Fresno State Donors Dry Up After Leftist Kookburger Trashed Barbara Bush

Did you say the same about the rodeo clown that got fired and banned from his job?
I did! Thanks for asking!

I am proud of you right wingers for standing up for this woman's 1st amendment rights. Your outrage is so palpable, I can sense it through my monitor!
She has the right to say what she wants, but she teaches young minds. The hate she has isn't good.
Right on! While you may not agree with what she says, I am sure the outrage from the right defending her right to say it without the PC police ruining her life will be a force to be reckoned with!
I guess you do not gasp the donate scenario.
Our resident white wingers, like that whiner Willow Tree, are not going to take kindly to you swinging from the bnuts of the PC police!
I am white. Lilly white! Too bad

The 1st amendment gives her the right to speak not the right to teach...
And like I told the other guy:

Well, prepare to be the subject of attacks and endless crybabying from the right, for kowtowing to fascists who hate the Constitution.
There is nothing in the constitution that says anyone or everyone has the right to be a teacher....now is there?
Don't tell me! Tell that to the right wingers! As you can see, they are lining up to stop the fascists from trampling on her constitutional rights.

Wait...where did they all go?
Who is trampling her rights?

BTW, how about you post your views on allowing Conservatives a voice. Not your views right now, but post a list of your defending the right's 1st Amendment.

15 or 20 examples should be enough.

The leftist scum PC police!

The conservatives of this country are not going to stand for this, fascist!
Speaking of fascists, I see that the right wingers are in black hoods, rioting and beating people up on campus....Oh wait.....no one on the right is doing that...

Still, no examples from you on your supporting the first amendment of right-wing speakers like Shapiro and Coulter?

Everyone in this thread is waiting for your sincere post on how the first amendment applies to everyone.

Speaking of fascists, I see that the right wingers are in black hoods, rioting and beating people up on campus....Oh wait.....no one on the right is doing that...

Still, no examples from you on your supporting the first amendment of right-wing speakers like Shapiro and Coulter?

Everyone in this thread is waiting for your sincere post on how the first amendment applies to everyone.
We're not here to talk about other topics! We are here to cackle and dance and prance and whine like little bitches about the leftist scumPCPolice that are trampling this woman's rights!

Get with the program!

Are you arguing that donors should be forced to donate their money to this school in order to protect her 1st Amendment rights?
We wouldn't need to force them, if they weren't all either brainwashed or intimidated by the PC police! But I see I can put you down as another person who hates the Constitution and the United States!

Are you arguing that donors should be forced to donate their money to this school in order to protect her 1st Amendment rights?
We wouldn't need to force them, if they weren't all either brainwashed or intimidated by the PC police! But I see I can put you down as another person who hates the Constitution and the United States!
But since they are brainwashed and intimidated, then your answer is Yes, we must force them to donate?

Could be nap time for you.

Reminds me of the Missery donors that went away after the idiots there demanded safe spaces and an end to open debate.

Report: Fresno State Scrambling to Keep Donors After Bush-Bashing Professor Goes Viral | Breitbart

Reports suggest that Fresno State is scrambling to hang onto their donors after Professor Randa Jarrar’s celebration of Barbara Bush’s death went viral online.
“Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal. F**k outta here with your nice words,” Jarrar tweeted earlier this week. In a separate tweet, Jarrar said that the news made her “happy” because Barbara Bush’s death likely made George W. Bush upset. Additionally, Jarrar clogged a mental health crisis hotline when she jokingly tweeted the hotline’s number out to her critics, pretending that it was her personal number.

Now, Fresno State is reportedly scrambling to convince their donors to keep their faith in the university. Fresno State President Joseph Castro sympathized with outraged donors this week. “The conversations I’m having are more about their concern, and I share that concern. I understand where they’re coming from. I’m asking them for understanding here as we work through the complexities of this issue,” Castro said.

“They’re outraged, and I’m outraged as well,” Castro added. “This is behavior that is unacceptable as a university that models the development of leaders; we just cannot tolerate it.”

Ed Dunkel Jr., an alumnus of Fresno State and the President of Precision Civil Engineering in Fresno, says that he may stop donating to his alma mater as a result of the Jarrar incident.

“I admire and have a lot of respect for President (Joseph) Castro and huge affection for Fresno State,” Dunkel said in a comment to the Fresno Bee. “But I have huge concerns. This represents such an embarrassment to the university and the community. It’s hard to believe this is an isolated thing that just happened. I have to imagine people previously knew of this person’s character and what she’s about.”
But what Roger Stone said was ok?

We're not here to talk about other topics! We are here to cackle and dance and prance and whine like little bitches about the leftist scumPCPolice that are trampling this woman's rights!

Get with the program!
I'm here defending something important to Me and all of America. The right of free speech.

So far, and I may have missed it, but I haven't seen a single politician call for her firing.

She needs to speak more often because she demonstrates with clarity, just how hate-filled the left is and it will make a perfect soundbite during the campaigns.

But since they are brainwashed and intimidated, then your answer is Yes, we must force them to donate?

Pay attention! I clearly said the problem is the faclscist PC police forcing them NOT to donate! Are you retarded? Keep up!

Pay attention! I clearly said the problem is the faclscist PC police forcing them NOT to donate! Are you retarded? Keep up!
Here's your quote. Defend it:

We wouldn't need to force them, if they weren't all either brainwashed or intimidated by the PC police!

Well, prepare to be the subject of attacks and endless crybabying from the right, for kowtowing to fascists who hate the Constitution.
What she said was reprehensible....but why aren't there threads being started about what Roger Stone said...and doubled down on?

Get with the program!
I'm here defending something important to Me and all of America. The right of free speech.

So far, and I may have missed it, but I haven't seen a single politician call for her firing.

She needs to speak more often because she demonstrates with clarity, just how hate-filled the left is and it will make a perfect soundbite during the campaigns.

We wouldn't need to force them, if they weren't all either brainwashed or intimidated by the PC police!
There is nothin to defend, you fascist liberal! Have fun shitting on the Constitution!

Get with the program!

No, you leftist retard, you are here encouraging the tranplong o

There is nothin to defend, you fascist liberal! Have fun shitting on the Constitution!
You blew it, and gargled before swallowing.

What she said was reprehensible....but why aren't there threads being started about what Roger Stone said...and doubled down on?
Because Roger Stone has faced no penalty from the PC police fascists! The conservatives have successfully defended him from the Constitution-hating left!

Get with the program!

That's exactly what I would expect from a counstution-hating libtard. Look faggot, go find gay sex websites, if that's what you want to discuss. This thread is about the fascist PC police and how they ruin lives!

Get with the program!

That's exactly what I would expect from a counstution-hating libtard. Look faggot, go find gay sex websites, if that's what you want to discuss. This thread is about the fascist PC police and how they ruin lives!
No it's not. It's about donors exercising their 1st Amendment rights. :)

Get with the program!

Wrong as usual! This is about scumbag libtards like you trying to impose your PC bullshit on all of us! The conservatives are not going to stand for this! They will be coming into this thread any second now to back me up, you'll see!

Any second now ...just you wait...

Wrong as usual! This is about scumbag libtards like you trying to impose your PC bullshit on all of us! The conservatives are not going to stand for this! They will be coming into this thread any second now to back me up, you'll see!

Any second now ...just you wait...
Donors. Not donating. However shall the U. pay her?

Forum List

Back