the complexities of this issue,” Castro said.

“They’re outraged, and I’m outraged as well,” Castro added. “This is behavior that is unacceptable as a university that models the development of leaders; we just cannot tolerate it.”

Ed Dunkel Jr., an alumnus of Fresno State and the President of Precision Civil Engineering in Fresno, says that he may stop donating to his alma mater as a result of the Jarrar incident.

“I admire and have a lot of respect for President (Joseph) Castro and huge affection for Fresno State,” Dunkel said in a comment to the Fresno Bee. “But I have huge concerns. This represents such an embarrassment to the university and the community. It’s hard to believe this is an isolated thing that just happened. I have to imagine people previously knew of this person’s character and what she’s about.”
Trump trashed BB when he didn't attend the funeral of the wife of one president and the mother of another. Who does that?

Sorry, but you cannot judge her for one comment. In fact, you should probably settle down, or that poster Rambunctious is going to come along and call you a libtard and chastise your lack of respect for the 1st amendment.

Hey, wait a sec....
Look on-line she has been spewing her hate for years..I wonder how long she would last in her job if the focus of her despicable rant was the first black president...what if she spewed her racist hate at him? called him the N word and wished he were dead...she would be fired in a second and you know it...

Hey, wait a sec....
hey, wait a sec...of course we can judge a low life like her on that one comment. We can also judge you as a low life for your reaction.

Sorry, you don't get to make the rules.

Hey, wait a sec....
here learn something;

Then you would be at the forefront, defending her 1st amendment rights from the PC gestapo, just like you are right now, because you, sir, are a man of integrity!
Bullshit...I do not want nutjobs teaching anyone...hate is hate it goes both ways...

Right on! While you may not agree with what she says, I am sure the outrage from the right defending her right to say it without the PC police ruining her life will be a force to be reckoned with!
Nope, just let what happens to happen. I really don't want that kinda hate taught to impressionable minds. Leave your political views at home.

Forum List

Back