Fresh decapitations – Acapulco, Tourist Welcome!

There are more beheading in Mexico than there are in the Middle East.

5 decapitated bodies found in Acapulco

August 20, 2011

At a Sam’s Club (like Walmart/Costco) in Acapulco Mexico authorities found 2 decapitated bodies their faces and hair had been scalped and the bodies were cut up into about 2 dozen pieces and certain parts were stuffed in a woman’s purse.

On Saturday 3 more decapitated bodies were found in a car less than a 1000 feet from the same Sam’s Club. They say one of the victims was woman, I wonder if it was her purse they used. The corpus heads were not with the bodies. Some gas station owners closed their stations in protest.

Nothing to worry about.... its probably just the "good guys" :wink_2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/immig...35-the-mato-zetas-gang-kill-drug-dealers.html

It worked it Portugal...things didn´t get worse there for sure.

They did the same thing Mexico has done, decriminalized personal amounts.

Criminals still run the drug trade in Portugal.
Even if there are no criminal penalties, these changes did not legalize drug use in Portugal. Possession has remained prohibited by Portuguese law, and criminal penalties are still applied to drug growers, dealers and traffickers.

Plus, drug use INCREASED in Portugal:
Lifetime use of illicit drugs increased from 7.8% to 12%

Lifetime use of cannabis increased from 7.6% to 11.7%

Lifetime use of cocaine more than doubled, from 0.9% to 1.9%

Lifetime use of Ecstacy nearly doubled from 0.7% to 1.3%

Lifetime use of heroin increased, from 0.7% to 1.1%

Increasing the demand isn't going to stop the cartels, it will only strengthen them.

Link.

Where did you get those "lifetime" figures?

Portugal only recently changed its laws.

So how the hell can they give us such specific data on LIFETIME use?

I think this informion is MISinformation, amigo.

Where'd you read this, anyway?

demand isn't coming from Mexico itself...demand comes from the USA...the USA is the largest user of drugs in the world....I am talking about making it legal to buy the drugs in a pharmacy...a pharmacy clearly is not the cartel.

You people are still buying into that monkey motion that the USA has the biggest pop of drug users. IT'S THE DOLLARS STUPID!!! If this country was dealing in pesos or any other type of money, the drug the cartels would be peddeling their drugs in some other country where it would be more lucrative. Trust me, their eyes are on CHINA! They will soon invade that country cause China is well on it's way to being quite rich and powerful. Making drugs legal would not solve anything. It would just make the drug cartels LEGAL along with the drugs.

Do you know anything about China? I don't think so. When Chairman Mao began the cultural revolution drug addicts and dealers were simply shot. The public story is that the addicts became revolutionaries and threw off their addictions as part of joining the people's revolution. In speaking with Chinese, especially those that heard of what happened from family stories, users were dragged from homes and shot in the yard. Sometimes several at a time were taken to a nearby park and executed there. The family sent a bill for the bullet. Some addicts threw themselves on what mercy they could find and stopped using to save their lives. All hail the revolution.

Today the criminals (drug use and sales are crimes) are killed as quickly as possible and the organs harvested to benefit the law abiding Chinese. There are a lot of law abiding Chinese who need transplants. Organs can also be sold throughout the world. Executions for organs are so popular that China has execution vans. Mobile execution chambers where the harvesting can immediately follow the death. I mean, we all HOPE that harvesting follows the death and no one jumps the gun. China is not a free country, if someone is under the influence, they are under the influence and don't need a trial. Why clog up the courts with drug cases? There are no Miranda Warnings, no Bill of Rights. There is no presumption of innocence until proven guilty. There is no languishing in prison complaining that there's nothing on TV. There is no Posse Comitatus which is why the army had tanks rolling over the students in Tianiamin Square.

China had almost 2,000 executions last year. Send over some hispanic cartel members and maybe that can be doubled.

I spent several years working with the Chinese in California. My half brother married a Chinese national and brought here here. I had reason myself to ask for Chinese assistance when obama decided that artists could be persuaded (persuaded is a joking use of the word) to propagandize his presidency. I certainly enjoyed what the Chinese were doing in California. They greatly improved the lives of ordinary Californians who remain grateful for their help. China has an excellent method of dealing with drug addicts and dealers. It's one we might emulate if we wish to maintain some semblance of a productive society.

Yes.

China, much thanks to Britian's Queen (the worlds most successful drug Queenpin), had a truly serious opium addiction problem.

Britian did that because it basically had nothing that the Chinese wanted EXCEPT that drug.

When Mao took over his draconian solution was basically to kill the junkies.

Authoritarian dictators often can come up with "solutions" to problems that vex more humane societies.

And that sounds GREAT, too, until you also look at the record of the MISTAKES that authoritarians make.

For example, Mao was convinced that GRASS caused flies.

So he had the Chinese pull out grass all over the nation.

The dust storms that resulted from that hairbrained policy were legion.

Last edited:
You can always plant more grass. Obama's mistakes will take generations to fix, if ever.

demand isn't coming from Mexico itself...demand comes from the USA...the USA is the largest user of drugs in the world....I am talking about making it legal to buy the drugs in a pharmacy...a pharmacy clearly is not the cartel.

You people are still buying into that monkey motion that the USA has the biggest pop of drug users. IT'S THE DOLLARS STUPID!!! If this country was dealing in pesos or any other type of money, the drug the cartels would be peddeling their drugs in some other country where it would be more lucrative. Trust me, their eyes are on CHINA! They will soon invade that country cause China is well on it's way to being quite rich and powerful. Making drugs legal would not solve anything. It would just make the drug cartels LEGAL along with the drugs.

Do you know anything about China? I don't think so. When Chairman Mao began the cultural revolution drug addicts and dealers were simply shot. The public story is that the addicts became revolutionaries and threw off their addictions as part of joining the people's revolution. In speaking with Chinese, especially those that heard of what happened from family stories, users were dragged from homes and shot in the yard. Sometimes several at a time were taken to a nearby park and executed there. The family sent a bill for the bullet. Some addicts threw themselves on what mercy they could find and stopped using to save their lives. All hail the revolution.

Today the criminals (drug use and sales are crimes) are killed as quickly as possible and the organs harvested to benefit the law abiding Chinese. There are a lot of law abiding Chinese who need transplants. Organs can also be sold throughout the world. Executions for organs are so popular that China has execution vans. Mobile execution chambers where the harvesting can immediately follow the death. I mean, we all HOPE that harvesting follows the death and no one jumps the gun. China is not a free country, if someone is under the influence, they are under the influence and don't need a trial. Why clog up the courts with drug cases? There are no Miranda Warnings, no Bill of Rights. There is no presumption of innocence until proven guilty. There is no languishing in prison complaining that there's nothing on TV. There is no Posse Comitatus which is why the army had tanks rolling over the students in Tianiamin Square.

China had almost 2,000 executions last year. Send over some hispanic cartel members and maybe that can be doubled.

I did not say that the drug cartels would be successful in China - but - that would NOT stop them if it meant big yens! As for all that info you so gallantly gave, I would say that we should pray the drug cartels DO invade China. BTW, the China of Mao is not the China of today.

I did not say that the drug cartels would be successful in China - but - that would NOT stop them if it meant big yens! As for all that info you so gallantly gave, I would say that we should pray the drug cartels DO invade China. BTW, the China of Mao is not the China of today.

No. The China of today is VERY much like the US was in the 1950s. It is a land of the opportunity we once had and don't offer any more. They still execute drug users on a wholesale basis. They need to. There are a lot of transplants pending and a fortune to be made in foreign organ sales.

I don't think that the cartels would go to China. For one thing, it's not only the hispanic cartels members that would be sent to the vans, but all their customers as well. It's not worth it if you only sell once or twice.

yen? nope, that is Japanese...the Yuan is Chinese. Like I pointed out the Euro is more valuable than the dollar by a good bit..yet it is the US where the drugs are mostly..the Europeans use drugs but not like Americans do.

yen? nope, that is Japanese...the Yuan is Chinese. Like I pointed out the Euro is more valuable than the dollar by a good bit..yet it is the US where the drugs are mostly..the Europeans use drugs but not like Americans do.

I stand corrected. But I think they have other names for it also.

2 severed heads found in Mexican capital - CNN.com

Mexico City, Mexico – On October 3, 2011 the police have found two male decapitated human heads. One of the heads was left on the pavement of a well-traveled road and the other was on the roof of a vehicle nearby. The heads were deliberately place in the district of the Mexico Defense Ministry and where its employees worked and live. The police are trying to identify the heads at this point.

There have been no arrest related to this crime as of yet.

Mexican Couple Arrested with Ice Chest Filled with Body Parts

October 25, 2011

"In Acapulco, meanwhile, federal police said they caught a young woman and a young man as they were getting out of a car near a shopping mall with an ice chest that contained a decapitated head and other human remains. Police had followed them because the car matched the description in a kidnapping report.

Inside the vehicle, police said, they found another head inside another ice chest.

Police officers discovered the bound bodies of the victims in a car near Acapulco two hours after the arrest.

Federal police said 19-year-old Damaris Gomez leads a group if killers working for "the street sweeper" gang. The 21-year-old man riding with her is an alleged hit man, police said."

American Flag Burning Mexico City

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emjwg4RTYIU&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emjwg4RTYIU&feature=related[/ame]

Mexico finds 16 burned bodies in drug lord's home state

http://news.yahoo.com/mexico-finds-16-burned-bodies-drug-lords-home-211052599.html

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) – Mexican authorities found the burned bodies of 16 people in the home state of the country's most powerful drug lord, Joaquin "Shorty" Guzman.

Firefighters discovered the scorched corpses of 11 men and a woman in the back of a truck in a residential street in Culiacan.

Authorities were then alerted to a burning vehicle near a supermarket, the official said. There the charred bodies of four men were found stuffed into the back of a pickup truck, which appeared to have been set on fire by gasoline. Police are investigating.

Mexican President Felipe Calderon has deployed the army to crack down on powerful criminal gangs and some 45,000 people have died in the conflict since he took office.

Last edited:
Woman/Man decapitated after anti-crime blog, police say

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/11/10/20111110mexico-man-decapitated-after-blogging.html

Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011

MEXICO CITY – In my opinion, on Wednesday 11/9/11 a male human head was found in Nuevo Laredo just a stone’s throw across the border from Laredo, Texas. The man’s head and corpse were found on a city main thoroughfare at the Christopher Columbus monument. (Is this possibly a secret message to America, hint, hint?)

The decapitated man’s identity has not been revealed. We only know he was a “Moderator” for the "Nuevo Laredo en Vivo” website and his moniker was "Rascatripas" or "Belly Scratcher." The website is “used by the city's residents to denounce crime and warn each other about drug cartel gunfights and roadblocks.”

Crime scene photos and commentary shot across the blog-o-sphere. The photos show a man cuffed behind his back lying belly down on a blood soaked note. His bloody head was strategically placed nearby. The note read, "This happened to me for not understanding that I shouldn't report things on the social networks." No one has claimed responsibility for the handy work which is strange because they all like to take credit where credit is due.

Many Mexican social network bloggers rely on the internet to get information about the drug cartels activities in order to keep their families safe and know where not to go. The Mexican government, police, radio and newspapers are too scared to report anything fearing that they will be the drug cartels next victims. So, I guess democracy and freedom of speech are pretty much in the toilet for those people. The bloggers fear the drug cartels are seeking them out.

Nevertheless, the users of "Nuevo Laredo en Vivo" vowed to continue reporting criminals to authorities.”

The deceased man, “Rascatripas”, posted on the website on Monday 11/7/11, he posted information that the drug cartels were occupying the riverside highway a road from Nuevo Laredo that goes to Ciudad Mier, Mexico. The drug cartels make a living off ambushes, robberies and hijacking which are frequent. This is probably the reason why the victim was killed because he interrupted commerce for the drug cartels.

This the fourth decapitation since September 2011 when 2 women and 1 man were found in gruesome crimes scenes with similar notes attached to them. Two of the victims were strung up on a traffic light without their heads and partially clothed.

It is believed that all of the victims were killed to show the public, what would happen to them if they tell on the drug cartel especially, on any anti-crime websites. Or if they should tip off the military or police something unpleasant might happen to them or their family.

The border with Mexico is so wide open and there are too few Border agents to guard it effectively, the Mexican drug cartel will no doubt be trying to control American internet users next.

It's in the Blood! No wonder they murder so many people in America.

24 killed in drug cartel-plagued Mexican state - Yahoo! News

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

24 people dead and 17 of the victims' bodies were found burned in two pickup trucks.

Investigators found 12 bodies in the back of the truck, some of them handcuffed and wearing bulletproof vests.

Also Wednesday in Sinaloa, four men were shot to death in the town of Mocorito and another three were killed in the town of Guamuchil, Higuera said.

legalize drugs then there will be no drug war for Zetas and Sinaloa to fight.

ONLY if drugs are legalized throughout the WORLD! Stop producing drugs that addicts demand and maybe there might be better results. Mexico are you listening?

Throughout the world wouldn't be the issue. It's the United States that is the issue. We are THE MAJOR consumer of nearly all drugs in the world... especially marijuana coming through from mexico. It is also a fact that Marijuana for the drug cartels is the number one money maker by far no holds barred. It's the least dangerous drug responsible for some of the deadliest crime in modern times.

All because we have puritans who still wish to have it illegal.

They're a boon to the cartels.

We can legalize kidnapping next.

I am going to say something very unpopular. It has to be said.

These killings have nothing to do with drugs or the war on drugs. This kind of slaughter is done for the fun of it. This is like the raucous genocide in Africa.

If drugs have anything to do with it at all, it's the killers getting drugged up before they start the killing parties. Legalizing drugs will have no effect.

Forum List

Back